Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

So apparently this is going to perform to the movie, I missed the news.

 

 

Wow this scene! 

We know Godga is musical theatre kid so she’ll slay this. Its where she shines the most, its in her own element.

54 minutes ago, Desire said:

Gags singing Cell Block Tango??? :jonny5: I won 

NO WAY :jonny2:

 

SHE WOULD EEEEAAAATTTTT

6 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

"Oscar Winner Miss TanNO has just renewed her contract with Gaga for another 10 years."

nfRbYgc.png

 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

GÁR when Freddi and Sarah get Oscar noms and she gets snubbed again

 

nfRbYgc.png

Don't joke about that

nfRbYgc.png

 

Monster +93.114 / biggest 2023 update

 

spacer.png

 

We are gonna eat SO GOOD this Gagaween, @GraceRandolph

Just now, Artur said:

Monster +93.114 / biggest 2023 update

 

spacer.png

 

We are gonna eat SO GOOD this Gagaween, @GraceRandolph

Imagine October 2024 with Bloody Mary, Monster, and JFAD OST. :jonny4:

Will the ban in China affect the BO for Joker 2? 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Will the ban in China affect the BO for Joker 2? 

Gaga's ban? Because Joker was banned in China and still did 1B. 

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

Monster +93.114 / biggest 2023 update

 

spacer.png

 

We are gonna eat SO GOOD this Gagaween, @GraceRandolph

i feel left out of this post, miss Artur  :emofish:

 

Spoiler

:gaycat1:

 

10 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i feel left out of this post, miss Artur  :emofish:

 

  Hide contents

:gaycat1:

 

I thought you replaced Monster with ARUTW

 

spacer.png

 

 

Grace quoted me yesterday about it so I tagged him today, but you will always be the #1 Monster stan 

:gaycat6: 

Edited by Artur

When a new virus unleashes at the start of 2024 and has a 50% death rate and half of the population dies and we never get to see the movie

 

950qtV6.jpg

 

Chicago will always remind us that singing is part of acting hihi :fan:

Christian ran into my knife

 

ten times ! ! ! 

 

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Artur said:

I thought you replaced Monster with ARUTW

 

spacer.png

 

  Hide contents

Grace quoted me yesterday about it so I tagged him today, but you will always be the #1 Monster stan 

:gaycat6: 

hehe i have my darhk bahp moments and i have my ballad moments :fish1:

45 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When a new virus unleashes at the start of 2024 and has a 50% death rate and half of the population dies and we never get to see the movie

 

950qtV6.jpg

 

When the world dissolves into chaos, we can break into Warner Bros HQ and steal the movie 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

why's this kinda 

 

 

:mandown:

I see sumn

 

950qtV6.jpg

31 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

why's this kinda 

 

 

:mandown:

I would... :mandown:

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

kinda what

 

spacer.png

kinda... you know :gaycat2:

 

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

I would... :mandown:

i mean i wouldn't say no :gaycat3:

38 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

why's this kinda 

 

 

:mandown:

I would

I wonder what kinda Gaga would’ve been if she was a men 

:gaycat7:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.