Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

34 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Highway Unicorn barely does 4k streams daily. I pray for the day it goes viral. :jonny6:

 

We need The Queen to go viral so every song will have over 10m 

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The way both of them have been neck and neck so far :dies: they crossed 200k/2M at the same time too 

I just know some random Melanie Martinez song will go viral using clips from the Joker film cuz the movie itself wont have any song that can go viral on tiktok :toofunny3:

which is totally fine and expected cuz the movie will likely only feature old timey tracks to amplify the films motif and vibe and ish but it will be so annoying to witness some rando monopolize form Gar's moment :'( 

6 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Will the ban in China affect the BO for Joker 2? 

Even if it wasn't banned, I don't see how a movie like Joker 2 would be popular there? It's a very American movie..

14 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The way both of them have been neck and neck so far :dies: they crossed 200k/2M at the same time too 

Sisters smashing together :gaycat1:

I've always wondered if this is the same fabric bought by the Haus and they just gave it to different designers, I know the voice one is by Perry, the one from the GG is another Haus creation and the one for Epix was by the designers of the poker face blue one piece outfit. 

 

 

fdd0ffe9897ad89b8f4ecfa8a4f2a9d76df16ba8

 

71st-annual-golden-globe-awards-pictured

Her face during that Golden Globe after party :jonny6:

 

Lady-Gaga-rocked-gold-gown-Epix-bash.jpg

 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Lady-Gaga-rocked-gold-gown-Epix-bash.jpg

What the hell is this look :rip:

Her eyebrows... the cheap caterpillar lashes 

Edited by Archetype

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

What the hell is this look :rip:

Her eyebrows... the cheap caterpillar lashes 

Yeah I'm shook 😂

3 hours ago, Leptine said:

So she's doing Judy, Chicago... There's no way there's no a Cabaret-Liza song too.

 

 

:duca: Here for it :clap3: :gaygacat4:

1 minute ago, franminervini said:

Yeah I'm shook 😂

Tbh the more I look at photos from this era, the more I'm certain she got work done on her face right before the Joanne era.  Like she is thin the photo I quoted but her face is healthily plump and more circular, whereas she can be any weight over the past 4+ years and her face stays very angular and well defined.  Likely a jaw implant and slight buccal fat removal.  She looks great either way tho

6 minutes ago, Archetype said:

What the hell is this look :rip:

Her eyebrows... the cheap caterpillar lashes 

Early 2014, dark times for liddos. 

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Time to delete the wine ads i fear

 

Leptine

 

 

6 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Tbh the more I look at photos from this era, the more I'm certain she got work done on her face right before the Joanne era.  Like she is thin the photo I quoted but her face is healthily plump and more circular, whereas she can be any weight over the past 4+ years and her face stays very angular and well defined.  Likely a jaw implant and slight buccal fat removal.  She looks great either way tho

she was FOR SURE one of the earliest ppl to get buccal fat removal. We just dont notice it anymore because she got it AGES ago before it was trendy tbh

7 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

she was FOR SURE one of the earliest ppl to get buccal fat removal. We just dont notice it anymore because she got it AGES ago before it was trendy tbh

Yea that would make sense, I'm so accustomed to her more angular face that when I see her ARTPOP era face I'm like... who is that :rip:

 

Judas has been very popular today here in Latin America, holy week. 

Since Joker 2 has the same release date as the first one, we could get our first mini teaser ("camera test") this September, and the first teaser trailer in April 2024.

51 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Don't y'all ever get tired of analyzing her body :skull:

Apparently NO

It's incredible that she's been able to stay in top 10 without an album in 3 years now :clap3:

 

 

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

It's incredible that she's been able to stay in top 10 without an album in 3 years now :clap3:

 

 

very here for the JFAD pic replacing the Grammy hagdo pic

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

very here for the JFAD pic replacing the Grammy hagdo pic

TW

 

Spoiler

GettyImages-1389380484-6cd7ce14538d416c81835afb4ce0a080.jpg

 

:gaycat7:

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

TW

 

  Hide contents

GettyImages-1389380484-6cd7ce14538d416c81835afb4ce0a080.jpg

 

The music industry's grandmother :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

It's incredible that she's been able to stay in top 10 without an album in 3 years now :clap3:

 

 

Even if LG7 isnt coming, we will have Joker FAD soundtrack ihihihi 

 

 

5 hours ago, Si Hoo said:

Where is the source of this chicago song came from? I doubt it because the film concentrate to 70s vibe but the song came from 00s I believe?

The song along with the musical 'Chicago' were released-debuted in 1975 on Broadway.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.