• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• TruGemini

• Julia Fox

@TruGeminiwould you rather just be a host and not judge? If so I can be that last judge.

if you were intending to judge and host, I’ll be a viewer 

42 minutes ago, dweebz said:

@TruGeminiwould you rather just be a host and not judge? If so I can be that last judge.

if you were intending to judge and host, I’ll be a viewer 

Yes you can totally be the last judge! I'd prefer to just be the host lol.

I'll add you to the judge PM in a bit.

hPrTFSP.jpg

@Not Like The Movies@DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Galactic@Acetone@M a n o b a n@CBC@Overprotected@Taylucifer@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@Devin@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@Invisibility@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

@Yvess@Speezy@dweebz

Participants, we are only two days away from the series premiere of Represent! 

As aforementioned, advantages are a key part of Represent. When you win a round, you will be given a choice of three randomized advantages from the advantage pool, and be allowed to choose one.

Advantages come in three types. Common, which are inserted into the randomization pool 5 times. Uncommon, which are inserted into the randomization pool two times. And Rare, which are inserted into the randomization pool once. If you ever receive three of the same common advantage, you will have the option to have me do a redraw.

Additionally, there are private and public advantages. Public advantages will be used in the thread, while private advantages will be used in a private PM (allowing you to be anonymous.)

With that being said, here is the official advantage list for Represent Season One!

Diana's Slippers (Public) - Uncommon

This advantage allows you to change submission pools after the entries are posted. This advantage lasts for 5 rounds.

The Vote is Mine (Private) - Uncommon

This advantage allows you to steal a vote from another competitor prior to the elimination ceremony. This advantage lasts for 5 rounds.

Hit Me One More Time (Private until Safety Starts) - Rare

This advantage adds an additional vote towards you the next time you are up for elimination. If you survive elimination, gain safety for the amount of rounds equal to the amount of votes you recieved (maximum of four rounds of safety.) This advantage lasts for the entire game.

Kanye's Mic (Public) - Rare

Steal an advantage from another contestant. You must know the exact name of the advantage they have. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

I Wonder What She Thinks of Me (Private) - Rare

The next private advantage that is used on you, force it to be public. This advantage is automatically used after selecting it. This advantage lasts for eight rounds.

Unbreakable (I'm Safe) (Public) - Common

Gain safety for a round. This advantage lasts for one round. 

The Meat Dress (Public) - Uncommon

Nullify all advantages played against you this round. This advantage lasts for two rounds.

Get In Loser, We're Gaming (Private) - Rare

Use a separate advantage on yourself and an additional participant. This advantage can only be played if you have another advantage. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

It's Gonna Be A No From Me, Dawg (Private, turns Public After Use) - Uncommon

This advantage removes a vote from your total during the next elimination you face. This advantage goes into effect automatically after selecting it. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

Doctor Miami (Public) - Common

Change your artist for one round. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

Doctor Fisher (Public) - Rare

Change your artist for the entire game. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

Don't Call It A Comeback (Public) - Rare

Destroy all of your advantages. Return to the game. You must be eliminated from the game to use this advantage. You must have 2 advantages to use this advantage. This advantage lasts for ten rounds.

Trade Secrets (Private) - Rare

Trade an advantage with another player. Another participants must have this advantage for it to be used. Both participants must agree on the trade. This advantage lasts for eight rounds.

x2 (Private) - Rare

Double the amount of votes someone receives during an elimination. This advantage lasts for five rounds.

÷2 (Private) - Rare

Half the amount of votes someone receives during an elimination. This advantage last for five rounds.

Full Advantage List (aka the list I'll be submitting into the randomizer each round.)

5 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Yes, I want to be Charlize Theron

We reached max capacity already unfortunately :cries: but if anyone drops I'll be sure to @ you! 

15 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

We reached max capacity already unfortunately :cries: but if anyone drops I'll be sure to @ you! 

No worries. I just wanted to kill my time while waiting for W.I.G and its music video (buy and stream it). If anyone drops mention me.

P2GYDZq.jpg

@Not Like The Movies@DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Galactic@Acetone@M a n o b a n@CBC@Overprotected@Taylucifer@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@Devin@touya kinomoto@JDC@selena_lavigne@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@Invisibility@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

For the first round of the first season of Represent, I thought it fitting to start off with a theme that represents the beginning.

For the theme, Up and Coming, I want to see the early days of your artist's career represented. What made them pop? What made them special? What made them, them?

Along with the theme, the three judges in the coming hours will post what is called a "Preference." These Preferences are notes from the judges that are judging your category, these will entail specific interests that the judges would like to see in your entry. Hopefully, these will give you a good idea of what to submit and how the judge will perceive your entry. It is expected, but not required to not submit your entry until the judge for your category has posted their Preference in the thread.

Now, let's proceed with the Pick One Reveal!

WpPiDz6.jpg

Select a submission pool from the choices below:

Interview (judged by @Speezy) - Submit an interview that best represents the theme, Up and Coming. 

or

Live Performance (judged by @Yvess) - Submit a live musical performance that best represents the theme, Up and Coming. 

or

Fashion (judged by @dweebz) - Submit a fashion look that best represents the theme, Up and Coming. 

Within minutes, each participant will receive an individual PM. In that PM is where you will submit your entry. You are not allowed to outrightly publicly reveal your submission pool in the thread, however, you may share that information privately with whomever you please.

Edit: Also, for the record. Short four line descriptions are allowed with your submissions.

An in-depth Submission Rule breakdown will be added to the OP shortly.

Entries are due  DECEMBER 28th, 2021. 5PM EST. 

Remember,  nine hour extensions are accepted within reason. 

Edited by TruGemini

If you chose to do fashion do not fret if your look is dated, in fact I encourage it! What was the infant look of your celebrities career? What made them innocent looking before the claws of Hollywood got to them.

Good luck, and don’t fuck this up!

LIVE PERFORMANCE

9a53ff14aff0e5c82f2888077fd4135cffa608e6

If you are going to "represent" your vocals and performance talents, all I need to see is that great passion and enthusiasm from their DEBUT era!

If your girl came from a group, make sure it is from her first solo era. :-*

xoxo

- Yvess

NOTE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS

This is the first and only time you're allowed to change artists without an advantage, so if you're having second thoughts about how your artists is going to do in this competition, now is the time to swap!

Just now, wehavetostan said:

Just to clarify, do we submit for all of the categories or just one?

Just one.

All submission threads have now been sent. Apologies for the delay, wasn't aware there was a one minute PM delay. 

Additionally, the submission guidelines are now in the OP. 

If anyone has any additional questions, please let me know!

1 hour ago, TruGemini said:

Interview (judged by @Speezy) - Submit an interview that best represents the theme, Up and Coming. 

or

Hi all. If you submit an interview make sure it’s in their debut era / first single promo era.

Interviews must not go past 20 minutes.

If it does please give me and list timeframes to watch from the video that total up to 20 minutes 
Make sure the video is not région blocked !

I want to see emotions from these interviews! 

Since no one signed up for my queen, Avril... lemme share here her "up and coming" entry for Live Performance :duca:

definition of TABS and she's only in her debut era omg :jonny5: