Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

38 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

POP

??  ??  TAYLOR SWIFT the 1  95   24   71  0.68

 

ALTERNATIVE

??  ??  TAYLOR SWIFT exile f/Bon Iver  11  0   11  0.039

 

COUNTRY

??  ??  TAYLOR SWIFT betty  138  15   124  0.703

 

exile getting HAC airplay too

Thanks

 

The 1 on pop :eek:

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10. Savage: 9.051 (-573) | 37.772 (-2.046)

 

11. Falling : 8.654 (-438) | 38.423 (-2.321)

12. Savage Love: 8.291 (+171) | 36.768 (+0.639) 

 

Top 10 tomorrow

OVERALL

 

1. The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights" 138.26 (-0.22)

2 (+1) Harry Styles - "Adore You" 122.26 (+0.29)

3 (-1) DaBaby - "ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch)" 120.92 (-1.09) **

4. Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar" 117.40 (+0.76)

5. Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" 114.78 (+0.54)

6. SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)" 103.18 (+0.01)

7. Lewis Capaldi - "Before You Go" 97.31 (+1.26)

8. Post Malone - "Circles" 90.11 (+0.04)

9. Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" 84.11 (-0.55)

10. Lil Mosey - "Blueberry Faygo" 83.58 (+0.02)

 

11. Jack Harlow - "WHATS POPPIN" 74.56 (+0.80)

12 (+1) Gabby Barrett - "I Hope (feat. Charlie Puth)" 71.27 (-0.39)

13 (+1) Doja Cat - "Say So" 70.29 (-1.12)

14 (-2) Megan Thee Stallion - "Savage Remix (feat. Beyoncé)" 69.71 (-2.81)

15. Justin Bieber - "Intentions (feat. Quavo)" 67.78 (-1.07)

16. Maren Morris - "The Bones" 65.01(-0.71)

17. Chris Brown & Young Thug - "Go Crazy" 64.23 (-0.08)

18 (+1) Chris Janson - "Done" 58.20 (+1.26)

19 (+2) Maddie & Tae - "Die From a Broken Heart" 56.54 (+0.40)

20. Powfu - "coffee for your head (feat. beabadoobee) [death bed]" 56.49 (-0.17)

 

Roddy Ricch - "High Fashion (feat. Mustard)" 55.25 (-0.20)

Luke Bryan - "One Margarita" 55.04 (+0.04)

BENEE - "Supalonely (feat. Gus Dapperton)" 52.51 (+0.46)

JP Saxe - "If the World Was Ending (feat. Julia Michaels)" 49.63 (-0.15)

Doja Cat - "Like That (feat. Gucci Mane)" 42.91 (+0.50)

Jawsh 685 x Jason Derulo - "Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat)" 40.84 (+0.78)

DJ Khaled - "POPSTAR (feat. Drake)" 36.25 (+0.96)

Maroon 5 - "Nobody's Love" 35.28 (+2.02)

Trevor Daniel & Selena Gomez - "Past Life" 29.81 (-0.25)

Taylor Swift - "cardigan" 26.59 (+1.99)

Billie Eilish - "my future" 19.71 (+1.04)

Juice WRLD & Marshmello - "Come & Go" 17.69 (+0.97)

 

the other girl

Spoiler

Pop

32    32   KELSEA BALLERINI    The Other Girl w/Halsey    2143    1980    163    6.251

-2 Positions

+8 Spins

+10 Bullet

+0.055 Audience

 

Hot AC

21    21   KELSEA BALLERINI    The Other Girl w/Halsey    1564    1477    87    5.118

-15 Spins

-29 Bullet

-0.128 Audience

 

Edited by Ger-55

23 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

POWER ROTATION REPORT

Canada - (August 4th, 2020)

 

CIDC-FM (Toronto)

DaBaby - "Rockstar f/Roddy Ricch"

Marshmello & Halsey -"Be Kind" [NEW]

SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)"

The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes"

 

CKIS-FM (Toronto)

Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart"

SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)"

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me"

 

CKFM-FM (Toronto)

SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)"

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"

Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart"

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me"

The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes" [RETURN]

 

CJFM-FM (Montreal)

SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)"

Topic & A7S - "Breaking Me"

Justin Bieber - "Intentions"

Regard - "Ride It"

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"

Black Eyed Peas/Ozuna/J.Rey - "Mamacita"

 

CKKS-FM (Vancouver)

Marshmello & Halsey -"Be Kind" 

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me"

Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" [NEW]

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"

 

CFBT-FM (Vancouver)

SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)"

Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" 

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"

The Weeknd - "In Your Eyes"

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me"

 

CIHT-FM (Ottawa)

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - "Rain On Me"

The Weeknd - "Blinding Lights"

SAINt JHN - "Roses (Imanbek Remix)"

Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart"

Jawsh 685 & Jason Derulo - "Savage Love" [NEW]

 

 

Most playlisted songs:

6 Roses

5 Watermelon Sugar, Break My Heart, Rain On Me

3 In Your Eyes

2 Be Kind

 
So I wanted to create a Power Rotation Report for the top 3 markets in Canada (Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver), if anyone here is interested? If not I can create a new thread for Canadian radio stuff. Since we are neighbours and have a similar music market, I thought it would be an interesting comparison. 
 
