Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

HDD: Liberation 23K

Featured Replies

  • Replies 123
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ace: I saw the other thread first about a random lady being upset with the #23. Then they mentioned Linking Park - I know Mike released an album this week too. I thought it was real. 

Just now, One Nation said:

This is WITH tour bundles?

This isn't real; look at the link that user has posted

Oh. I was about to say that i didn't care lol 

 

Accelarete slays so hard :heart2: 

Yikes :toofunny3:

 

I'm not the one to blame though. I did my part!

 

Xmm0SSS.gif

 

EDIT: Oh this is fake. I hope it does better then. She deserves it for this album!

Edited by KLatz

2 hours ago, lilostolemycoke said:

the absolute kii when the real album sales are less than this troll thread

 

Xmm0SSS.gif 

A Mess you trolling like this...:deadbanana2:

A bigger mess that half of ya didnt try to click on the link before responding :deadbanana2:

 

What funny is I can see this being the actual numbers :ahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.