Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Represent S1 - WINNER REVEALED

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, wehavetostan said:

Billie Eilish was such a missed opportunity for the fashion category. The Vogue photo shoot outfits are quite different from everything else she wore prior to the shoot and even after

Yeah I don’t know who’s playing her, but the interview itself is not memorable. It’s the photoshoot.

  • Replies 996
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

And just like that everyone, we have an...

 

82005e0116cc692ef98beae7a0bea4bce7ab4118

 

Mariah Carey has seized her opportunity and used her advantage, Diana's Slippers, to switch to the Fashion category!

 

Her entry has now been added to the post.

 

Due to her being the sole entrant in this category, she has won safety for the round and an advantage in the game! Mariah, please check your PM momentarily for more information.

1 hour ago, wehavetostan said:

Billie Eilish was such a missed opportunity for the fashion category. The Vogue photo shoot outfits are quite different from everything else she wore prior to the shoot and even after

1 hour ago, DevonRoars said:

Yeah I don’t know who’s playing her, but the interview itself is not memorable. It’s the photoshoot.

Ummmmm that's because I actually did submit it as Fashion hence the five pictures attached :celestial5: did I get misplaced @TruGemini because I submitted under the fashion category.

Edited by 99sandthe2000s

  • Author
19 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Ummmmm that's because I actually did submit it as Fashion hence the five pictures attached :celestial5: did I get misplaced @TruGemini because I submitted under the fashion category.

That was my mistake. 

 

im-owning-it-lucy-hale.gif

 

It wouldn't be fair to either of you to be ineligible to win or for  @Opulentto have to change back, so...

 

 

@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom

@M a n o b a n@Overprotected

@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty

 

Due to a mix-up, both Zendaya and Mariah Carey will be co-winners of this category.

 

Edit:

Due to this blunder, I'm going to make this a non-bottom round, however...

 

It also just happens that Hillary Duff still hasn't submitted, and it's past midnight. Which means that she will be an auto-eliminee regardless.

 

So, if Hilary doesn't submit by 3PM tomorrow, there will be no voting. She instantly goes home. 

 

If she does submit, no elimination at all. 

 

Congrats!

 

@Yvessand @dweebz, you'll still choose a winner for the Music Video and Social Media categories, but no bottom. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by TruGemini

  • Author
1 minute ago, Psycho said:

btw I haven't gotten any of the notifications on this page

Sorry about that! Name must've got removed from the tag list for some reason, I'll add it back!

 

 

1 hour ago, TruGemini said:

@Yvessand @dweebz, you'll still choose a winner for the Music Video and Social Media categories, but no bottom. 

just choose the tops BUT....

75UoE9Ir_-2QA16CoIiE4lwhiSD1tAeX0vWs5M5D

 

So um yeah

Billie Eillish - You really ate up and left no crumbs for your compeitition . I love the feel of the entire look it gives '70s meets the 2020 kinda "This is my body" kinda vibe. She came through with the all natural look

 

the-incredibles-edna-mode.gif

 

 

Katy Perry for Woman and Baby Shaming @touya kinomoto

Girl, I was going to pan your entry until she said “I hope it doesn’t come out as a monkey.” Chile, why isnt this deleted?

 

Billie Eilish for P+rn Star @99sandthe2000s

This was definitely a SNAP when this was released. You’re totally right, up until this point, we have only seen Billie in oversized ugly Gucci tracksuits. So seeing her in something tight, sleek, and seductive was definitely out of character. And not to mention the photoshoot is absolutely gorgeous.

 

Bebe Rexha for Giving me Nothing @Luckitty

This gave me nothing. I mean, the girl probably is manic in real life.

 

Ariana Grande for Public Menace @DevonRoars

Yeah, thats gross. I dont know what she was thinking when she did this. Im not completely convinced its out of her character to be honest.

 

Azalia Banks for Public Terrorist @Thanatos

Yeah, this is gross as ****. The sad thing is that this isnt out of her character at all.

 

Lana Del Rey for Stupidity @kipperskipper

You know, you would think that this girl is some sort of woke, but this was tone deaf in the worst way possible. And to even drive it further, it was racist.

YVESS CRITIQUES - CRACKT

penthouse-kdrama.gif

 

Kylie Minogue / @Psycho

definitely passing the crackT vibe check. love the personalities giving chaotic energy. Fun!

 

Grace Jones / @Samsom 

To be honest, I really thought you will flop in this round but I am proven to be wrong. And I am glad. This music video is so crazy and it is like Grace levels of weirdness to the nth level. Definitely a contender for the WIN of this round.

 

Cardi B / @wehavetostan

oh work! love that you went the opposite route in presenting an entry. Slay!

 

HAIM / @Overprotected

is it crack? definitely! whatever they are having, I want some of it too.

 

Beyonce / @Not Like The Movies

This is beyond crackT for me. The way the crazy energy we see in this mv is what we are seeing in social media now esp in Tiki Toki. You can really see how much of a trendsetter and ahead of her time she is. Who would have known that this kind of "choreography" will be the IN thing now? So it is like you are giving me INNOVATION and CRACK at the same time with this entry. Luvs it!

 

Blackpink / @M a n o b a n

This is a cute entry, not really the crack level like the others but i can see why you chose this mv.

 

@TruGemini

 

Edited by Yvess

  • Author

 

Alright, let's get this fucked up round over with so that we can move on. 

 

@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom

@M a n o b a n@Overprotected @99sandthe2000s@Psycho @Opulent

@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty

 

For the category of Social Media, @dweebz has declared the winner as...

 

Spoiler

E71ATwy.gif

 

Another win for you Azealia, congrats! You have won safety for the round and an advantage in the game. Please check your PM momentarily for more info.

For the round of Music Video, @Yvesshas declared the winner as...

 

Spoiler

WjTzntU.gif

 

Congrats Beyonce! You have scored your first win in the game, you won safety for the round and an advantage in the game. Please check your PM momentarily for more info. 

 

As said before, due to the category mishap, we will not be having a traditional elimination this round. 

 

However, due to not submitting, we will be saying goodbye to...

 

Spoiler

 

6R3k4QC.gif

I'm sorry Hillary, but you could've stayed if you would've submitted literally everything. 

 

 

  • Author

Next round coming within the hour. Final double of the season.

No way Beyonce hasn’t won a round till now :chick2: congrats to Not Like The Goonies tho

 

Azealia already the one with the most wins so far, isn’t she?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.