Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

They should invest in a full play listing mod to keep the song afloat until the end of December when all Christmas songs decrease it might take off on a sustainable way as à properly radio-pushed single in January, I don’t know I feel like this a once in a lifetime event for her.

Edited by dream8ker

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Link16 said:

1. ROM 6,894,472
2. Sour Candy 6,225,375

The bag was fumbled so bad

BXp4IqG.png

My husband was watching tiktok and one of the Bloody Mary videos came on his fyp and I said “you know what that’s from?” And he said that Wednesday show. I had to explain to him it’s not even in the show and he fought me for 5 mins saying it was. :rip:  he doesn’t understand it went randomly viral from a tiktok video with Wednesday footage. He also doesn’t know it’s a Gaga song :lakitu:

Bejeweled was huge on tiktok and it only has 350k videos. How is Blood Mary smashing so many videos :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

My husband was watching tiktok and one of the Bloody Mary videos came on his fyp and I said “you know what that’s from?” And he said that Wednesday show. I had to explain to him it’s not even in the show and he fought me for 5 mins saying it was. :rip:  he doesn’t understand it went randomly viral from a tiktok video with Wednesday footage. He also doesn’t know it’s a Gaga song :lakitu:

 

BXp4IqG.png

Two years from now, Bloody Mary will be the most streamed song from the album and Judas will be 2nd. Mark my words.

11 hours ago, Bojana said:

 

13 hours later +81.3k, total at 758.3k

 

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7169243527711361798

 

11 hours later +91.7k, total at 850k

 

3 minutes ago, Bojana said:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/original-sound-7169243527711361798

 

11 hours later +91.7k, total at 850k

 

is not slowing down at all:gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Dec 03, 2022 | Spotify Global Chart

#43 (+2)  2,454,446 (+153k) 

 

 

OJmInvW.png

OJmInvW.png

OJmInvW.png

A positive update during weekend?  

oprah-surprise.gif

Melanie's Play Date viral phenomenon.

 

  • Play Date had around 63M streams on Spotify before it became viral on TikTok. 2 years and a half later, the song now has 643.666.994 streams.
  • The trend started around the 21st of April (Tuesday) and it took 5 days (Sunday) to make its debut on the Spotify 200 chart, at #149 (669.162 streams).
  • The song was added to TTH the 1st of May. The trend was 2 weeks old. That same day, the song was #67 with 1.298.771 streams. I don't know how much it lasted tho. 
  • It peaked at #27 with 1.996.619 streams.
  • Around November of 2020, the song fell off the Top 200, so it stayed around 7 months on the chart.
  • This Friday, the song received +300K streams.

 

 

TTH IS NEXT :jonny5:

Edited by Link16

59 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Rose a ton but decreased 6,000 streams 

 

honestly I’m low key a bit disappointed… I know it’s a Saturday, Christmas songs, blah blah, but it’s a viral song so it’s meant to defy the norm. I thought it had a lot more room to grow with the Shazam increases yesterday, but now I think it’s pretty much at its ceiling. Oh well, still doing well enough. 

It’s definitely not at its ceiling.

19 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

My husband was watching tiktok and one of the Bloody Mary videos came on his fyp and I said “you know what that’s from?” And he said that Wednesday show. I had to explain to him it’s not even in the show and he fought me for 5 mins saying it was. :rip:  he doesn’t understand it went randomly viral from a tiktok video with Wednesday footage. He also doesn’t know it’s a Gaga song :lakitu:

At least you know he’s 100% a straight man.

iwGO7A9.gif

I would do anything to experience this live. The monster Pit looks on fire I’m sure they had the time of their lives :WAP:

17 minutes ago, Link16 said:

Melanie's Play Date viral phenomenon.

