Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

The Fame Monster (2010) and A Star Is Born (2018) — forever those girls :heart:

 

the way she was ROBBED in 2009

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

 

Worst thing has to be R***y trying to steal the spotlight 

 

 

My GAWD the entire world has hers :jonny4:

35 minutes ago, Universo said:

the way she was ROBBED in 2009

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

Is this just sales? because if it's units TF would take 2009 now that Whosan Boyle is collecting dust with those kanye slat glasses in 2009.

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

  • Author

damn ma is it that serious?

58aaf6ea84c1f9d1de921eea4afa4df7fc00d0d1.jpg

Edited by Phoenixstar

12 minutes ago, besaid said:

Is this just sales? because if it's units TF would take 2009 now that Whosan Boyle is collecting dust with those kanye slat glasses in 2009.

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

yeah they were using pure sales back then

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

best makeup and hair from chromatica era:clap3:Her face looks very 2010Ga especially since she's not wearing face tape. 

 

omgzcucqpsp61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

50f6458b8fb979895c61512ca7cc5da091-lady-

e30dea96b7d745bf8c2515b8d148c089_xl.jpg

Yeah she looked great here. It's interesting how fillers and makeup change her look so dramatically 

2 minutes ago, Universo said:

yeah they were using pure sales back then

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

it's got to have outsold that forgotten fad of 2009 by now

 

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

 

-

 

POP

15    14 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    7049    6511    538    21.852

 

+116 Spins
+98 Bullet
+0.357 Audience

 

And y'all...this update...the bullet almost as big as the spins :duca:

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

Alright I'm blocking you. I'm sick of you replying to me, and I'm ******* tired of your posts in general. I continually ignore you, and you continually reply to me. I'm ******* over it. I'm allowed to state my opinion on a song's performance lol, it's a ******* pop forum. Get over yourself. 

Damn, it was a joke.

 

58aaf6ea84c1f9d1de921eea4afa4df7fc00d0d1

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

Alright I'm blocking you. I'm sick of you replying to me, and I'm ******* tired of your posts in general. I continually ignore you, and you continually reply to me. I'm ******* over it. I'm allowed to state my opinion on a song's performance lol, it's a ******* pop forum. Get over yourself. 

:deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, besaid said:

it's got to have outsold that forgotten fad of 2009 by now

 

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

 

-

 

POP

15    14 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    7049    6511    538    21.852

 

+116 Spins
+98 Bullet
+0.357 Audience

 

And y'all...this update...the bullet almost as big as the spins :duca:

What does the bullet mean?

semi unpopular opinion amongst liddos but I honestly feel like people always exaggerate how different her face looks from the start of her career, the only time she looked completely different was billboard women of music 2015

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

semi unpopular opinion amongst liddos but I honestly feel like people always exaggerate how different her face looks from the start of her career, the only time she looked completely different was billboard women of music 2015

I don’t she’s had any major procedure done, aside from the fillers and buccal fat removal (and possibly a chin and cheek implants). 

Just now, Aren said:

I don’t she’s had any major procedure done, aside from the fillers and buccal fat removal (and possibly a chin and cheek implants). 

it's true, she hasn't done any heavy plastic surgery, people also underestimate how much make-up can really change the shape and appearance of your face

2 minutes ago, Aren said:

I don’t she’s had any major procedure done, aside from the fillers and buccal fat removal (and possibly a chin and cheek implants). 

She hasn't had buccal fat removal, but she has had a chin implant I think.

4 minutes ago, Miichael said:

it's true, she hasn't done any heavy plastic surgery, people also underestimate how much make-up can really change the shape and appearance of your face

Yeah. Some say she’s had a face lift, but it’s just face taping.

4 minutes ago, Aren said:

Yeah. Some say she’s had a face lift, but it’s just face taping.

I think she had a very delicate and well done rhinoplasty too. Her nose from her youth is very different even from fame era Gaga.

She’s never had any surgery. No chin implant, or rhinoplasty. 
 

It’s all filler - chin filler, cheek filler, lips, and nose. 
 

The nose filler gives the effect of a “non-surgical rhinoplasty”. It’s very common

 

I don’t think she would ever actually go under the knife 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.