Dua Lipa

Cain

3 hours ago, Love Again said:

Oh she need to move quickly :deadbanana4: with Doja and Olivia returning soon and Beyoncé releasing act 2 she could be pushed out the top 10

She really needs to start the new era soon. FN is almost 3 years old in a couple of months (today is DSN’s anniversary) so it’s kinda the perfect time. Maybe not exactly now with all the releases, but soonish. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

She really needs to start the new era soon. FN is almost 3 years old in a couple of months (today is DSN’s anniversary) so it’s kinda the perfect time. Maybe not exactly now with all the releases, but soonish. 

I think April/May is her best shot if Olivia isn’t releasing at the same time as well

3 minutes ago, katara said:

Yep we need that lead single in Spring 2023 adn the album by summer :coffee2:

The only problem is is 2023 is really unpredictable. We know three people are likely to release following their schedule but we don’t know when. Rihanna and Beyoncé act II and another Taylor rerecording are also wild factors

27 minutes ago, Love Again said:

The only problem is is 2023 is really unpredictable. We know three people are likely to release following their schedule but we don’t know when. Rihanna and Beyoncé act II and another Taylor rerecording are also wild factors

LOL she can't base her release strategy around who else is releasing. Her songs need time to grow anyway.

17 minutes ago, katara said:

LOL she can't base her release strategy around who else is releasing. Her songs need time to grow anyway.

True, but if everyone is releasing singles around the same time she is she might get lost in the mix. FN was released at the exact right time, the pandemic just kicked in and she had practically no competition besides Gaga later in May.

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

Dua also has that Argylle soundtrack. Too bad the movie got pushed back to a currently unknown date next year… Now she has to take it into consideration when she plans the rollout for dl3 in case she doesn’t want to get too overexposed & the 2 projects to be differentiated by casual listeners 

Edited by TayDuaStan

Well she's almost done with tour, right? That'll give her time to really get heads down into finishing DL3 - but also plenty of time to go away from releasing / public eye, but hopefully not too long . . I think album in mid-to-late 2023 is likely . . I think any later than that is unlikely and potentially damaging to her. She has such a high right now at the close of FN era; she shouldn't waste the vibe or visibility.

She’ll be fine as long as there is an album coming next year. Seeing as her pre-album rollout lasts like 5 months I can see us getting a spring/summer lead

She will be fine, we also still have the tour registration

She probably will lay low until the new year, she can't sit still anyways

Her soundtrack needs to be something for adult listeners, for AC radios, something that old people who don't know who Dua is can hear the song and think "wow, what a talent" and soundtracks are always a great way to experiment with that. Her Norah Jones project :celestial2: the gays + youth will get their usual dance bops on studio albums

This is the exact sound I want for DL3 :WAP:

UR GONNA…

REMINISCEEEE

HOW U ONCE MET A GIRL LIKE THIS..

spacer.png

yeah i'm hoping for DL3 rollout to start spring as well....i'm really impatient and just can't wait to see the material she's been working on :dancehall:

Australia massive support for Dua :jonny5:

How the album is only Platinum??? 

Dua said!!! let me end FN era at the UK!

Dec 02 2022 = KIIS FM JIngle Ball (Los Angeles)

Dec 09 2022 = Z100 FM JIngle Ball (New York)

Dec 11 2022 = Capital FM JIngle Bell Ball (London)

Edited by Ivan_brit

Her work ethic is so underrated and needs to be talked about more. Imagine having 3 one off concerts planned IMMEDIATELY after your blockbuster tour ends. She works so hard, that's my girl :jonny5:

I kinda wonder why she’s doing all these Jingle Balls tho? Maybe it’s to please these radio stations for the DL3 lead

Edited by Cain

The way this era has lasted 3 years :deadbanana2: I can't remember another album rollout lasting this long. Her work ethic is insane.

Those rumors about a performance at the opening of the World Cup  :chick2: 

I doub it, she'll be dragged if it’s true but god the serve  :jonnycat:

16 hours ago, Cain said:

The GP SUPPORTING their queen as always :clap3:

This news is everywhere. Even my local german TV news had a segment about it. :rip:

So much about her having no star power and celebrity :cm:

1 hour ago, katara said:

This news is everywhere. Even my local german TV news had a segment about it. :rip:

So much about her having no star power and celebrity :cm:

And the GP (Reddit, insta, news) are all supporting her :lakitu:

18 hours ago, Cain said:

The GP SUPPORTING their queen as always :clap3:

In my circles (as someone who grew up Muslim) it's causing a lot of much-needed discussion, because a lot of Arabs started blindly dragging her calling her Islamophobic and a lot of South and Southeast Asian Muslims started pointing out lots of the migrant workers dying to build those stadiums are Muslim as well. 

Queen of awareness and activism, actually bringing attention to an issue that really needed it :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.