Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

fbgwpsO.gif

No Bad Romance of Poker Face? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Its definitely real

Theyre reusing this lighting rig from Enigma :coffee2: Look at the leaked stage photo and you can see it

 

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.

 

21 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Was that pic of Gaga on the tour stage wearing that green flowy thing from the Enigma show real or was that photoshopped?

What photo is that? 

11 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

fbgwpsO.gif

this is literally a fake setlist posted by a troll gajsasdgj look at their account

It happened with Sinner's Prayer and now with 1000 Doves. The way I always lose. 

Now I know I did not spend a $1000 for Mrs Gaga to snub all of ARTPOP, half of Chromatica just to preform Hold My Hand…. 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

enigma :jonny:

OOOOMMMGGG

 

Spoiler

The way I don't recognize that song. :clownny:

 

2 minutes ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Now I know I did not spend a $1000 for Mrs Gaga to snub all of ARTPOP, half of Chromatica just to preform Hold My Hand…. 

More than half of Chromatica is on that songs list, 8/13 :deadvision:

25 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

fbgwpsO.gif

this is a fake insider pretending to be the real fake insider though

 

fbgwpsO.gif

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

OOOOMMMGGG

 

  Reveal hidden contents

The way I don't recognize that song. :clownny:

 

Spoiler

 

 

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

More than half of Chromatica is on that songs list, 8/13 :deadvision:

Enigma is so good it counts as 8 songs so he is right!

 

fbgwpsO.gif

The fact that I read the last 15 pages for nothing at all

 

12cUJt9.gif?noredirect

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

More than half of Chromatica is on that songs list, 8/13 :deadvision:

And the ones skipped are the most hated by fans (+ Enigma) :rip:

16 minutes ago, Artur said:

Enigma is so good it counts as 8 songs so he is right!

 

fbgwpsO.gif

nnn that and SFA are the only shocking songs

fbgwpsO.gif

 

12 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

And the ones skipped are the most hated by fans (+ Enigma) :rip:

Some people on twitter throwing tantrums over Fun Tonight and 1000 Pigeons (when she already said she finds it hard to listen to that song)

 

fbgwpsO.gif

Sine From Above deserved to be performed. Maybe she’ll use it as an interlude? Though think it would sound amazing with a live band ugh. She could use Applause as an interlude too. 

The Weeknd's tour stage is a slay :WAP:

 

 

 

I was hoping the ChroMAGA tour stage wasn't a boxed stage because things like The Weeknd's stage and Taylor's Reputation tour stage look so much better and cooler :chick3:

 

 

 

including ARUTW and closing with the epic that is HMH, I literally won :1stplace:

the way the stadium will light up for Shallow/ARUTW and then bring the house down with Stupid Love/ROM 

 

but in closer inspection the ONLY shocking cuts are Sine From Above and Paparazzi- everything else is just personal preference 

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The Weeknd's tour stage is a slay :WAP:

 

 

 

I was hoping the ChroMAGA tour stage wasn't a boxed stage because things like The Weeknd's stage and Taylor's Reputation tour stage look so much better and cooler :chick3:

 

 

 

oh my GOD :jonny5:

I that picture from earlier is real, but it definitely looks way better and different from the front

If she performs Bad Kids, Plastic Doll and LoveGame instead of Bad Romance :bibliahh:

the stage screams Chromatica album cover, no idea how a stan can even question if it's real

 

can already see the interlude of her falling down the rabbit hole/spiral as the opening to Alice

Edited by GagaTomFord

Her stage on the last tour moved and transformed. We're seeing a pic of this one potentially being assembled, with nothing else. I think the circular screens look cool because it mimics the album cover, it won't be like that the entire time. People love melting down.

Edited by BZZ

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.