Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Shallow @ Oscars crosses 100M

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

I support because it’s Gaga and I stan forever but am I the only one who thinks she sounds extremely sharp and pitchy in most of this, especially that first chorus :skull: 

 

Like, this really isn’t in the Top 10 of her best performances vocally

she was shaking in her boots because she can't contain herself from being horny while sitting next to Bradley :cm: 

Edited by ordinarynam

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the ****, this is is insane:dies:

 

Congrats Pop queen #1 as usual, where she belongs :clap3:

3 hours ago, calm_down said:

 

Has it been released on YT for 3.65 months yet? :jonny5:

 

Has it been released on YT for 365 days yet? :jonny5::jonny5:

 

Has it been released on YT for 3650 hours yet? :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

Your 365 are far from the shallow now :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

This WW smash, just an Oscar performance could reach 100M this FAST ... :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I love you for this :ahh:

7 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

An iconic performance of an iconic #1 Oscar, Golden Globe, Grammy & BFTA winning song from the successful #1 soundtrack of the blockbuster movie A Star Is Born :jonny: 

 

 

 :soda::soda::soda:

 

I.... I... I can’t....... 

Woah :jonny: 

 

Isn't it still getting close to 1M views a day?

7 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

I support because it’s Gaga and I stan forever but am I the only one who thinks she sounds extremely sharp and pitchy in most of this, especially that first chorus :skull: 

 

Like, this really isn’t in the Top 10 of her best performances vocally

Yes. I was FUMING at the time it happened because not only did Bradley butcher his part, Gaga totally messed up the wail part of the song when she did it perfectly well in Vegas before

 

 

Like she nailed it in this performance, but even made mistakes at the grammys.

7 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

I support because it’s Gaga and I stan forever but am I the only one who thinks she sounds extremely sharp and pitchy in most of this, especially that first chorus :skull: 

 

Like, this really isn’t in the Top 10 of her best performances vocally

Completely agree, sharp and pitchy. Really bad vocals from the both of them, the second half was much better tho.

 

 

Amazing! :duca: I feel like they will remove it from there in like, 3 days (because of the usual copyright issues).

 

Apwh0so.gif

Such an iconic performance :jonny4:  The performance of the decade :clap3:

1 hour ago, Iceland said:

bradley is a streaming magnet, congrats :clap3:

 

Apwh0so.gif

Let's spell together:

 

S.          U.           F.              F.              E.             R.

 

Spelling's fun!

6 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Wow, what an iconic performance. :clap3:

 

Are there more award performances with that amount of views?

166m (has another one above 100m)

145m

both videos are not on the artists official channels 

10 hours ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

I support because it’s Gaga and I stan forever but am I the only one who thinks she sounds extremely sharp and pitchy in most of this, especially that first chorus :skull: 

 

Like, this really isn’t in the Top 10 of her best performances vocally

Yeah I love her but the only reason it's so widely known is because of the movie. As a standalone performance it's a pretty bad performance for her standards: the build-up to the "ah-aaah" moment and the moment in itself were messy. Coming from the woman who blessed with the Sound of Music medley it is disappointing. 

1 hour ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

166m (has another one above 100m)

145m

both videos are not on the artists official channels 

Tragic i-:rip:

1 hour ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

166m (has another one above 100m)

145m

both videos are not on the artists official channels 

so she may outstream both. Insane :deadbanana4:

This honestly surpassed her 2009 VMAs performance as her most iconic. Just stunning :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.