Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Represent S1 - WINNER REVEALED

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Samsom said:

It seems the black girlies are owning this season 

grace-jones-perfume.gif

we picked right :smitten:

  • Replies 996
  • Views 44.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DevonRoars said:

we picked right :smitten:

Bish aren’t u Asian?

6 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Bish aren’t u Asian?

She's blasian 

ariana-grande-erysctrl.gif

i should have just went with my guts and sent for Art with the Teenage Dream album cover

13 hours ago, TruGemini said:

giphy.gif

well you accepted a collage of photos for the Zendaya entry so...

I wanted to send an Andy Warhol paint for Grace but I thought it was a bit safey and basic 

  • Author
2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

well you accepted a collage of photos for the Zendaya entry so...

Exactly. This isn't the first time multiple photos have been sent in the competition for a Fashion/Photoshoot category.

 

I have no problem with you all sending in multiple photos from the same issue/spread/photoshoot for any round. 

1 hour ago, TruGemini said:

Exactly. This isn't the first time multiple photos have been sent in the competition for a Fashion/Photoshoot category.

 

I have no problem with you all sending in multiple photos from the same issue/spread/photoshoot for any round. 

well, the brief clearly stated that...

On 1/25/2022 at 7:05 AM, TruGemini said:

2. Photoshoot (judged by @Yvess) - Submit a professional photograph that best represents the theme, Color Bomb.

not photographs... i'm not being technical here but that is clearly what you said in the brief.

  • Author
17 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

well, the brief clearly stated that...

not photographs... i'm not being technical here but that is clearly what you said in the brief.

True, because only one is required for entry. Saying photographs would make people think they had to submit multiple.

 

Once again, this isn't the first time multiple photos have been sent as apart of these visual categories. You all are always welcome to submit as many photos as you'd like.

 

In the future, I'll include photographs into the brief in addition to make sure it's fully understood, and I genuinely apologize for any confusion anyone had.

This is not the first time we've seen multiple photos be submitted so I don't know why some of yall are being so difficult, like it has been going on for rounds the host never had an issue with that. Gemini sweetie you are doing amazing! 

Well and if you have any questions Gemini is happy to clarify them tho 

 

@TruGemini you are an incredible host! 

Grace Jones - This indeed have the color but I feel like the darker shades and the black killed this look. Now the look itself is not bad but in terms of Vibrantcy and liveliness it does not stand out.

 

Cardi B - Its colorful, dangerous, vibrant, and playful. I would not personally wear this out to walk around the streets but hey.. Cardi B did eat up with this little out fit. The purse did make the look pop a bit more

 

Beyonce - Ooh, these haters got a sour ass look upon their face. Lemonade, Lemonade. The yellow is very vibrant. Its one tone but still is very effective. She would eat tf up even more if she paired this with  a hot pink or a baby blue (ivy)

 

Mariah Carey -  Its very beautiful dress. I wish that it had bit more vibrancy to it . It is really nice to look at and I think if the lighting was a bit different then this look wouldve been more pleasing

Bebe Rexha  / @Luckitty

When I first saw it, I was gagging already. I love how solid everything is with this photoshoot. The fashion and COLORS popping is a great treat! Great job! :alexz:

 

Kylie Minogue / @Psycho

ICONIC. THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF THIS ROUND FOR ME.

 

Katy Perry / @touya kinomoto

This is cute but I'm not living for her styling here coz it kinda gets kill the color pop I'm looking for. But having said that, this is not the worst of the round

 

Lana Del Rey / @kipperskipper

I love this cherry dress and it makes sense more for the cherry-ish color to burst and pop.

 

Zendaya / @99sandthe2000s

This is really great for fashion but I'm not actually seeing the color bomb aspect that much that I like. Maybe it is seeing too many shots kinda made me confused idk

 

Blackpink / @M a n o b a n

I love BP to death but this is not it. The styling is cute but the colors didn't give me the visual feast that this round is aiming for.

 

@TruGemini

 

Edited by Yvess

3 minutes ago, Psycho said:

The rave review :WAP:

the other shots of that iconic cover will have this girlies annihilated tbh :jonnycat:

Hmmmmmmm an interesting review ... perhaps I should've submitted under Fashion but I'll take the critique.

Ok Sure GIF - Ok Sure Zendaya - Discover & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, TruGemini said:

True, because only one is required for entry. Saying photographs would make people think they had to submit multiple.

 

Once again, this isn't the first time multiple photos have been sent as apart of these visual categories. You all are always welcome to submit as many photos as you'd like.

 

In the future, I'll include photographs into the brief in addition to make sure it's fully understood, and I genuinely apologize for any confusion anyone had.

true, it's not the first time someone sent multiple photos because i for one sent multiple photos in a round for fashion but then again, it's for the same look. however, we need to be clear especially if it's a photo shoot we are judging here because idk if the judge will review a single picture or the whole bunch. especially for a round like this where the theme is very specific.

 

no worries though, i'm not taking personally nor just doing this to give you a hard time. i know it's your first game and kinks are needed to be ironed out. :hug:

  • Author

Results are imminent, but before we do that...

 

 

82005e0116cc692ef98beae7a0bea4bce7ab4118

 

@wehavetostan@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom

@M a n o b a n@Overprotected @99sandthe2000s@Psycho @Opulent

@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty

 

Grace Jones has decided to use her advantage, Diana's Slippers to switch to the category of...


 

Spoiler


Art!

 

grace-jones-bulletproof-heart.jpg

 

 

Grace's full entry can be found in the Art submission pool. 

 

 

@dweebz You can either change your rankings, or leave them the same. 

 

@Speezy You will still choose 2 tops and 1 bottom from your category. 

 

12 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Is that… art?

Yes, it’s an architecture piece so… art

 

Edited by Samsom

2 hours ago, Samsom said:

Yes, it’s an architecture piece so… art

 

Fierce!

4 hours ago, Samsom said:

Yes, it’s an architecture piece so… art

 


Not you switching categories, I see you are up for a fight. But will it be enough to overtake mine and Arianka‘s artworks or will your move backfire ?  

houseofknee-azealia.gif
 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.