• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

prepared for the emotional devastation this round will cause :monkey: just submitted my Heartbreak moment.

Oprah weinen pleurs GIF on GIFER - by DalasPin on gifffffs!

21 hours ago, TruGemini said:

It's time to get in our feels, I welcome you to Round Four, Heartbreak. 

NbRZLBf.jpg

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom  @Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho

@Kylie Jenner@beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan

For this round, I want to delve into the personal side of your artist, and what artist doesn't have a good moment in their career that talks about their romantic woes?

Note that Heartbreak doesn't always have to be sad, you can be angry, you can be happy, there are several ways to interpret this theme.

Your Pick One categories for this round are...

Music (judged by @Speezy)  - Submit a song that best represents the theme, Heartbreak. 

Acting (judged by @Yvess) - Submit an acting clip that best represents the theme, Heartbreak. 

Photoshoot (judged by @dweebz) - Submit a professional photograph that best represents the theme, Heartbreak. 

Also, as always, short descriptions are allowed.

The submission deadline is January 13th, 2022 at 7PM EST. Extension requests must be submitted by 2PM.

Reminder, entries are due soon and no extensions were asked for.

my entrih is about the most pure love ever, hope the judge don't **** this up because being heartbroken by that **** is the worst thing that someone can ever happen 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293cff5f13892427223e

Edited by Samsom

qTz26R8.jpg

You all opened up and let us peer into your personal lives in this round, let's see exactly how heartbreaking this round will be!

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom  @Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho

@Kylie Jenner@beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan

Hillary, Ariana, Lana, and Charlize have not submitted yet. They are unable to win whichever category they submit for and will automatically go into elimination if they don't submit by midnight.

But before we start...

82005e0116cc692ef98beae7a0bea4bce7ab4118

Kylie Minogue has used her advantage, Doctor Miami, and changed to Toni Braxton for the round!

Let's get into the entries!

Music

Madonna 

This music shows a heartbreak of fate. Evita, who came from a poor background like the people she aims to represent is now surrounded by good life conditions after working hard and by fate. As she puts it, "And as for fortune, and as for fame / I never invited them in". Evita begs for the people's support as she is still the same girl and wants to fight for them even if that is no longer her reality. The song is also a message for the Argentinian people to not mourn her short but impactful life as she lived it happily.

Cardi B

In "Thru Your Phone", Cardi is heartbroken after discovering her man has not been faithful to her. The angry verses are juxtaposed with Cardi singing a somber chorus, where the line "it's killin' me" is repeated to fully expressed how much her partner's infidelity has affected her.

Beyonce

I believe the title is self explanatory and exudes the theme excellently.  This song is an emotionally filled ballad where she sings in a very emotional manner, you can hear the sadness, pain and heartache in her powerful vocals. Lyrically, she is reflecting on a failed relationship and the negativity in which her disappointing partner has brought to her life through his infidelity. She wishes she did not have to experience such emotional turmoil. 

Dua Lipa

Dua is a heartbreaker. The lyrics detail how Dua has gone through many relationships and when something goes wrong she is always the first to end things. She had to love and lose many times but with the pain now comes wisdom and knowing exactly what she likes. Now, in her new relationship, her partner is ticking all of the boxes and she knows they are the one, but she is now in a vulnerable position where her partner could be the one to end things which would Break Her Heart. 

Bebe Rexha

Toni Braxton

Katy Perry

Mariah Carey

Grace Jones

Blackpink

HAIM

Hillary Duff (ineligible for win)

"So Yesterday" talks about being finally free from a bad relationship and being significantly better mentally without it.

Lana Del Rey (ineligible for win)

Ariana Grande (ineligible for win)

Acting

Zendaya as Rue Bennett 

Rue Apologizes to Jules - Euphoria

Charlize Theron as Furiosa (ineligible for win)

Furiosa's Scream - Mad Max: Fury Road

Photoshoot

Azealia Banks

Interview_2021_Sept_Issue-538_Azealia-Ba

How to get over a painful breakup - The Azealia Banks method: 

1) Craft a mannequin head out of tin foil

2) Kill chickens in a closet to get more magic power

3) Cast a spell and turn the head into a vodoo puppet

4) Stick a knife into the vodoo puppet and start torturing your ex-boyfriend 

With that, for the first time in Represent history...congratulations Zendaya and Azealia Banks, you have instantly earned safety and an advantage in the game due to being solo entrants in your categories! Please check your PM's momentarily for more information. 

To those who are submitting late, you still may enter into these categories, but you will be ineligible to win. 

Edited by TruGemini

dang that was an interesting round :gaycat1:another win for the Gen Z it girl!

Rooting for Un-Break My Heart to win in the song category.

Unbreak my heart GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I got my tissues let me get my tub of ice cream

Nf5A6B8.gif

Glad i didnt have to decide between Zendaya and Charlize lmao

Uhh, me thinks a triple elimination for the music girls. Like an automatic trap for having that many girls in one category.

2 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Azealia VERSATILE Banks - Winner 

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gif

ngl i was wating for an IGS entry for acting!!!! :mad:

STOP TAGGING ME like what do you people not understand go tag someone else but NOT ME I DO NOT PLAY ANYMORE. LEAVE ME ALONE

by tommorow or sometime tonight I should have critics posted :deadvision:

9 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

STOP TAGGING ME like what do you people not understand go tag someone else but NOT ME I DO NOT PLAY ANYMORE. LEAVE ME ALONE

Girl, calm yourself. You never even officially told me you quit :deadbanana4:

You'll be removed from any future tags.

2 hours ago, TruGemini said:

Girl, calm yourself. You never even officially told me you quit :deadbanana4:

You'll be removed from any future tags.

Sorry I was possessed. I hope you have an amazing day lovely :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.