Represent S1 - WINNER REVEALED

TruGemini

qTz26R8.jpg

@Taylucifer @Galactic  @M a n o b a n @Overprotected @CBC

You have each submitted your entries and will battle each other for the redemption spots.

However, I have a twist. 

Due to the unexpected lack of redemption entries, and due to the fact that next round will require an even amount of participants, I've decided to invite THREE of you back into the game, instead of two.

So, now with a more likely chance of getting in, let's see your redemption entries!

Blackpink

This song lyrically fits the theme of redemption since the girls are giving a lover one last chance to prove himself to them. I also feel that this song and video showcases Blackpink’s redeeming qualities as artists and highlights all the reasons why they deserve a second chance in this competition.

Taylor Swift

i rose up from the dead, i do it all the time

Madonna

They really thought they had taken me down with American Life cuz I had the balls to call out war criminals.

So I knew I had to do something to prove I am still THE queen of pop, MADONNA.

I came on this track mad as hell, did what the girls shoulda did and the entire world danced with me!

HAIM

Alternative Link

Talented queens!

Rihanna

Now that you have seen your entries, it's time for the judges to analyze your entries.

And for this round, @Yvess  @Speezy @dweebz will have a break, because the judges are going to be...

You all will rank the redemption entries from best to worst. Send your rankings in your submission threads.

judge fairly based on the actual entry, if I feel any of you are trying to tank someone I'll just scrap all the ballots and have the judges decide :heart:

Rankings are due by February 2nd, 2022 at 3PM.

Edited by TruGemini

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

the gag of the century :jonny2:

goodluck to the redemption girls!

Can’t see the HAIM entry 

3 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

damn Ari can't judge? :skull: 

OMG :deadbanana4: so sorry, I hand made the tag list instead of copy pasting. 

2 hours ago, Samsom said:

HAIM video not avaible, what is it?

1 hour ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Can’t see the HAIM entry 

Not sure what's going on with the HAIM entry because it's popping up on my end but it's Nothing's Wrong (Live Studio.) I don't think there's another video of that performance on YT so I might just have to rip it from there and upload it to Imgur and link it for you all. I'll have the alternative link up in about an hour.

12 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

damn Ari can't judge? :skull: 

Justice for Miss Ariana

She judges enough on The Voice let’s give Ha a break

4 hours ago, Speezy said:

She judges enough on The Voice let’s give Ha a break

and lost ha team before the finals...lets give her the rest she deserve

Sorry for the delay. Let's get into results!

J6A4O5h.jpg

The eliminated players were tasked to send in their best redemption themed entries, let's see how the current players judged them. 

The three players with the three highest culminative scores will return to the game. 

With the highest score this round of 44 points, the first person returning to the game is...

Spoiler

yHY30JA.gif

Congratulations Madonna! 

Next up, with a grand total of 35 points, the next person to re-enter the game is...

Spoiler

TB843j8.gif

Welcome back Taylor!

The final person returning to the game, with a total of 25 points, is...

Spoiler

v0Pj4e6.gif

Congrats on taking the last returnee spot Riri! 

Blackpink , HAIM, I thank the both of you for your time, and hope you'll continue to tune into the game. 

Congrats Madonna, Taylor, and Rihanna for making it back into the game! 

I hope you all are prepared, because your next challenge begins...now. 

zaAguRA.jpg

For this next round, the theme is Yin and Yang, and you will be competing in PAIRS. 

The 14 of you will be split into pairs of your choosing.

Your pair will submit two entries that represents the theme, Yin and Yang, from the submission pools below. 

For clarity, the actual entry itself doesn't have to be Yin/Yang focused. Your entry should juxtapose your partners entry, to create a Yin Yang effect. 

Also, Yin Yang does not mean opposing, two completely different entries that have no themes in common is not a good pair of entries. 

Your entries should compliment each other in theme, while also still being distinct in other ways.

Your Pick One Categories for this round are...

Music Video - Submit two music videos that best represent the theme, Yin and Yang. 

Photoshoot - Submit two photoshoots that best represent the theme, Yin and Yang. 

Fashion - Submit two fashion looks that best represents the theme, Yin and Yang.

Descriptions ARE required. Minimum of 50 words, maximum of 250.

Pair List

Username | Username

Username | Username 

Username | Username 

Username | Username

Username | Username 

Username | Username 

Username | Username

@kipperskipper @Opulent @Psycho @Not Like The Movies @Thanatos @Samsom @touya kinomoto @wehavetostan @Luckitty @99sandthe2000s @DevonRoars @Taylucifer  @Galactic @CBC

Deadline is February 6th, 2022 at 7:30 PM EST. 

yeah, i'd rather you pick the pairings. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.