Top Posters In This Topic

• worldwide angel

• MalikMinajesty

• LoKoPaNdA

• ontherocks

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

Oh wow, a top 20 :eek: I thought it'd debut in the bubbling under or something cause it sold peanuts

:gaycat3:

Just now, MalikMinajesty said:

Swalla is not Nicki's lead single from her album lol don't try it. A fair comparison would be any of her 3 songs she released last month, which actually entered the Hot 100. 

The same one that dropped 70 positions 

The same one that Nicki had to rely on a feud that she started to get in the top twenty

How about Nicki goes through a year or two of hate and memes that turns the GP and the media away from her and lets see how she does

Metamorphosis

:jonny::jonny::jonny:

How will she pay back the writers, producers, mixers, directors, etc? :cries:

3 minutes ago, and.y said:

I assumed it was going to be in Australia or something. :dies:

Fun fact: The highest charting song she has in her own country is a FEATURE (Problem). Her country doesn't even claim ha

11azll0.gif

Just now, FancyMoonlight said:

The same one that Nicki had to rely on a feud that she started to get in the top twenty

How about Nicki goes through a year or two of hate and memes that turns the GP and the media away from her and lets see how she does

and still charts higher than your fave. Take the L like you said. This is not gonna end well.

only the biggest white rapper girl in the world :clap3: 

Just now, ontherocks said:

and still charts higher than your fave. Take the L like you said. This is not gonna end well.

It was perfectly fine until they responded the way they did. I already said previously that I wasn't surprised it tanked

1 minute ago, FancyMoonlight said:

she has 2012-2013 hun....2017 hate is still strong yet she's doing better than all the rap girls

Why are you hating from outside the club? You can't even get in. 

Just now, RRVintage said:

she has 2012-2013 hun....2017 hate is still strong yet she's doing better than all the rap girls

For stan twitter 

Sis, it dropped 70 positions but it's still ON THE CHART so catch the tea on that. Don't even sit there and try to act like Nicki hasn't had her fair share of hate and controversies lol...you need to funnel this fuming to promoting your fave's song. 

2 minutes ago, ArianadelRey said:

Fun fact: The highest charting song she has in her own country is a FEATURE (Problem). Her country doesn't even claim ha

11azll0.gif

Wow. Now America doesn't claim her either, apparently.

11azll0.gif

fff I hate you :skull:

Lmao, I just saw this on twitter, and ran to atrl, to make the exact same thread, with the same title, and then i saw this  :ahh:

4 minutes ago, robotdanger said:

:jonny::jonny::jonny:

How will she pay back the writers, producers, mixers, directors, etc? :cries:

:frown:

I know ATRL hates Iggy but nnnnn this whole thread 

Arinae-Oh-My-God-1405351245.gif