Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bebe explodes on iTunes after Big Brother performance

Featured Replies

People were clowning Bebe for performing at the Big Brother house, but her songs and album shot up the iTunes chart following the performance.

 

Singles chart:

 

3

 

(+34)

 
Bebe Rexha - I'm a Mess
23 (+50)
Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line - Meant to Be

 

Album chart: 

 

11 +188
Bebe Rexha - Expectations

 

Did Bebe win? Did she just start a new promotional trend?

 

Bilderesultat for bebe rexha gif

Only gays watch B.B. which only proves that gays are the only ones still buying on iTunes. Anyways I looove Bebe and IAM and I’m so happy for it’s bump. Rooting it goes even higher.

Big Brother's impact. Not songs raising more than being performed at award shows.  :rip: 

 

Bebe  :clap3:

2 hours ago, MileyKeshaCamilla said:

yes bebe 

 

I need self control or I got you as the next single 

I got you was a single :skull: And she is teasing Knees as the next single on Twitter.

Certified legend with a 40+ week #1 on the country charts :clap3: perverts lost

 

Bilderesultat for bebe rexha gif

I'm A Mess is such a good song. The kind of pop songs we need to top the charts and start a new era of pure pop perfection

On 9/17/2018 at 9:53 AM, MileyKeshaCamilla said:

yes bebe 

 

I need self control or I got you as the next single 

I Got You?

That song peaked at #43 last year:celestial5:

Watch BB be the go to place to perform lead singles now :rip: 

 

Bebe and ha impact 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.