Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

[WINNER REVEALED!!!] ionnalee - Remember The Future

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAVE:


CRYSTAL

REMEMBER THE FUTURE

SILENCE MY DRUM

WIPE IT OFF

 

OFF:

ISLANDER

I KEEP

RACE AGAINST

  • Author

If some body doesn't want to be quoted anymore, tell me and I'll remove you from the list. :gaycat2:

 

SAVE

Open Sea

Remember the Future

Crystal

Wipe It Off

 

OFF

Matters

Islander

Race Against

 

SAVE:

WIPE IT OFF

CRYSTAL

SOME BODY

REMEMBER THE FUTURE

 

OFF:

RACE AGAINST

SILENCE MY DRUM

MYSTERIES OF LOVE

Edited by Del Savior

SAVE: 

WIPE IT OFF

SOME BODY

SILENCE MY DRUM

REMEMBER THE FUTURE

 

OFF: 

ISLANDER

RACE AGAINST

MATTERS

SAVE:

RACE AGAINST

WIPE IT OFF

MATTERS

I KEEP

 

OFF:

SILENCE MY DRUM

ISLANDER

MYSTERIES OF LOVE

SAVE

Crystal

Matters

Wipe It Off

i Keep

 

OFF

Mysteries of Love

Islander

Race Against

SAVE

Open Sea

Wipe It Off

Some Body

I Keep

 

OFF

Islander

Race Against

Mysteries of Love

This is tough :dancehall:

 

SAVE:
Some Body

Crystal

Islander

Silence My Drum

 

OFF:
Race Against

Mysteries of Love

Matters

  • Author
15 hours ago, Del Savior said:

SAVE:

WIPE IT OFF

CRYSTAL

SOME BODY

 

OFF:

RACE AGAINST

SILENCE MY DRUM

MYSTERIES OF LOVE

Babe, you have to save 4 songs. Add another song to your saving list. :biggrin:

SAVE

Remember the Future

I Keep

Some Body

Silence My Drum

 

OFF

Islander

Race Against

Matters

Edited by Supervillain

SAVE:

Some Body

Remember The Future

Wipe It Off

Silence My Drum

 

OFF:
Race Against

 

Islander

Matters

 
  • Author

This is a flop. :psyduck: I'll still give more days to keep voting.

  • Author

ionnalee - Remember the Future's album survivor

(ROUND 2)

124itli.jpg

 

Round 1 results:

 

Eliminated: 

Race Against (-8 votes)

 

Immune:

Wipe It Off (+8 votes)

 

The rest:

Some Body; Remember The Future (+6 votes)

Crystal (+5 votes)

Silence My Drum; I Keep (+3 votes)

Open Sea (+2 votes)

Matters (-3 votes)

Mysteries Of Love (-5 votes)

Islander (-7 votes)

 

2wfk19u.png

 

Round 2.

 

Wipe It Off is immune and cannot be voted until Round 3. 

 

SAVE 3

OFF 4

 

Edited by Roberto

SAVE:

Some Body

Remember The Future

I Keep

 

OFF:

Islander

Matters

Mysteries Of Love

Open Sea

SAVE

remember the future

crystal

matters

 

OFF

mysteries of love

some body

silence my drum

islanders

 

umm i love 3 of my OFFs :skull: 

  • Author

Expected results, we're not pretending the instrumentals aren't gonna be out first anymore. :eli:

Open Sea being that low, a complete travesty. :biblio:

Wipe It Off already slaying. :katie2:

 

SAVE

Open Sea

Remember The Future

Crystal

 

OFF

Some Body :sad:

Matters

Islander

I Keep :weeps:

 

 

 

 

SAVE

Open Sea

Some Body

I Keep

 

OFF

Islander

Mysteries of Love

Silence My Drum

Matters

save:

some body

open sea

i keep

 

off:

matters

crystal

silence my drum

mysteries of love

SAVE: 
SOME BODY
REMEMBER THE FUTURE
SILENCE MY DRUM

OFF:
MYSTERIES OF LOVE
CRYSTAL
ISLANDER
MATTERS

SAVE
Remember The Future

Some Body

Crystal

OFF 
Mysteries of Love

Islander
I Keep 
Matters

SAVE:

Some Body

Crystal

Remember The Future

 

OFF:

Mysteries of Love

Islander (:!ohno:)

Matters

Silence My Drum

SAVE:

Matters

Mysteries Of Love

I Keep

 

OFF:

Islander

Silence My Drum

Some Body

Crystal

SAVE

Mysteries of Love

Some Body

Matters

 

OFF

Islander

Crystal

Silence My Drum

I Keep

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.