• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

47 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

Something shifted between her and Bo when they came back to US after House of Gucci shooting in Italy. Since that period they parted ways.

Any tea on this?

54 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

How do you know this? 

I’d be surprised and gutted if true. They’ve been friends since they were literal kids

Gaga unfollowed her since that period. 

23 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Any tea on this?

Nothing. We just know they are not friends anymore. Something bad really happened.

I remember Bo used her "Gaga friend" card on a famous restaurant in Hollywood. A liddo who worked there asked her about Gaga and she said "Lady Who?". But the liddo thought it was just a joke. 

Just now, Jake Frank said:

Gaga unfollowed her since that period. 

Nothing. We just know they are not friends anymore. Something bad really happened.

I remember Bo used her "Gaga friend" card on a famous restaurant in Hollywood. A liddo who worked there asked her about Gaga and she said "Lady Who?". But the liddo thought it was just a joke. 

Oh no :emofish:

1 hour ago, Jake Frank said:

Something shifted between her and Bo when they came back to US after House of Gucci shooting in Italy. Since that period they parted ways.

I don’t know who this person is, but I would be tired of Gaga’s ass too if she talked to me with that accent for 5 months 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Oh no :emofish:

Bo was/is still using her privileges to eat for free. :ahh:

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I don’t know who this person is, but I would be tired of Gaga’s ass too if she talked to me with that accent for 5 months 

We could only wish if it was the case. Everything seemed very abrupt and something deeper happened that year. Maybe we will never know the scenario. Gaga unfollowed her and the whole Haus cut ties with her too. 

If something happened between her and Bo, it might just be them simply privately drifting apart, life happens and sometimes friends just mature differently, no big deal really

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Aquaman 2 not delayed so JFAD confirmed confirmed as the only DC hero flick next year

Now we just need them to undo Dune 2’s delay 

We have nothing to worry about with Dune 2. IF and only IF any of the girls get nominated, they’d all be Supporting. If anything having Dune 2 and FAD release in the same awards cycle means we’re gonna get Gar and Zendaya at the same events and maybe they’d throw a shoe or two at each other which would make for good entertainment. 

• Like 1

who is this woman who got a post and a story?! 

clap if you think artpop anniversary will get less love than this woman's bday

• Like 6
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Jake Frank said:

We could only wish if it was the case. Everything seemed very abrupt and something deeper happened that year. Maybe we will never know the scenario. Gaga unfollowed her and the whole Haus cut ties with her too. 

But she won't cut ties with richy siwa...   :biblio:

I have a feeling that her next album will be her first one to get a 90 score on MC. 

My hunches are always right. 

I think we're getting another Residency. She just loves posting about it. 

EC4yt2a.png

47 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I have a feeling that her next album will be her first one to get a 90 score on MC. 

My hunches are always right. 

I think it'll definitely be in 80 territory, but 90s are still pretty rare.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.