Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Maroon 5/Megan, DJ Snake/Selena, Bieber & Bruno are all coming this week. The drought is over! 

Ava needs to snatch the #1 on pop before one of these gets it.

 

I can see this being the #1 order:

Drivers License 

MH&MH

Without You (for a quick week)

Bieb/Bruno

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Raphy23 said:

Ava needs to snatch the #1 on pop before one of these gets it.

 

I can see this being the #1 order:

Drivers License 

MH&MH

Without You (for a quick week)

Bieb/Bruno

I doubt Ava is the next #1. Billie and Olivia are on the same label, it’s very likely Billie is next and also I can’t see The Weeknd missing the top. Ava will probably stall for a while and then eventually peak Top 5. 

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Maroon 5/Megan, DJ Snake/Selena, Bieber & Bruno are all coming this week. The drought is over! 

Wait not Maroon 5 and Bruno :deadbanana4:

 

The fight for them spins.

I don't think TIA is going #1, I believe her label is just pushing it to make it Top 3, but not higher.

2 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

I don't think TIA is going #1, I believe her label is just pushing it to make it Top 3, but not higher.

Well, it’ll be Top 3 by Sunday and #2 is falling so it’s at the very least going top 2. 

POP

1. drivers license: 19.220 (+288) | 86.485 (+1.228)

2. 34+35: 18.065 (-94) | 81.891 (-0.461)

3. positions: 15.987 (-19) | 77.332 (-0.008)

4. Go Crazy: 15.904 (-58) | 67.974 (-0.359)

5. Therefore I Am: 15.844 (+173) | 69.930 (+0.942)

6. Put Your Records On: 14.227 (+164) | 65.517 (+0.645) 

7. Mood: 12.612 (-86) | 56.549 (-0.413)

8. you broke me first: 12.083 (+33) | 50.402 (+0.077)

9. Save Your Tears: 10.637 (+122) | 44.296 (+0.989)

10 (+1) my ex's best friend: 9.933 (+70) | 39.986 (+0.363)

 

11 (-1) Lonely: 9.802 (-460) | 42.535 (-2.259)

12. What You Know Bout Love: 8.843 (+15) | 37.413 (+0.229)

13. Anyone: 8.348 (+54) | 34.704 (+0.452)

14. Golden: 8.320 (+52) | 31.071 (-0.111)

15. My Head & My Heart: 7.713 (+74) | 34.715 (+0.508)

16. We're Good: 6.715 (+126) | 29.789 (+0.513)

17. willow: 6.350 (+18) | 24.355 (-0.427)

18. Monsters: 5.773 (+50) | 21.037 (+0.297)

19. Without You: 5.376 (+199) | 21.289 (+0.699)

20. Goosebumps (Remix): 4.899 (+43) | 15.151 (+0.219)

 

21. Lifestyle: 4.898 (+60) | 18.155 (+0.012)

22. Dákiti: 4.503 (+48) | 21.880 (+0.337)

23. Lasting Lover: 4.039 (+26) | 13.145 (+0.158)

24. Best Friend: 3.455 (+55) | 10.168 (+0.398)

25. Girl Like Me: 3.010 (+50) | 8.145 (-0.056)

26. Body: 2.520 (-339) | 6.105 (-0.889)

27. The Business: 2.437 (+90) | 6.888 (+0.450)

28 (+1) Skin: 2.063 (+29) | 4.956 (-0.026)

29 (+1) Heat Waves: 2.056 (+192) | 7.236 (+0.460)

30 (-2) So Done: 1.885 (-316) | 3.530 (-0.795)

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

POP

 

2. 34+35: 18.065 (-94) | 81.891 (-0.461)

3. positions: 15.987 (-19) | 77.332 (-0.008)

 

positions :jonny5:

POWER ROTATION REPORT

(March 2nd, 2021)

 

1. WHTZ-FM (New York)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Chris Brown x Young Thug - "Go Crazy"

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

Ritt Momney - "Put Your Records On"

 

2. KIIS-FM (Los Angeles)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am"

Justin Bieber & benny blanco - "Lonely" [RETURN]

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

Ritt Momney - "Put Your Records On"

 

3. WKTU-FM (New York)

Ava Max - "My Head & My Heart" [NEW]

Chris Brown x Young Thug - "Go Crazy"

Gabby Barrett - "I Hope (feat. Charlie Puth)"

Justin Bieber - "Holy (feat. Chance The Rapper)"

Justin Bieber & benny blanco - "Lonely"

 

4. WXKS-FM (Boston)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am"

Chris Brown x Young Thug - "Go Crazy" [RETURN]

Dua Lipa - "Levitating (feat. DaBaby)"

Justin Bieber - "Anyone"

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

 

5. KHKS-FM (Dallas)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" [RETURN]

Chris Brown x Young Thug - "Go Crazy"

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

 

6. KAMP-FM (Los Angeles)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Bad Bunny x Jhay Cortez - "DÁKITI" [RETURN]

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" [NEW]

 

7. KRBE-FM (Houston)

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" [NEW]

Justin Bieber & benny blanco - "Lonely"

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license" [NEW]

 

8. KQMV-FM (Seattle)

Ariana Grande - "34+35" [RETURN]

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" [RETURN]

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

Ritt Momney - "Put Your Records On"

 

9. WKSC-FM (Chicago)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am"

Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license"

