Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I was the one who told Bebe about the concert on Thursday. She literally broke a heel to buy tickets. 

 

 

You are a legend for this :jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Weren’t there rumors that Apple TV + wanted to do a Gaga tour special? 

Ahh girls I just got to serve Matt Bomer and his boyfriend at my restaurant I work at. I was gonna ask about how it was working with Gaga on Hotel but I got nervous. 

 

But they were really nice and he's so cute ugh. 

Melissa is also there!

 

Image

 

Image

Edited by Artur

OMG THEY REALLY BECAME FRIENDS OVER THE ASIB CAMPAIGN :jonny6:

 

54 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

She really missed the chance of filming SdF over La, huh, well, at least they're giving bracelets to everyone, so it'll look cutE

 

WildAmerican

 

Side note, this is one of her best tour outfits ever. It's flattering, it fits the Replay choreo with all the jumping, it's a great design, works perfectly with the hair, A LOOK :jonny6:

this is from Monster, but your point still stands :giraffe:

44 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I was the one who told Bebe about the concert on Thursday. She literally broke a heel to buy tickets. 

 

 

And please, do NOT bring up a greatest hits collection… they sabotage album sales (see: the highlights vs after hours, the moonlight edition vs plastic hearts) they’re useless now too with the power of streaming. Would rather Bobby or Interscope’s intern make a playlist of her singles and 2-3 fan favorites.

What happened here? 

the same people who worked DC must be working tonight omg

 

 

:monkey:

 

I’ve been watching recordings of the SF show where I think she was adjusting the details for this recorded show, and I just know she’s gonna EAT eat tonight omfg :falcon:

King Princess, Slayyyter and Blake English are also there

 

Image

Image

Image

 

 

 

 

Edited by Artur

Richie just walked passed me and I booed him but my friends shushed me

 

Coldplay is performing in Rock In Rio right now, and this is what the wristbands can do. Today's show is gonna look so so beautiful!

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

AGAG :bibliahh: 

 

:bibliahh: Ok, they're so freaking funny. gdkgdgg 

49 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

OMG THEY REALLY BECAME FRIENDS OVER THE ASIB CAMPAIGN :jonny6:

 

Wait what’s the t

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

Richie just walked passed me and I booed him but my friends shushed me

Why didn't you throw your shoe at him, baby? That's the real question. :thing:

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Why didn't you throw your shoe at him, baby? That's the real question. :thing:

I’m wearing zip up platform boots, too much work to take them off!! #YouWontUseMyMind

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

I’m wearing zip up platform boots, too much work to take them off!! #YouWontUseMyMind

Nnnnn the excuses. Disappointed!

 

71BI67r.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.