Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, viego said:

Worst case scenario would've performed like Thriller, but it's never about the bling i guess.

This feels true as well. It has a classic and iconic feel to it a la Bohemian Rhapsody and Thriller :duck: Stupid Bomb stans will continue to suffer.

147d7e5e1da3cd282d265b80f40f8cf2.gif

• Thanks 2

• Replies 164.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Replay would have performed similarly to or worse than SL did. 
SL was the most radio friendly song on the album minus ROM 

that intro says otherwise sweetie

I think Replay performing relatively better than other non-single songs in Chromatica shows that there was/is interest in the song and it would probably perform better than SL. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

The nostalgia :jonny2:  her vocals in this song :alexz:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, viego said:

I mean for a leaked song it did good, hadn't it been leaked before the release, it would have been a #1 debut for sure.

It was close to #1 actually. Just some liddos got to lazy and didn’t buy the digital copies. 

2 hours ago, LuneMon said:

good news

Gaga talking to her team knowing that the strike is about to end and has to release TCB film :

what-the-hell-we-gon-do-now-ms-juicy.gif

• Haha 6

Replay is like Bloody Mary. Its a song I love but I know wouldnt be a good single........ but then Bloody Mary became popular, so now Im not sure anymore if you should pick songs for singles that seems like they would appeal to the GP or the songs that you like the best. 

Edited by Corso

Just now, Corso said:

Replay is like Bloody Mary. Its a song I love but I know wouldnt be good a single........ but then Bloody Mary became popular, so now Im not sure anymore if you should pick songs for singles that seems like they would appeal to the GP or the songs that you like the best. 

It's clear that the commercial songs liddos think are radio friendly (Applause, Perfect Illusion, Stupid Love) didn't connect with the gp so... :giraffe:

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

It's clear that the commercial songs liddos think are radio friendly (Applause, Perfect Illusion, Stupid Love) didn't connect with the gp so... :giraffe:

Applause did ok, but I wouldnt have agreed with PI or SL. I knew immediately that PI was going to bomb. I think for Chromatica I would have started with Rain on Me then Replay and Babylon. Its all hindsight now though.

1 minute ago, Corso said:

Applause did ok, but I wouldnt have agreed with PI or SL. I knew immediately that PI was going to bomb. I think for Chromatica I would have started with Rain on Me then Replay and Babylon. Its all hindsight now though.

Yeah, I knew PI would bomb upon listening, but liddos defend it as a lead and argue it's the most commercial/radio friendly.

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yeah, I knew PI would bomb upon listening, but liddos defend it as a lead and argue it's the most commercial/radio friendly.

if she wanted to play it safe with Joanne, she would have gone with A-YO as the lead, it had the Shake It Off beat a bit, and it was much on the nose when it came to her imagery the era

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

They do get a lot wrong. I remember quite a few on Gaga Daily thinking Swine would be a good choice.

They do get a lot wrong. I remember quite a few on Gaga Daily thinking Swine would be a good choice.

:deadvision:

I mean some still believe Sine From Above is a great song

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

if she wanted to play it safe with Joanne, she would have gone with A-YO as the lead, it had the Shake It Off beat a bit, and it was much on the nose when it came to her imagery the era

I would have picked that after Million Reasons. But A-Yo needed Hillary Lindsey singing back up, that was a big mistake.

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

A-YO is one of the weakest songs in her discography. Plus it's way too country.

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

A-YO is one of the weakest songs in her discography. Plus it's way too country.

my OGH friend loved A-YO and said it was the catchiest song from Joanne and better than anything she's done since BTW... so...

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean some still believe Sine From Above is a great song

I know some do, and its not. Its kind of a mess.

• Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Apparently it's already the most searched outfit for Halloween this year.

It's gonna be really massive next year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LuneMon said:

good news

Finally, hopefully this means the Chromatica Ball movie gets released before the end of the year :dancehall3:

14 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

my OGH friend loved A-YO and said it was the catchiest song from Joanne and better than anything she's done since BTW... so...

Why would you trust an OGH to have taste? :skull: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.