Ritt Momney - "Put Your Records On" [NEW]

 

10. KMVQ-FM (San Francisco)

Ariana Grande - "34+35"

Ariana Grande - "positions"

Chris Brown x Young Thug - "Go Crazy"

Dua Lipa - "Levitating (feat. DaBaby)"

 

Most playlisted songs:

9 positions 

8 34+35 (+1), drivers license (+1)

6 Therefore I Am (+2)

2 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

POP

1. drivers license: 19.220 (+288) | 86.485 (+1.228)

It’s definitely gonna break the spins record :jonny5:

I am hopeful that mebf is going to explode at some point, this song is so good. :cries:

14 hours ago, FAN said:

I doubt Ava is the next #1. Billie and Olivia are on the same label, it’s very likely Billie is next and also I can’t see The Weeknd missing the top. Ava will probably stall for a while and then eventually peak Top 5. 

Billie's song is old and dying. I feel like Olivia will hold on to that #1 for a while.

3. WKTU-FM (New York)

Ava Max - "My Head & My Heart" [NEW]

 

:jonny5:

OVERALL

 

1. Chris Brown x Young Thug - "Go Crazy" 130.45 (-0.78) 

2. Olivia Rodrigo - "drivers license" 118.59 (+2.15)  

3. Ariana Grande - "positions" 107.10 (-0.06)

4. Ariana Grande - "34+35" 104.89 (-0.01)

5. 24kGoldn - "Mood (feat. Iann Dior)" 102.82 (-0.70) 

6. Billie Eilish - "Therefore I Am" 94.49 (+0.91)

7. The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" 86.65 (-0.02)

8. Pop Smoke - "What You Know Bout Love" 85.95 (-0.06)

9. Ritt Momney - "Put Your Records On" 77.11 (+1.07)

10 (+1) The Weeknd - "Save Your Tears" 69.88 (+1.70)

 

11 (-1) Dua Lipa - "Levitating (feat. DaBaby)" 67.91 (-0.76) 

12 (+1) Gabby Barrett - "I Hope (feat. Charlie Puth)" 65.37 (-0.05)

13 (-1) Justin Bieber & benny blanco - "Lonely" 65.24 (-1.87)

14. Justin Bieber - "Holy (feat. Chance The Rapper)" 63.31 (-0.88)

15. Tate McRae - "you broke me first" 60.56 (+0.50)

16. Luke Bryan - "Down to One" 57.39 (-0.24)

17 (+1) CJ - "Whoopty" 56.17 (+0.66)

18 (-1) Taylor Swift - "willow" 55.54 (-0.14)

19. AJR - "Bang!" 54.85 (-0.36)

20 (+1) Machine Gun Kelly - "my ex's best friend (feat. blackbear)" 54.21 (+0.36)

 

Ava Max - "Kings & Queens" 53.69 (-0.42) 

Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" 53.46 (-0.14) 

Bad Bunny & Jhay Cortez - "DÁKITI" 52.43 (+0.45) 

Luke Combs - "Better Together" 52.02 (-0.45)

Pop Smoke - "For the Night (feat. Lil Baby & DaBaby)" 51.95 (-0.04)

Harry Styles - "Golden" 48.01 (-0.16)  

Justin Bieber - "Anyone" 42.76 (+0.57) 

Cardi B - "Up" 40.73 (+0.90)

Ava Max - "My Head & My Heart" 40.01 (+0.77)

H.E.R. - "Damage" 39.27 (+0.90) 

All Time Low - "Monsters (feat. blackbear & Demi Lovato)" 37.73 (+0.44) 

Yung Bleu - "You're Mines Still (feat. Drake)" 34.83 (+0.75)

Saweetie - "Best Friend (feat. Doja Cat)" 32.67 (+0.73) 

Dua Lipa - "We're Good" 32.43 (+0.62) 

The Kid LAROI - "WITHOUT YOU" 27.90 (+0.85) 

Jason Derulo - "Lifestyle (feat. Adam Levine)" 26.28 (+0.28) 

Black Eyed Peas & Shakira - "GIRL LIKE ME" 20.96 (+0.36) 

SZA - "Good Days" 15.65 (+0.27) 

The updates are unpredictable honestly :rip:

H.E.R. - "Damage" 39.27 (+0.90) 

20 (+1) Machine Gun Kelly - "my ex's best friend (feat. blackbear)" 54.21 (+0.36) :duca:

the wktu-fm station can crash and burn! what in the trash exclusive club is that list??? :pukey: 

Edited by Michael196

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

the wktu-fm station can crash and burn! what in the trash exclusive club is that list??? :pukey: 

I like all the non Beiber songs.

8 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

13 (-1) Justin Bieber & benny blanco - "Lonely" 65.24 (-1.87)

14. Justin Bieber - "Holy (feat. Chance The Rapper)" 63.31 (-0.88)

Love the Bieber purge!

How is Sigala's song #24 on Billboard's Pop Radio chart (Mainstream Top 40) this week but not even on the Bubbling Under chart?

 

and is Mitt Romney's Put Your Records On the only single ever to go top 6 on Mainstream Top 40 without going top 30 on the Hot 100?

3 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Love the Bieber purge!

Don't celebrate too much. His new single drops this Friday :rip:

I don't know what Miss Ava Max does, but I can't stop playing MH&MH right now (I didn't like it at first).

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.