Represent S1 - WINNER REVEALED

TruGemini

18 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

STOP TAGGING ME like what do you people not understand go tag someone else but NOT ME I DO NOT PLAY ANYMORE. LEAVE ME ALONE

Chile. What in the world.

angry-enraged.gif

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

5 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Chile. What in the world.

angry-enraged.gif

Where’s my critique? 

azealia-banks-hummm.gif

Azealia Banks @Thanatos

This aint heartbreak my love. Maybe its the aftermath of heartbreak, but it really isnt serving. But, hey, youre safe. 

ezgif.com-resize-2.thumb.gif.d3b176acdbe

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

Azealia Banks @Thanatos

This aint heartbreak my love. Maybe its the aftermath of heartbreak, but it really isnt serving. But, hey, youre safe. 

ezgif.com-resize-2.thumb.gif.d3b176acdbe

A win is a win but thanks!

rhonj-real-housewives.gif

since it is heartbreak round and there might be fatigue from mushy ballads festival, i suggest u girls stream Love It When You Hate Me for good vibes :gaycat3:

sfu3foe.gif

Spoiler

whoever streams it gets the d!ldo advantage of this game :-*

Edited by Yvess

On 1/13/2022 at 11:28 PM, Yvess said:

Glad i didnt have to decide between Zendaya and Charlize lmao

But just out of curiosity who would you have chosen as the winner?

tell-me-more-michael-scott.gif 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Yvess said:

since it is heartbreak round and there might be fatigue from mushy ballads festival, i suggest u girls stream Love It When You Hate Me for good vibes :gaycat3:

sfu3foe.gif

Hide contents

whoever streams it gets the d!ldo advantage of this game :-*

I streamed :heart:

U1AU45j.jpg

Alright, sorry for the delay but the music category almost murdered my judge with their amount of entries. Start taking risks girlies, look at what it's done for others. 

The critiques for the music category will be coming later today.

Let's begin. 

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom  @Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho @beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan

For the category of Music, the judge has declared the winner as...

Spoiler

c7rcYUM.gif

Congrats Toni! You stepped in for your girl Kylie and earned her a safety for the round and an advantage in the game! Kylie, check your PM momentarily for more information.

As far as losers, she said it was a hard decision, but ultimately, they are...

Spoiler

yHY30JA.gif TjVe8K2.gif 

Madonna, Dua Lipa, you both will be seeing the elimination pool this week. 

For the categories of Acting and Fashion, the winners have already been declared as Azealia Banks and Zendaya, they have been given their advantages and are safe for the round. 

There was only one person that submitted in the Acting category besides Zendaya, and due to them being ineligible to win due to late submission, the final person entering the elimination pool is...

Spoiler

hAwOwms.gif

Charlize, you are in the bottom once again. 

That means the tentative elimination pool for Round 4 is...

1. Madonna

2. Dua Lipa

3. Charlize Theron

However, this could all change with advantages!

Advantage Holders, you have six hours to decide if you will play your advantages. 

Everyone else, the voting poll will begin to be sent out at 10:30 PM EST.

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom  @Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho @beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan

Everything that needed to be done has been done, so we can start voting early!

All voting PM's have been sent to those who need one. If you haven't received one, please let me know ASAP so you can be given one. 

If you want your critique hit, tags me but I’ll give an Explanation the winner and losers

Dua Lipa: Honestly if I didn’t have to pick two to eliminate you would’ve been save. What I liked about the song was that it was upbeat .  Downside it was sort of a foresight to a heartbreak . M

Madonna: You were the weakest link but not by much. It lacked some sort of emotion . The message was there I just wasn’t feeling the message or heartbreak 

Toni Braxton : Yes you ate up Katy, Beyoncé and a personal fave of mine Ariana. What pushed Toni over the competition was her ability to showcase her pain in her vocals . Like you can hear it , it’s almost like you were the one that broke her heart. Also the story was there. The story gave it some spice.

mine too. don't tell me i was a runner-up. @Speezy

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

@Speezy what do you think of my entrih judge?

I actually liked this take on heartbreak . Taking on her family’s pain and issues. This was honestly of the few ones in the batch that was diverse lyrically and sound wise 

48 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

I heard the sadness  for Katy and the mystery  that heartbreaks brings in the song . You can also hear sadness/pain in the vocals And the guitar chorus was cute . There was a story too. I loved it. It was refreshing, sad if we had a second place yes this would be you 

38 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

@Speezy for ariana?

Ms. Ariana did eat up a bit , and the song is a personal favorite of mine from the album.The melody of sadness was definitely there and the story was there for the heartbreak , but I needed something vocally to let me know she was in pain. And this entry was no where near the bottom 

2 minutes ago, Speezy said:
1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

I heard the sadness  for Katy and the mystery  that heartbreaks brings in the song . You can also hear sadness/pain in the vocals And the guitar chorus was cute . There was a story too. I loved it. It was refreshing, sad if we had a second place yes this would be you

you could have given me the win for a new winner. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.