Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I want to believe it, but her hand looks kinda weird right before she flares it into the air :chick3:

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Just now, AxelFox said:

But how is it possible that they're STILL working on this **** after so much time my god :deadbanana:

it must be her most grand film yet

1 minute ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

I want to believe it, but her hand looks kinda weird right before she flares it into the air :chick3:

 

I think it’s the gloves 

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

I think it’s the gloves 

Its definitely gloves yeah

2 minutes ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

I want to believe it, but her hand looks kinda weird right before she flares it into the air :chick3:

 

not really

It looks like some behind the scenes footage. But yeah the shell confirms it’s real. 

  • Popular Post

I just know she's gonna be angry as hell when she finds out and that makes me happy after all the frustration we had to endure

 

FEEL THE RAGE *****

I wanna go to sleep but I'm scared I'll miss something :redface:

 

if u see something, say something (meaning save/record so we can all see it)

 

Gwuf.gif 

1 minute ago, Triton said:

It looks like some behind the scenes footage. But yeah the shell confirms it’s real. 

No I think it's the actual video and they're watching it and the woman speaking is commenting on something. Looks like a post-production session most likely

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

So how much has leaked?! 

just VG and AHAP apparently

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

No I think it's the actual video and they're watching it and the woman speaking is commenting on something. Looks like a post-production session most likely

to me it sounds like the voice is the director giving Bey/camera crew directions. like the voice IS part of the footage because they didn't cut out the sound and add the song on top, if that makes sense

2 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

So how much has leaked?! 

5 seconds, it can be a gif combined 

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

No I think it's the actual video and they're watching it and the woman speaking is commenting on something. Looks like a post-production session most likely

It’s not as polished to be final footage, plus shes not singing to the song or pretending to lip, it seems like a director giving her direction and they’re getting beauty shots. Hence why it seems like behind the scenes footage. 

why are her Atlanta shows on Fri-Sat and Monday?

 

why is she giving us Sunday off?

 

is she a Church Girl? trying to beat the satan worship allegations?

 

Gwuf.gif

Just now, kimberly said:

why are her Atlanta shows on Fri-Sat and Monday?

 

why is she giving us Sunday off?

 

is she a Church Girl? trying to beat the satan worship allegations?

 

Gwuf.gif

24 hours to process the visuals of course!

 

Spoiler

Gwuf.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Triton said:

It’s not as polished to be final footage, plus shes not singing to the song or pretending to lip, it seems like a director giving her direction and they’re getting beauty shots. Hence why it seems like behind the scenes footage. 

HM I could see that too.

 

Whatever it is I hope this pushes them to get it out asap.

 

The make up and hair are perfect, she look surreal. That's just the right tone of brown for her, I am gagging so hard at this

My cellular data completely turned off and refused to work the last minute and a half just now and I just assumed the FBeyI was trying to hack my phone and send me to Guantanamo Bay for watching this clip

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

So how much has leaked?! 

Not enough

 

Gwuf.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.