Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Björk

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Haze said:

I'm going to have to refuse any audio of that new song until it appears in its final form because I don't want to get attached to something that is still suspect to change.

the way this is my rule always so I don't obsess and get mad if I don't like the finished version

  • Replies 440
  • Views 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

who are the artists she's collabing with though WAP

not Charli duca

We need to start harassing her to release more quickly so a new alt girlie doesn't steal her future sounds.

Unison is really her best song. The amount of tears I've shed to that song because of my ex... ugh

  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Björk sweetie

you've ended me enough already. please... put me out of my misery... said sabrina

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.