Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I have lost faith in little liars, can someone double confirm this?:dancehall:

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

2,564,530 unfiltered streams OMG 

 

 

OJmInvW.png

OJmInvW.png

OJmInvW.png

Still rising on a Saturday :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I'm serious, I just calculated the difference. The counter just updated :jonny:

 

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

Marry is a liar! The counter didn’t update 

 

Just now, jesus del rey said:

 

 

What's the truth?:rip:

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I think its true bc in the morning streams were 74M-sth and now it is 77.025.151 :jonny5:

 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I have lost faith in little liars, can someone double confirm this?:dancehall:

 

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

Marry is a liar! The counter didn’t update 

 

ITS TRUE! Yesterdays streams were 74,460,621, now its 77,025,151

I trust Marry :heart2: Not it ******* increasing upon Friday's numbers. :rip: This needs to be sent to radios as counter Christmas songs QUICKLY

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

 

 

 

ITS TRUE! Yesterdays streams were 74,460,621, now its 77,025,151

I know. Sometimes I just like lying to lie in here. 

NOT IT INCREASING ON A SATURDAY?! Interflop you better make it a single everywhere!

Dec 03, 2022 | Spotify Global Chart

#43 (+2)  2,454,446 (+153k) 

 

 

OJmInvW.png

OJmInvW.png

OJmInvW.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.