Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Christina Aguilera

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

:jonny5:

 

Need a Bionic 2.0!

i was listening to bionic driving in the morning the other day and when this song started playing i felt like i was floating. so many cool elements that this song has. she really was ahead of the curve

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 78.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

this deserves a flashy burlesqueish naked pearls covered lying on the piano performance at her new residency

 

 

18 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

this deserves a flashy burlesqueish naked pearls covered lying on the piano performance at her new residency

 

 

Yes, this song is such a gem in her discography!

If the act of sex had a song, it would be this :heart2:

Omg, I am so exited for her red carpet appearance. It’s going to be iconic :'(  

Can't wait for her to steal the show with just a quick appearance.

 

:jonny5:

27 minutes ago, Sharamee6 said:

Can't wait for her to steal the show with just a quick appearance.

 

:jonny5:

 

And possibly she hit the stage :msmarvel:

 

 

X looked great tonight. We need another legendary Grammys performance under her belt (a la James Brown tribute) to remind people of her performing abilities. :flame:

SPOTIFY:
(+312,509) - Slay Something
(+290,600) - Genie In A Bottle *new daily peak*

 

Genie is about to overtake Say Something on daily streams. 

Is she living in Las Vegas now? Or is she flying back and forward from LA?

 

I don't know if there are a lot of studios in Las Vegas but I remember when she moved to Miami to record "Aguilera". I hope she is working on a new album to release after the Las Vegas Residency.

1 hour ago, X-Dre said:

Is she living in Las Vegas now? Or is she flying back and forward from LA?

 

I don't know if there are a lot of studios in Las Vegas but I remember when she moved to Miami to record "Aguilera". I hope she is working on a new album to release after the Las Vegas Residency.

I dont think she moved to miami she just stayed there for a few weeks. 

Genie overtakes Say Something

MLJ +1,033,429
FTM +498,319
Genie in a Bottle +273,829
Say Something +273,449
Lady Marmalade +225,378
El Ultimo Adios +128,471
Beautiful +111,412

Others:
Candyman +75,592
Show me how you Burlesque +40,871

Why is Genie suddenly slaying out of nowhere? Hurt, Dirrty & Monday Morning deserves. 

Let's celebrate Christina's country songs!

 

 

 

 

 

I'm very excited about Beyonce's new country album!!

Genie In a Bottle had its biggest day of streams on Spotify with 313,141 plays
 

On 2/14/2024 at 5:50 AM, X-Dre said:

Let's celebrate Christina's country songs!

 

 

 

 

 

I'm very excited about Beyonce's new country album!!

What happened to the just a fool video that had over 100 million views?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.