Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

not this coming up under Lady Gaga Lg7 Leak jpg :rip:

 

  Hide contents

zgcuorzch5z81.jpg

 

spacer.png 

You all are so lucky I have Shazam otherwise you'd still be thinking it's real

Can we have another fake leak song that turns out to be much better than the actual lead single? 

I wonder if Gaga still even has major fibro problems. It's been a long while since she's publicly addressed her physical health problems and the Chrome Ball was basically perfect minus a thunderstorm during the last 20 mins of the last show.

 

Idk yes she has health to consider for touring but I don't think she's fragile.

1 minute ago, Aden said:

I wonder if Gaga still even has major fibro problems. It's been a long while since she's publicly addressed her physical health problems and the Chrome Ball was basically perfect minus a thunderstorm during the last 20 mins of the last show.

 

Idk yes she has health to consider for touring but I don't think she's fragile.

i was at that show that was like the craziest rain i've ever seen in my life, just GÀR's luck :rip:

2 minutes ago, Gam said:

 

y'all just reminded me of this... :ahh:

It’’s true, @WildAmerican was the thunder

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

It’’s true, @WildAmerican was the thunder

asdfghjkl:bibliahh: one of the funniest videos of all time :bibliahh:

and to think i was right there :ryan3:

4 hours ago, Janet said:

 Bookmarking this

 

Nick4bty is allergic to being correct. So it MUST be coming in the next few weeks 

 

:suburban:

 

If that’s how it has to be, you’re welcome 

 

:suburban:

Is Taylor on UMG? No way in hell she’s releasing without TokTik

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

hihi the way everything is going down - umg when i catch you 

 

 

On this note, I wanted to mention something I was thinking about while jogging yesterday. In the past few years, it's been understood that when an artist releases new studio album material, their catalog will get a streaming bump that then leads to a higher "new normal" for that older material. However...I think we need to prepare for the possibility the opposite could happen with LG7.

 

I say that because that's what happened to Beyoncé, Billie, and I want to say Olivia and Dua when they released their most recent studio material — their older material started to be streamed less, not more. There are varying factors as to why it may have happened to them that don't necessarily apply to Gaga, and it could of course happen as normal and Gaga's catalog could receive the nice boost we all hope it does, but I don't think it's all but a guarantee anymore like it used to be.

19 minutes ago, Gam said:

 

y'all just reminded me of this... :ahh:

I'll NEVER forget this night. :lmao: My friends and I had seating tickets so during the delay we just went to the bar and got drunk. :skull: Stayed in Miami until like 1:30ish I believe or there abouts until she came out and cancelled the show and then we had to drive back to Orlando afterwards. At least it was memorable!

28 minutes ago, Aden said:

I wonder if Gaga still even has major fibro problems. It's been a long while since she's publicly addressed her physical health problems and the Chrome Ball was basically perfect minus a thunderstorm during the last 20 mins of the last show.

 

Idk yes she has health to consider for touring but I don't think she's fragile.

Fibro is so ******* weird bruh. 

Fun Fact: In about 33 days Million Reasons will surpass 800M streams on Spotify :bird:

Let’s hope Internope have some Miley Flowers Payola scheduled. She needs another solo smash already.

5 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Let’s hope Internope have some Miley Flowers Payola scheduled. She needs another solo smash already.

el gee 7 lead being a solo smash would be MOST pleasing to me :gaycat1:

Edited by WildAmerican

Just now, WildAmerican said:

el gee 7 lead being a solo smash would be MOST pleasing to me :gaycat1:

It’s what we deserve! But does it sound like something we want?

 

It’ll be interesting to see album sales too, it’s either gonna be a big seller or average. 

I don't get 'Joanne' vibes from the last studio pics just because she's wearing a serious shirt, she's serving growing-maturity which I definitely expect from this project in general also when it comes to her imagine regardless of the music direction.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.