Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Welp with Drake's album bomb and callouts coming soon, Monday could be its H100 peak 

Already assuming callouts will be a nightmare? :rip: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Jazz & Piano + reading Joker 2 script and doing her research on Harley

 

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

Sadly for us, prep for Joker 2 (if it does come together) will end up taking a big chunk of time later this year. :monkey: It’ll be worth it later, though. :gaycat2:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Already assuming callouts will be a nightmare? :rip: 

I mean... :skull:

 

The moment it debuts dead last Interscope is gonna pull the plug

 

Hopefully I'm proven wrong tho

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Sadly for us, prep for Joker 2 (if it does come together) will end up taking a big chunk of time later this year. :monkey: It’ll be worth it later, though. :gaycat2:

She will busy writing ha Harley Quinn biography book early next year too :WAP: 

Btw I kinda feel like they are lowballing a bit in that article though (which would make sense obv). Like they said 70k for the Paris date and we know for sure that its gonna be way more than that? Looking at NYC prices the gross might be a bit higher too. Her prices are ridiculous :deadbanana2:

 

I'll wait for Ms @ViviLittleM to wake up 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Why is Ms. Man never in her producer bag? She should be demanding a producer credit in everything she’s in :biblionny:

42 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

wait what busy schedule in 2022? what else does she had up her sleeve, hmmmm

streets say she's writing a book about Harley :gaycat3:

57 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Good luck with that. Apparently its selling like hot cakes and getting good reviews 

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Wait not her highlighter being #1 on the Sephora chart:jonny:

 

https://www.sephora.com

49 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

wait what busy schedule in 2022? what else does she had up her sleeve, hmmmm

Joker

I'm tired of non-South Americans talking **** about us and how poor and demanding and expensive blah blah is to tour here. It's not 2010. That's not true anymore. **** y'all.

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

wait what busy schedule in 2022? what else does she had up her sleeve, hmmmm

Writing and recording (future award winning) music for the joker movie that starts filming in the Spring. 

wait, I'm listening to Nope again, and I'm actually liking it :rip:

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

 

 

25 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Wait not her highlighter being #1 on the Sephora chart:jonny:

 

https://www.sephora.com

Too bad One Nation got perma'd again. We need ha Make Up Charts updates.

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

when she announces and post a teaser of her as Harley Quinn alongside w Joaquin right after Chrom Ball finishes.. Mr. Cooper & Driver move aside

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

when she announces and post a teaser of her as Harley Quinn alongside w Joaquin right after Chrom Ball finishes.. Mr. Cooper & Driver move aside

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

the cultural shift that would cause :jonnycat:

21 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

I'm tired of non-South Americans talking **** about us and how poor and demanding and expensive blah blah is to tour here. It's not 2010. That's not true anymore. **** y'all.

THIS! And the fact they say other places deserve tour dates rather than us :gaycat6:

South Americans fans are always LOYAL...

Gar when she wins her second Oscar for Hold My Hand:

 

"I promised my fans that if I won this award tonight, I would announce the name of my new project. It's called Joker:Folie a Deux, Jaoquin come on up here!"

 

:gaycat4:

Edited by WildAmerican

whew HMH is HITTING tonight omg 

 

Hold my hand, hold mahh

hold mah hand mah hand

I'll be right here hold ma handdddddddd

 

G85FAVF.gif

Edited by WildAmerican

6 minutes ago, Power&Control said:

South Americans fans are always LOYAL...

Exactly. We even stanned Stupid Love :rip: But oh well! Colonizers deserve better I guess.

I don't care who reads this, but with fashion (Carpet, Photoshoots, Magazines...) you can tell Gaga really respects fashion and has the power to wear things and Rihanna is just a person who can work anything because she really is that *****. No other girls are doing it like them. 

38 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

when she announces and post a teaser of her as Harley Quinn alongside w Joaquin right after Chrom Ball finishes.. Mr. Cooper & Driver move aside

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

I can't wait !!! I'm wondering how the songs are going to sound? I just hope there will be original songs... :jonny5:

She won't tour Latin America. Pop girls in general aren't about that life (except the newest ones like Dua). 

2 hours ago, Power&Control said:

RIP Brazil, México and Argentina :rip:

 

Disappointed but not surprised... :coffee2:

Maldita Fadga Put* :chick3:

 

Miss Coldplay does 10 shows here and Gaga can't even bother to book one show. 

jonaquin phonix or whatever the hell his name is... is kinda DADDY hot. Is Gaga still dating that billionaire tech guy cuz I ship her with the joker dude 

7 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I can't wait !!! I'm wondering how the songs are going to sound? I just hope there will be original songs... :jonny5:

They will want as many Oscar nominations as possible. It will be original songs. 
This movie has so much potential. I can’t believe we are probably 2 years away from seeing it :cries2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.