Björk

theblackestday

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

her most underrated album iktr, so many career highlights

spacer.png

I will get back to you in a few seasons to confirm that statement of yours!! 

THOUDERBOLT and CRYSTALLINE are such stand outs though..... the productions are soo ethereal and vaporous and universal and other worldly  

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunbathinganimal

• Kh-Loud

• Aquamarine

• John Slayne

cosmogony is her most underrated song, methinks.

5Mq5JwF.thumb.gif.7b9cb30328cb8705618cd2

the live album is hitting today

4c6666599ba3ea243e60cd6b31ecb1bf.gif

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

What's the **** is VOLTA? Was she abandoning art for chart but somehow  doing it with the guiding manual from dark web? There are some  bops, but most are vomit and seizure inducing….. 

this is by far her worst album so far for me.

HOMOGENIC is such a work of a genuis ughhhh With the video edit of ALL IS FULL OF LOVE, it might be the best album of all Time jdhwh 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Confused 1

Selmasongs  :wanda::jonnycat:

I've seen it all :jonnycat:

Cvalda :jonny6:

new world :falcon:

2 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

What's the **** is VOLTA? Was she abandoning art for chart but somehow  doing it with the guiding manual from dark web? There are some  bops, but most are vomit and seizure inducing….. 

HOMOGENIC is such a work of a genuis ughhhh With the video edit of ALL IS FULL OF LOVE, it might be the best album of all Time jdhwh 

spacer.png

I love Wanderlust a lot though. And there is a song written for Alexandre Mqeun named Trance. 

2 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

spacer.png

Leave Volta alone… it was too ahead of its time :gayorkcat4:

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Leave Volta alone… it was too ahead of its time :gayorkcat4:

32 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I love Wanderlust a lot though. And there is a song written for Alexandre Mqeun named Trance. 

It's not bad per say, it's just among her worst as for right now in my current ranking of her discography in amid my discovery period. Innocence, Earth intruder and Wonderlust are all MEGA BOPS, Declare independence is cute too. The rest will need more listens, determination and maybe abit of force to get into 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

It's not bad per say, it's just among her worst as for right now in my current ranking of her discography in amid my discovery period. Innocence, Earth intruder and Wonderlust are all MEGA BOPS, Declare independence is cute too. The rest will need more listens, determination and maybe abit of force to get into 

spacer.png

Listen to Trance to have stomache :gaycat1: 

Pneumonia is also good btw. 

Solstice from Biophilia is my fave

most of volta is painfully mid but declare independence is a career highlight.

volta is great yall just hate fun

bjork-stan-twitter.gif

I See Who You Are is the most underrated gem from Volta

On 5/11/2024 at 2:05 PM, Kh-Loud said:

this one time I was talking about music with my colleague and he said his favourite Bjork album is Volta... I laughed in his face

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Medulla's highs are extremly high - Ocean, Where is the line, Who is it, Pleasure of Mine and Triump Of A Heart are extremely creative and ambitious records. This might be her most creative project post Vespertine. 

Not beyonce supposed to send in her vocals for the album, but the ***** didn't turn up

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

3 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

Not beyonce supposed to send in her vocals for the album, but the ***** didn't turn up

I didn't know this but it makes sense. Bey has an amazing voice so I'm sure Beejork could fit it in the album somewhere. I see the vision.

Who Is It (Carry My Joy On The Left, Carry My Pain On The Right) (Demo Version) (Beyoncé's Version) [From The Vault] 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

I didn't know this but it makes sense. Bey has an amazing voice so I'm sure Beejork could fit it in the album somewhere. I see the vision.

Who Is It (Carry My Joy On The Left, Carry My Pain On The Right) (Demo Version) (Beyoncé's Version) [From The Vault] 

I like to read the about the creating process and inspirations behind these albums. Bjork is such a ******* interesting artist that these things make the listening experience way richer. I was also shock to find out about the BEYONCE thing - I need Beyonce to recruit BJORK as a producer for a MEDULLA inspired ALBUM for her CAPITALISM-FREE REAL-ARTSY-FARTY era 

BJORK, this lady, is such a ******* weird and interesting human being... like she exhibits all trait of a genius, no wonder she is ******* one! 

Edited by Kh-Loud

7 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I like to read the about the creating process and inspirations behind these albums. Bjork is such a ******* interesting artist that these things make the listening experience way richer. I was also shock to find out about the BEYONCE thing - I need Beyonce to recruit BJORK as a producer for a MEDULLA inspired ALBUM for her CAPITALISM-FREE REAL-ARTSY-FARTY era 

BJORK, this lady, is such a ******* weird and interesting human being... like she exhibits all trait of a genius, no wonder she is ******* one! 

listen to Sonic Symbolism, her podcast where she talks about each era (except Fissure for some reason) 

• Like 1

the best arrangement of Possibly Maybe, WHY?

the modern things and hyperballad best songs of all time

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the best arrangement of Possibly Maybe, WHY?

i just listened... it's cute, but this is BY FARRR the best version of the song :wanda:\

edit: YOU KNOW, i take back what i said. THIS version SLAPPSSSSS soo hard OMG, but but.... Bjork's voice sounds sooo much better in 95 compares to 2011. 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Like 1

n OMG, Why does she have sooo many AMAZING BSIDES? especially the Bsides from Homogenic's and GODSPERTINE'S eras. 

I GO HUMBLE is such a slay, 

VERANDI :wanda:

DOMESTICA :falcon:

KARVEL :loki::gayorkcat2:

SOD OFF

SO BROKEN is sooo gorgeous OMGGG, it's not even on the official TRACKLIST dkfjadlj

All these pop girls' releases this year, and i'm most grateful for finally getting Grandma bJORK!! 

Her music isn't something i can put on in the background at work, but I'm glad that I have to immerse deep into the well to experience her art. 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.