 

  • Play Date had around 63M streams on Spotify before it became viral on TikTok. 2 years and a half later, the song now has 643.666.994 streams.
  • The trend started around the 21st of April (Tuesday) and it took 5 days (Sunday) to make its debut on the Spotify 200 chart, at #149 (669.162 streams).
  • The song was added to TTH the 1st of May. The trend was 2 weeks old. That same day, the song was #67 with 1.298.771 streams. I don't know how much it lasted tho. 
  • It peaked at #27 with 1.996.619 streams.
  • Around November of 2020, the song fell off the Top 200, so it stayed around 7 months on the chart.
  • This Friday, the song received +300K streams.

 

 

TTH IS NEXT :jonny5:

From 63M to 600M omg

 

I don't think Spoti is adding a spooky song to their TTH, but we'll see.

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

? Even when going viral, Judas has the same performance with dips on Saturdays and sundays and peaks occurring on thursdays/fridays. 
 

Rise in placements, but decrease in streams shows that the song is growing relative to all other songs on the platform on a single day. 

Yeah I guess my expectations were too high lol. I do hope it can keep growing though. I think there’s so much potential still 

I just know that Gaga is enjoying this as much as we are, even if she has yet to hop onto the trend. And something in me is hoping that it reignites that fire she had under her ass when she made this absolute bible of an album, because we all know she’s more than capable of bringing this sound back to the table

 

this is the ???th time this performance goes viral this year alone

 

iwGO7A9.gif

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

 

this is the ???th time this performance goes viral this year alone

 

iwGO7A9.gif

who wants to thread it

sZhzfF4.gif

SPOTIFY / Saturday 03.12

 

Thst1LU.gif

 

The Fame +2.084.755

The Fame Monster +1.258.311

Born This Way +4.230.764 / biggest update ever

ARTPOP +373.623

Joanne +373.938

A Star Is Born +1.778.404

Chromatica +877.869

A Very Gaga Holiday +14.720 / biggest 2022 update

 

Thst1LU.gif

 

Just Dance +716.773

LoveGame +314.298

Paparazzi +268.194

Poker Face +642.265

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich +22.579

 

Bad Romance +587.897

Alejandro +254.911

Monster +44.471

Speechless +21.469

Dance In The Dark +20.477

Telephone +289.536

So Happy I Could Die +20.784

Teeth +18.766

 

Marry The Night +58.642

Born This Way +277.172

Government Hooker +164.669

Judas +694.686

Americano +36.025

Hair +27.103

Scheiße +43.530

Bloody Mary +2.564.530 / biggest update ever

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion +28.040

Bad Kids +21.527

Fashion Of His Love +14.029

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) +15.217

Heavy Metal Lover +27.910

Electric Chapel +17.385

The Queen +9.747

You And I +68.190

The Edge Of Glory +137.525

 

Venus +30.040

G.U.Y. +60.676

ARTPOP +19.111

Donatella +21.885 / biggest 2022 update

Applause +154.791

 

John Wayne +23.869

Perfect Illusion +35.550

Million Reasons +229.611

 

Shallow +774.084

Always Remember Us This Way +553.205

Look What I Found +27.894

I Don't Know What Love Is +22.556

Is That Alright? +38.594

I'll Never Love Again - Film Version +106.703

I'll Never Love Again - Extended Version +61.935

 

Alice +32.212

Stupid Love +95.087

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) +360.191

Free Woman +27.087

911 +63.984

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) +136.816

Replay +54.832

Babylon +26.387

 

Hold My Hand +436.789

The Cure +42.176

 

White Christmas - Live +10.630 / biggest 2022 update

Christmas Tree +18.083 / biggest 2022 update

Winter Wonderland +83.499 / biggest 2022 update

 

Thst1LU.gif

12 minutes ago, Artur said:

SPOTIFY / Saturday 03.12

 

Thst1LU.gif

 

Born This Way +4.230.764 / biggest update ever

A Very Gaga Holiday +14.720 / biggest 2022 update

Slay a bit. I streamed both in full yesterday. 
 

spacer.png

Uploading the JWT professionally recorded footage & some footage of the BTWB performances would be cute :eli:

 

I know BTWB was not recorded as far as we know but I'm sure there's something

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.