BB100: Ava Max to debut at #91

rihsus

Hot 100* :skull:

I mean, that's a prediction, but it could happen.

she is N/A everywhere but CLIMBING so fast on radio.

how is this predicted to chart?

is radio THAT powerful?

Edited by selena_lavigne

Talent did that :clap3:

It has no promo so I’d say that’s good :clap3:

Did that with no streaming or sales :clap3:

Can’t wait until the playlisting, music video and tv performances kick in :clap3:

not for this song tho :biblio:

but congrats Ava :clap3:

Isn't this typical for Ava though? Sweet But Psycho and Kings & Queens also debuted low but picked up over time thanks to radio and other things. 

If this song doesn't start climbing pretty soon though like within a month THEN we can say it's flopping. 

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

she is N/A everywhere but CLIMBING so fast on radio.

how is this predicted to chart?

is radio THAT powerful?

It’s been (very slowly) gaining in sales/streams and on Friday was finally added (at the bottom) of TTH so it’s should start climbing properly with some exposure now. I don’t get the radio explosion either, as a fan it confuses me because generally speaking her team sucks.

That’s how it started with K&Q. It took weeks to even debut on the Hot 100 :rip: let’s hope this can replicate the success

4 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

:rip:

4 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

is radio THAT powerful?

yes. imo any radio support without spotify/itunes success is payola

Spoiler

for example: homemade dynamite remix didnt chart well on HOT100 just because it didnt get major radio support when the song charts in top60 of Spotify WW & US for weeks:rip:

Edited by 80x100

4 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

:toofunny2:

6 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

is radio THAT powerful?

It's true that the song started getting crazy updates despite being nowhere on iTunes or Spotify but since then the song has been climbing on other metrics thanks to radio exposure. It's almost top 70 on iTunes now so radio it's not the only thing that will make this chart. 

Tbh, the song was built to fill slots on radios and it's kind of a bop so that's a bonus.

Atlantic doing a good job with the marketing ?

It is currently at no. 175 on Global Spotify despite being on TTH, N/A on US Spotify, N/A in the top 200 Apple Music chart despite being no. 1 on the A-List Pop playlist (the biggest one for pop songs on Apple Music), and N/A in the iTunes songs top 50. I am not saying it's payola, but the stats are.

12 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

It's almost top 70 on iTunes now so radio it's not the only thing that will make this chart. 

This must be sarcasm.

Just now, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

This must be sarcasm.

It isn't. The song went from out of the top 200 to the 70s in a week or two. That's obviously going to help. I know top 70 must be like 1.5k copies but at least it's something. :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.