• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Medonerpls said:

the meltdowns in here for Camila :dies:

looks like we might go #1 soon :duca:

Camila is a superstar :1stplace:

21 minutes ago, Green said:

Pop Radio #1's that didn't go top 10 on the Hot 100: 

(not including the 90's hits that weren't released for sale and weren't allowed to chart on the Hot 100 at their peak)
"Delicate", Taylor Swift  #12  (2018)

Half of them are from 2018  :eek: 

Wait WHAT?

Man Camila stans need to fvck out of this thread ASAP:clown: y'all burried the new update under your pathetic rumbling "sHe HaS yOu mAd!¡!" If you want to circle j3rk about her take it to her base. Not here where people actually are interested in the chart not just when their fave succeed in it. Where were you when Liar or Shameless charted and flopped into oblivion?

the mess in this thread and we are still 7 days from My Oh My officially hitting #1  :fan:

16 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Man Camila stans need to fvck out of this thread ASAP:clown: y'all burried the new update under your pathetic rumbling "sHe HaS yOu mAd!¡!" If you want to circle j3rk about her take it to her base. Not here where people actually are interested in the chart not just when their fave succeed in it. Where were you when Liar or Shameless charted and flopped into oblivion?

Lol people here are interested in camila.haters or not.people here are not taking about radio numbers, about other songs but they talk only about camila..so the fans of camila did nothing wrong.when haters will stop talking about her maybe the thread will return to be only for ''us airplay discussion''

Edited by betterwerk

7 minutes ago, betterwerk said:

Lol people here are interested in camila.haters or not.people here are not taking about radio numbers, about other songs but they talk only about camila..so the fans of camila did nothing wrong.when haters will stop talking about her maybe the thread will return to be only for ''us airplay discussion''

Girl... literally no one cares about yout fave. It was pointed out that the rise was fishy like any other song sitting at #2 suddenly getting big increases. But y'all are so stvpid you can't even bother to search all the other times that happened. People dragged Ellie's "Close to Me" to hell and back when it was pushing to #1 and it's peak on the Hot 100 was #26. And the only reason you're fighting this narrative of everyone hating on her and her "success" it's because My Oh My is Romance's first and last hit. Goodbye

2 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Girl... literally no one cares about yout fave. It was pointed out that the rise was fishy like any other song sitting at #2 suddenly getting big increases. But y'all are so stvpid you can't even bother to search all the other times that happened. People dragged Ellie's "Close to Me" to hell and back when it was pushing to #1 and it's peak on the Hot 100 was #26. And the only reason you're fighting this narrative of everyone hating on her and her "success" it's because My Oh My is Romance's first and last hit. Goodbye

Only today this thread has 3 pages of camila.Imagine if everyone really cared about her!!! There is not something fishy here.the song had great callouts last month.it reached the #2 position on pop cause of the good callouts and now despite that it fell on callouts it is the only song who can go number one pop and then 'say so' will follow... 'before you go' or 'you should be sad' had great callouts but radio never supported them.if radio really cared about callouts then you should be sad and before you go should had been huge hits right now..radio doesn't always follow callouts .my oh my is a hit for 5 months now,it started with the album release on December.the potential was always there without payola...and if her team really wanted a Payola then they would have not let the song being out of power rotation of KIIS radio..and if her team really loves Payola then liar, shameless would have been #1 hits too.but no these songs didn't have a real potential.my oh my had the potential from the beginning.. you can say that is Payola and the whole situation seems fishy but I think I said all the true facts that they needed to be written here

Edited by betterwerk

6 hours ago, NightCrawler said:

What in the world is this? Can the mods do something please? ATRL is a discussion forum, not a children's playground... Members are putting in the effort to look up and present facts and this is the replies they receive every single time from this fanbase.

OT: Doja Cat's getting her #1 :clap3: I wish Adore You could make it 10 weeks in the top ten of the H100 despite these updates, will be its sixth on Monday :clap3:

Literally what was wrong with my response. Way to derail the thread. Embarrassing.

16 minutes ago, FAN said:

My Oh My went Top 10 on HAC today :clap3: 

Another multi-format smash for the radio darling :clap3: 

MOM going top 5 in overall radio tho :clap3:

Memories at #11 & Only Human #22 :deadbanana4:

Also it looks like Say So is coming for #1

Edited by Medonerpls

Yayyy MOM went top 5 on radio!!!! ????????
MOM went top 10 on HAC????????
congratulations Camila on yet another radio hit. ???????????????????? 

Awesome RADIO update today for Camila ??????

Camila stans organizing a "post something nice about her" event :ahh: Literally the most insecure fanbase. From bragging about #1 hits and expecting a successful era to creaming yourselves over a payola'd radio hit that is tanking on streaming and sales. If Camila was the star yall claim her to be you'd have higher expectations than one radio hit (not an actual hit) the ENTIRE era :skull: 

I commend her label for always investing more than they get out. Hope they finally make a profit off her soon :clap3: 

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Camila stans organizing a "post something nice about her" event :ahh: Literally the most insecure fanbase. From bragging about #1 hits and expecting a successful era to creaming yourselves over a payola'd radio hit that is tanking on streaming and sales. If Camila was the star yall claim her to be you'd have higher expectations than one radio hit (not an actual hit) the ENTIRE era :skull: 

I commend her label for always investing more than they get out. Hope they finally make a profit off her soon :clap3: 

It’s really not that serious. Any pop girl on the verge of a #1 on Pop radio has their respective fan base celebrating. 

25 minutes ago, Gaia said:

:dies: 

8 hours ago, Icarus said:

Another multi-format smash for the radio darling :clap3: 

:eek:

Congrats to ms. Cabello on getting yet another multi-format radio smash :clap3:

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

If Camila was the star yall claim her to be you'd have higher expectations than one radio hit (not an actual hit) the ENTIRE era :skull: 

Pop radio:

Senorita #1

My Oh My #2

Looks like more than one to me  :soda:I guess she surpassed expectations

19 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Pop radio:

Senorita #1

My Oh My #2

Looks like more than one to me  :soda:I guess she surpassed expectations

Romance era has more top 10 radio hits than Dua's current era,more than halsey,more than Selena, and bigger than Taylor's lover era radio singles..oh wow camila is a star :clap3:

Edited by betterwerk

5 minutes ago, betterwerk said:

Romance era has more top 10 radio hits than Dua's current era,more than halsey,more than Selena, and bigger than Taylor's lover era radio singles..oh wow camila is a star :clap3:

Oh wow, indeed the star we claim her to be :clap3: 

the hell happened in this thread :rip: a nicely reminder for Camila's stans this is a radio thread, so go make some threads about "global eras" or whatever. 

Can we warn all the racist stans that are constantly derailing this thread? It's super annoying trying to find the updates. Take it to her base or stop circle jerking all over this thread. :rip:

30 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

the hell happened in this thread :rip: a nicely reminder for Camila's stans this is a radio thread, so go make some threads about "global eras" or whatever. 

2 minutes ago, Inner Insanity said:

Can we warn all the racist stans that are constantly derailing this thread? It's super annoying trying to find the updates. Take it to her base or stop circle jerking all over this thread. :rip:

Haters like you started all this mess so stop talking bad about camila and then the thread will go back to normal

1 hour ago, betterwerk said:

Oh wow Camila outdoes other eras that started later than era, guess she really is the next Rih :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.