Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

1989 hits 1B Spotify streams

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Monster Megamind said:

Post individual song totals too please

 

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I need them to actually certify 1989 so she can be the 8th and last female legend to have 2 diamond albums.

1. Whitney

2. Madonna

3. Celine

4. Mariah

5. Shania

6. Britney

7. Adele

8. Taylor

45 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Now I need them to actually certify 1989 so she can be the 8th and last female legend to have 2 diamond albums.

1. Whitney

2. Madonna

3. Celine

4. Mariah

5. Shania

6. Britney

7. Adele

8. Taylor

Oh wow legends only

I'm glad I could contribute with my 58 streams.

Spoiler

Mess, I thought it was more. Let me stream the good sis tonight.

47gCCgX.gif

 

Biggest female pop album of the decade :clap3:

Edited by WayTooHonest13

Style vs. Bad Blood. Race to 100M!!!

 

Wonderland being the least streamed. I-

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.