Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Coldplay X BTS #3 on Spotify WW

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who will their fans accuse of manipulation and sabotage now

10 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

I wonder who will their fans accuse of manipulation and sabotage now

Spotify of course

Imagine thinking #3 is bad and shamelessly commenting about it. These haters will never change

 

-

 

:clap3: this song is so good. It deserves

Not that good for BTS standards but definitely not bad at all

Its harder to cooperate with other fanbases in manipulating Spotify to pull 11m streams. Congrats Coldplay :clap3:

Edited by selenachris

39 minutes ago, drmkng said:

Imagine thinking #3 is bad and shamelessly commenting about it. These haters will never change

 

-

 

:clap3: this song is so good. It deserves

I thought BTS remains the standard? are we lowering expectations now?

What happened? Did ARMYs run out of funds to pay for the bot farms in Thailand? I'm genuinely curious. 

It's a great song and I'm saying this as someone who ditched BTS a long time ago. So it deserves all of it's success :clap3:

It’s only #13 on TTH,

what do you expect?

 

also this is not BTS comeback, their comeback will be huge on spotify ala Butter :-*

A smasha!!!!! Atrl faves can’t even debut top 10 and they’re saying this is bad. :rip:

Just weird how they did 6.7M WW but SO LOW on the UK (lower than HP) and US, 

I mean where are the other 5.5M streams came from WW?

59 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

It’s only #13 on TTH,

what do you expect?

 

also this is not BTS comeback, their comeback will be huge on spotify ala Butter :-*

 

This excuse

 

Olivia wasnt even on TTH with a promo single and it did better numbers. 

2 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I thought BTS remains the standard? are we lowering expectations now?

I never said BTS is the standard. It's not my fault your brain creates fictional nonsenses. It's also not my fault your expectations for them are the highest. I guess you're becoming an ARMY with this obsession. 

7 minutes ago, drmkng said:

I never said BTS is the standard. It's not my fault your brain creates fictional nonsenses. It's also not my fault your expectations for them are the highest. I guess you're becoming an ARMY with this obsession. 

The irony. Laughable 

 

OT: Mediocre numbers 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.