Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Complicated reaches 400M on Spotify!

Featured Replies

Avril Lavigne's debut single and worldwide SOLO SMASH Complicated recently hit 400M on Spotify! It remains her most streamed song on Spotify. Stream this certified classic to celebrate the introduction to a legendary career :clap3:

 

 

Avril Lavigne Complicated GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by legendlavigne

The most successful debut single after baby one more time

hit after hit after hit after hit after hit

the mother ****ing princess 

AVRIL RAMONA LAVIGNE 

A classic :clap3:

 

Probably the most unexpected rebranding coming from a pop star when she switched it up with Girlfriend. :rip: 

This was a debut single :alexz:

 

The way she change the game Complicated is that bitch :flame:

 

I immediately thought of the loud track and then couldn't for the life of me think what else it could be once I realized there was no way a 2010 album track had 400m :hoetenks:

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

oh WOW.

Rihanna samples did WONDERS for this song.

Robyn.

Nice try but Rihanna sampled "I'm With You" sis :rip: 

Edited by legendlavigne

2 minutes ago, legendlavigne said:

Nice try but Rihanna sampled "I'm With You" sis :rip: 

ikr, I was joking.

 

Complicated LITERALLY changed the LANDSCAPE of the music back then.

 

I love how Ed Sheeran Drake and many other MALE artist use to stan and love her.

A Legendary Classic :jonny4::clap3:

 

The way she caused a complete shift in the trends of the music industry, there were other pop-rock girls before her but none of them had the impact Avril had.

  • Author
3 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

The most successful debut single after baby one more time

hit after hit after hit after hit after hit

the mother ****ing princess 

AVRIL RAMONA LAVIGNE 

I Know Thats Right GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Iconic hit - prob my fav from her if I'm honest, it's just soo timeless 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.