Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Rain on Me vinyl and Stupid Love picture disc back in stock.

 

https://shop.ladygaga.com/collections/music

Ships May 31st :skull:

 

They’re really trying to Bloody Mary this album 

 

I’m really glad they kept the vinyl price at $9 each, the same they were in 2020. Ari and Selena out here charging $16 for a ******* single is so ridiculous :dies:

This base loves to sh*t on Bobby but Chromatica's promo campaign (from her leaked docs) seemed amazing. This whole fortnight thing is a testament to that. Oh well. :chick3:

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

This base loves to sh*t on Bobby but Chromatica's promo campaign (from her leaked docs) seemed amazing. This whole fortnight thing is a testament to that. Oh well. :chick3:

He can have his redemption arc with this one era 

i might be clowning but i feel like kesha is on LG7 

...and work lunchtime is over. 

Spoiler

:suburban: March 1 it is.

 

It makes sense that this is a virtual world collab because I've never seen someone irl this excited doing Ratchy's tired ass choreo.

 

spacer.png

Those Fortnite gifs where her skin/character does the Rain on Me dance after k*lling someone better be put to good use the next time OGHs try it :mandown:

We need ATRL User One Nation to come back and tell us how's this Collab going on the Official Fortnite Charts. 

Realistically we only have March 1st and April 5th. 

Billie and Camilla (both interscope) are releasing in March, and Taylor will take over mid April. 

 

:dancehall:

18 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Those Fortnite gifs where her skin/character does the Rain on Me dance after k*lling someone better be put to good use the next time OGHs try it :mandown:

auHqDcf.gif

I feel like April 5th is definitely more realistic than March 1st. The lead ain’t coming next week :deadbanana2:

Edited by Miichael

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

I feel like April 5th is definitely more realistic than March 1st. The lead ain’t coming next week :deadbanana2:

April 5 is a good date, other than getting lost in the sea of Taylor tracks the next week. Though with how all the girlies seem to be flopping, March is pretty much wide open :skull:

A Chromatica re-release might be in the works with the Vinyls shipping just in time for Chroma's 4th Anniversary

Why Stupid Love sounds fun on Fortnite? 

I caught myself singing it today :rip:

I'm afraid 

IMG-4812.jpg

 

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

I think this Fortnite collab shows how much fun it could've been if the promo rollout for Chromatica wasn't shafted. :chick3:

 

Meh.  I'm sure there would've been another excuse as to why she would've still let the era comatose after ROM and those 6 stadium gigs... let's be serious. :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, little legend said:

Why Stupid Love sounds fun on Fortnite? 

I caught myself singing it today :rip:

I'm afraid 

IMG-4812.jpg

 

The instrumental is not bad at all, but that lazy ass basic chorus kills the vibe of the song

3 minutes ago, little legend said:

Why Stupid Love sounds fun on Fortnite? 

I caught myself singing it today :rip:

I'm afraid 

IMG-4812.jpg

 

Here lies ATRL user @little legend's Stupid Love hatred

(2020-2024)

Rest in Peace

IMG-4812.jpg

IMG-4812.jpgIMG-4812.jpgIMG-4812.jpg

IMG-4812.jpg

IMG-4812.jpg

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.