Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

DWAS is SO going #1 the week of JFAD premiere (if it hasn't gone #1 already by then). It will keep building on radio and as GÁR begins to serve BLASTOISE on red carpets, magazine covers, and other campaign promo, the streaming/sales boosts should easily propel it to the top. 
 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Atp it feels like it's creating new metrics every minute just to smash in

 

bRxnQTp.gif

1 minute ago, MonsterJohn said:

I can't believe this is happening, the GP is clearly starving for Gaga's ballad 

 

Her credit in the industry keeps going up :clap3:

She is one of the most respected artists in the industry, it's the GeePee who don't appreciate her enough.

11 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Not massive but it has A LOT of videos going viral right now with over 300k likes and counting. 

It has ~80k videos from 3 different audios in less than a week how is that NOT massive. Girl there's a reason it is smashing new streams peaks everyday despite having less than 200M playlist reach.

 

bRxnQTp.gif

I'm SO happy this is smashing. I have always wanted a Gaga x Bruno collab and now it might end up a big hit for them both :alexz:

When Gaga smashes she SMASHES hard and destroy everyone :WAP: she's about to have a third peak, after TF-BTW, ASIB, the movie and its soundtrack and now DWAS + Joker :clap3:

Edited by Summer Boy

How every OGH feels after the 1st week's shakery (and it's only the beginning):

 

rafael-abc

My straight mechanic friend complained he's had to listen to "that Bruno Mars song" every day this week at work, we're winning :gaycat:

I just noticed that DWAS is highest charting English song in Mexico and Brazil. 

8 minutes ago, nokiki said:

My straight mechanic friend complained he's had to listen to "that Bruno Mars song" every day this week at work, we're winning :gaycat:

I just know he's doing the Gaga dance when he's alone

 

Vidqu-faceswap-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

 

Oh GODGa, your talent is immeasurable. This is much bigger than any of us could have antecipated. I hope this translates to people listening to LG7.

Mirron Rizons walked so that DWAS & Shallow could run. Everbody say thank you Joanne.

 

ThWqr9y.gif

1 minute ago, Arthoe said:

Mirron Rizons walked so that DWAS & Shallow could run. Everbody say thank you Joanne.

 

ThWqr9y.gif

Speechless and You and I are trully the start of it all. She performed it like at every occasion

When she performs with both Bruno and the Rolling Stones next year at the Grammys. 

 

:jonny2:

I don't really follow or understand the point system of the Hot 100, so can someone in the know explain the metrics to me of how A Bar Song and I Had Some Help are around 90-100 above DWAS? Like where are those points coming from?

Edited by Jack!

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Speechless and You and I are trully the start of it all. She performed it like at every occasion

PianoGa will always be famous.

You got a lotta lotta neeerrve

 

ThWqr9y.gif
 

Comin' here

 

ThWqr9y.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I don't really follow or understand the point system of the Hot 100, so can someone in the know explain the metrics to me of how A Bar Song and I Had Some Help are around 90-100 above DWAS? Like where are those points coming from?

Radio

Just now, Jack! said:

I don't really follow or understand the point system, so can someone in the know explain the metrics to me of how A Bar Song and I Had Some Help are around 90-100 above DWAS? Like where are those points coming from?

Radio. They're both on top of the radio charts while DWAS is still in the 70's (because of the nature the US-American radio industry has, being hesistant with playing new songs, only really playing songs that have proven to be smash hits in the long run, songs that have specifically gotten good reactions from radio audiences via call-out scores or just straight up payola)

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

When she performs with both Bruno and the Rolling Stones next year at the Grammys. 

 

:jonny2:

+ LG7 second singles DWASGATRL.png

gaGRAMMYS

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

:jonnycat:

The second best Portuguese-speaking country is killing it! Top 5 tomorrow? 

Girl, don't call out Mozambique like that!

1 hour ago, Bhumisah said:

Is DWAS is that massively viral on tiktok??

Everytime I opened the app i saw a tiktok with 50k+ likes, which is quiet a lot of

 

8 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I don't really follow or understand the point system of the Hot 100, so can someone in the know explain the metrics to me of how A Bar Song and I Had Some Help are around 90-100 above DWAS? Like where are those points coming from?

Radio counts for ~30% of the chart points. New songs have it because of that harder to get high.

Also the first half of the week DWAS was below both songs on AM/Spotify.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.