• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Yeah no, its REALLY weird to clearly have a TON of stuff filmed and release none of it.

Gotta be contractual. 

Just now, satellites.™ said:

Yeah no, its REALLY weird to clearly have a TON of stuff filmed and release none of it.

Gotta be contractual. 

she just finished filming. we were just seeing that green outfit like 2 weeks ago lol that’s the real reason not some contracts. y’all are thinking way too hard about it sis is on her mpc finishing up the edits :ahh: this era is running on cp time

the plan was never to release the visual album simultaneously with the album anyway

so there was no rush to have it completed by album release

With all that said, I'm really enjoying all the speculation and mystery with this era while being able to enjoy the new music! :duca:

34 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

the plan was never to release the visual album simultaneously with the album anyway

so there was no rush to have it completed by album release

This only became the plan because they weren’t ready :rip: 

16 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

That's one of my favorite elements about Beyonce's artistry...I love that she brings in new collaborators into the fold on each album. Some artists go with the formula of having 1 main collaborator for all their albums & many have succeeded that way. but there's always a catch 22 with that kind of template...eventually the chemistry gets stale  & the music suffers. or the artist moves on  and all everybody says "they need to get back with [insert producer name]" for their music. i love that no singular producer has that kind of dominance over her discography & she has the freedom to go wherever. even when she had that moment with Boots on ST...she didn't stay there...she moves on.

i remember after 4...I wanted Shea Taylor back again for what would become ST...yet no sign of him since.

Agreed. I felt like it's kinda cruel to fire her team every era but she has to do it...she has to grow. 

Amazon, Target and Walmart have all changed the vinyls release date to October 14. What a shitshow  :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Agreed. I felt like it's kinda cruel to fire her team every era but she has to do it...she has to grow. 

Speaking of firings, I wonder what happened between her and Zerina. 

16 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

This only became the plan because they weren’t ready :rip: 

It wasnt mean to be ready....Beyonce is not sloppy...this has been ongoing for 3 years. if the intention was to release a visual album at the same time...it would've been done & finalized then.

The Dream basically confirmed this when BMS went #1...she wanted to do this without visuals. They had heard that she uses visuals as a crutch...so whether she wanted to prove it to herself & the detractors that her music stands on its own. This was the intention.

12 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Amazon, Target and Walmart have all changed the vinyls release date to October 14. What a shitshow  :deadbanana4:

:ahh:

20 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

It wasnt mean to be ready....Beyonce is not sloppy...this has been ongoing for 3 years. if the intention was to release a visual album at the same time...it would've been done & finalized then.

The Dream basically confirmed this when BMS went #1...she wanted to do this without visuals. They had heard that she uses visuals as a crutch...so whether she wanted to prove it to herself & the detractors that her music stands on its own. This was the intention.

Theyve been filming since February (probably even earlier but this is what we can confirm) They just decided to pivot at the last minute because they were behind for whatever reason which is a good thing. Doesnt hurt to admit the visuals weren’t ready on time

1 minute ago, Devin said:

AUIYM stanning on survivor is getting spooky.

spacer.png

It’s literally one of the most fun songs

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

I think of this version when I'm saving it:

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It’s literally one of the most fun songs

Its fun but AUIYM staying while Church Girl and Thique leaving is just blasphemy.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Its fun but AUIYM staying while Church Girl and Thique leaving is just blasphemy.

spacer.png

Yall booted out MOVE. It's what yall deserve :cm:

3 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Yall booted out MOVE. It's what yall deserve :cm:

I actually like Move it gets way too hate. :toofunny3:

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

CHURCH GIRL is a bop but it is the worst song on the album 

21 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

Charli XCX’s ATRL rejecting gospel bounce and pop trap? The anti-blasphemy!

Vinyls are now expected to be released in October 

nvm y’all talked about it :ahh:

Edited by MrBeyonceFan

Lol, got banned for a couple days for saying Adele could hit up a fad if she needs ideas on what to say if she wants to cancel a tour. 

Anyways… @Devin sis hey are we going through 3 songs in the elimination rounds, it’s going to go by so fast. 

Let me start being messy. 

42 minutes ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

It has a memorable “melody” and it’s catchy, no long ass all over the place riffs and vintage vocals. :gaycat2:

59 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Theyve been filming since February (probably even earlier but this is what we can confirm) They just decided to pivot at the last minute because they were behind for whatever reason which is a good thing. Doesnt hurt to admit the visuals weren’t ready on time

also doesnt hurt to admit that Beyonce had intentions on withholding visuals until a later date

she announced the album release date when it could've been made any other time

Edited by giRLbye.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.