EDIT: I just added Ottawa as it has a larger audience than one of the Vancouver stations.

 

I’m Canadian but I love seeing how the two compare. Whether or not that’s another thread or posted here. 
 

I should check to see what my pop station has in its power rotation... it’s probably something dumb...

I'm very curious to see how Exile does on AAA, it's tailor made for that format but I think some programmers might be put off by it being a Taylor Swift song unfortunately :swan:

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

OVERALL

 

3 (-1) DaBaby - "ROCKSTAR (feat. Roddy Ricch)" 120.92 (-1.09) **

 

Why the asteriks ?

9 minutes ago, Riha'love said:

 

Why the asteriks ?

Incorrect update, it fell out of the Top 50 of one format, and Kworb only detects songs charting inside Top 50 of each format, so the drop is unusual.

2 hours ago, HAIZSLAIZ said:

I’m Canadian but I love seeing how the two compare. Whether or not that’s another thread or posted here. 
 

I should check to see what my pop station has in its power rotation... it’s probably something dumb...

What city are you in? It better be ROM :fish2:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

I'm very curious to see how Exile does on AAA, it's tailor made for that format but I think some programmers might be put off by it being a Taylor Swift song unfortunately :swan:

I was looking at a few AAA stations the other day and they're not that different for Hot AC stations.

Gurl, what's going on with Dula Peepz? Is "Hallucinate" receiving some Adds date or something?

24 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Gurl, what's going on with Dula Peepz? Is "Hallucinate" receiving some Adds date or something?

One Day goes for adds either this week or next week unless I’m mistaken. 
 

Don’t slow down Harry!! 
 

Taylor :duca:

14 (-2) Megan Thee Stallion - "Savage Remix (feat. Beyoncé)" 69.71 (-2.81):deadbanana4:

43 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Gurl, what's going on with Dula Peepz? Is "Hallucinate" receiving some Adds date or something?

ugh i wish she pushed this is the US. Un Diu is mediocre. and i never liked Levitating so im not excited for the Madonna remix.

4 hours ago, FAN said:

One Day goes for adds either this week or next week unless I’m mistaken. 

One day is all it takes

Falling in loving with me

Possibilities

I look like all you need

:katie2: 

 

I actually like that song, so yeah, it's exciting to see how it does.

12 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

One day is all it takes

Falling in loving with me

Possibilities

I look like all you need

:katie2: 

 

I actually like that song, so yeah, it's exciting to see how it does.

That’s One Kiss mister

POP

1.. Watermelon Sugar: 19.390 (+130) | 92.453 (+0.457)

2. Break My Heart: 17.469 (-93) | 82.107 (-0.215)

3. Blinding Lights: 16.036 (+8) | 79.072 (+0.483)

4. Roses: 15.289 (+9) | 67.808 (-0.145)

5. Adore You: 12.709 (+5) | 70.528 (+0.077)

6. Before You Go: 12.374 (+157) | 57.165 (+0.927)

7. Supalonely: 10.705 (+74) | 48.817 (-0.194)

8. Coffee For Your Head: 10.374 (+68) | 42.813 (+0.047)

9. Rockstar: 10.317 (+246) | 46.743 (+0.628)

10. Savage: 8.541 (-510) | 35.700 (-2.072)

 

11 (+1) Savage Love: 8.460 (+169) | 37.445 (+0.677) 

12 (-1) Falling : 8.226 (-428) | 36.908 (-1.515)

13. Blueberry Faygo: 7.764 (-27) | 33.273 (-0.289)

14. If The World Was Ending : 6.691 (-12) | 27.080 (+0.327)

15. I Hope: 6.564 (+54) | 25.042 (+0.056)

16 (+1) Past Life: 6.326 (+12) | 26.390 (-0.085)

17 (-1) Rain On Me: 5.969 (-524) | 23.419 (-1.981)

18. Like That : 5.475 (+48) | 23.166 (+0.596)

19. Nobody's Love : 5.078 (+268) | 21.401 (+0.891) 

20. MAMACITA: 4.437 (+47) | 14.363 (-0.110)

 

21. Heartless: 4.219 (-5) | 12.238 (+0.031)

22. Be Like That: 3.813 (+57) | 14.448 (+0.217)

23. cardigan : 3.616 (+267) | 15.926 (+1.209)

24. Breaking Me: 3.235 (+54) | 12.530 (+0.030)

25. WHAT'S POPPIN: 3.136 (+27) 12.485 (+0.158)

26. Come And Go: 3.061 (+115) | 16.107 (+0.747)

27. 100 Ways: 2.824 (-118) | 7.696 (-0.662)

28 (+1) my future : 2.559 (+239) | 17.914 (+1.116)

29 (-1) Daisies: 2.531 (-34) | 8.272 (-0.086)

30. Don't Rush : 2.243 (-3) | 6.766 (-0.040)

 

13 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

One day is all it takes

Falling in loving with me

Possibilities

I look like all you need

:katie2: 

 

I actually like that song, so yeah, it's exciting to see how it does.

I thought I was the one who sings this way :skull:

@Starkboy kworb says my future was added to another format and it got a cute boost. do you know which one?

Watermelon Sugar is slowing down, I assume that is because it's reached #1 on pop.

Before You Go, Rockstar and Savage Love are looking like the next top3 contenders :gaycat3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.