Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Represent S1 - WINNER REVEALED

Featured Replies

  • Author
9 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Why not.

Awesome, what celeb would you like to use?

  • Replies 996
  • Views 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TruGemini said:

Awesome, what celeb would you like to use?

Charlize Theron. I sent you my entry ;)

  • Author
3 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Charlize Theron. I sent you my entry ;)

Great, I'll add you to the OP in a bit. Welcome to Represent!

Just now, TruGemini said:

Great, I'll add you to the OP in a bit. Welcome to Represent!

Thank you. I sent you also the 2nd DM because I couldnt have sent everything on one idk why.

  • Author

@Galactic@DAP@Luckitty @PiecesOfYou @Invisibility @kipperskipper @selena_lavigne @JDC @Taylucifer @Overprotected@CBC

 

Your submissions have not been recieved yet, if an extension is needed, now is the time to ask.

 

Any one that submits after the deadline will automatically be ineligible to win the round and recieve a two point penalty if they're sent into elimination.

 

 

4 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

@Galactic@DAP@Luckitty @PiecesOfYou @Invisibility @kipperskipper @selena_lavigne @JDC @Taylucifer @Overprotected@CBC

 

Your submissions have not been recieved yet, if an extension is needed, now is the time to ask.

 

Any one that submits after the deadline will automatically be ineligible to win the round and recieve a two point penalty if they're sent into elimination.

 

 

i will post in the next hour. idk when the deadline is.

  • Author
6 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

i will post in the next hour. idk when the deadline is.

Deadline isn't until 5PMEST, so that's fine :heart:

 

1 hour ago, TruGemini said:

@Galactic@DAP@Luckitty @PiecesOfYou @Invisibility @kipperskipper @selena_lavigne @JDC @Taylucifer @Overprotected@CBC

 

Your submissions have not been recieved yet, if an extension is needed, now is the time to ask.

 

Any one that submits after the deadline will automatically be ineligible to win the round and recieve a two point penalty if they're sent into elimination.

 

 

I’m sending mine right now :gaycat3:

  • Author

Windows 11 caused my mouse to stop working on my lapotop, so I have to reset it.

 

Entries coming within 4 hours.

58 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

Deadline is in ten minutes. Any submissions posted after then will be penalized.

 

Oh I'm too late

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Oh I'm too late

You can enter because the late girlies are about to get purged:giraffe: I just got my computer working so I'm literally about to post entries now but you can PM me your celeb and submission and I'll add it. 

22 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

You can enter because the late girlies are about to get purged:giraffe: I just got my computer working so I'm literally about to post entries now but you can PM me your celeb and submission and I'll add it. 

I don't wanna get eliminated round 1 for finding something on a whim lmao

5 hours ago, TruGemini said:

@Galactic@DAP@Luckitty @PiecesOfYou @Invisibility @kipperskipper @selena_lavigne @JDC @Taylucifer @Overprotected@CBC

 

Your submissions have not been recieved yet, if an extension is needed, now is the time to ask.

 

Any one that submits after the deadline will automatically be ineligible to win the round and recieve a two point penalty if they're sent into elimination.

 

 

omg my bad I literally have a final tomorrow i forgot to send my submission :dies: can i send it now or is it too late

  • Author
Just now, Luckitty said:

omg my bad I literally have a final tomorrow i forgot to send my submission :dies: can i send it now or is it too late

I'm still making the entries so you can send it in!

3 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

I'm still making the entries so you can send it in!

sent

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gif

  • Author

My cat just stepped on my computer and deleted the entire entry thread right before I was supposed to post it...i-...i-

 

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

30 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

My cat just stepped on my computer and deleted the entire entry thread right before I was supposed to post it...i-...i-

 

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

:gaycat1:and sashay away

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.