Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Daniel Caesar's Get You certified 4X Platinum

Featured Replies

Only 4xP? I’m guessing thr majority of the song’s streams and sales comes WW

  • Author
22 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Only 4xP? I’m guessing thr majority of the song’s streams and sales comes WW

4X is 600 million streams.

 

It did well in Canada too

He needs to Certify "Love Again" with Brandy cus her lazy ass ain't gon do it 

  • Author
10 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

He needs to Certify "Love Again" with Brandy cus her lazy ass ain't gon do it 

I would imagine it's only eligible for Gold lol

7 hours ago, Armani? said:

I would imagine it's only eligible for Gold lol

I mean... is that not a certification now 

 

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

  • Author
2 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

I mean... is that not a certification now 

 

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

:toofunny2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.