US Airplay Discussion

Kworb

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

going #1 on radio with her stats is just shameless.mp3 sorry, it's true :thing:

even Roxanne which was obvious payola had much better numbers

Cry about it but you can't change anything..camila will probably have her #5th number one pop hit next sunday :cm:

Edited by betterwerk

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• FAN

• Starkboy

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, betterwerk said:

Cry about it but you can't change anything..camila will probably have her #5th number one pop hit next sunday :cm:

Congratulations to DaBaby :clap3:

N/A on Streaming and #1 on Pop Radio are figures to really gloat about WOW!! :johnald:

4 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Congratulations to DaBaby :clap3:

N/A on Streaming and #1 on Pop Radio are figures to really gloat about WOW!! :johnald:

Congrats to Camila the hitmaker for 5 number one hits when dababy had nothing before.... stay mad and enjoy the ride to #1

18 minutes ago, betterwerk said:

And this is the proof that callout scores are not trustworthy

There's a theory that Pop stations could have not fully supported the song because it's too sensitive for these times.

1 minute ago, Ger-55 said:

There's a theory that Pop stations could have not fully supported the song because it's too sensitive for these times.

Then why they didn't play you should be sad despite the good callouts? Radio do whatever it wants and don't pay attention to callouts sometimes

5 minutes ago, betterwerk said:

Congrats to Camila the hitmaker for 5 number one hits when dababy had nothing before.... stay mad and enjoy the ride to #1

I am!

Enjoying DSN's ride as it is #4, showing huge longevity :heart2:

Just now, betterwerk said:

Then why they didn't play you should be sad despite the good callouts? Radio do whatever it wants and don't pay attention to callouts sometimes

Well, that's true. Callouts have proven to be more important in terms of longevity.

Just now, gotportugal said:

I am!

Enjoying DSN's ride as it is #4, showing huge longevity :heart2:

Nice.it can stay there for many weeks cause I don't see another hit single for her this era!!

1 minute ago, betterwerk said:

Nice.it can stay there for many weeks cause I don't see another hit single for her this era!!

a #21 peaking solo song and organic, I'm not surprised you ain't used to seeing that :heart2:

OT: If RITMO goes top5, I don't know what I'll do

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

a #21 peaking solo song and organic, I'm not surprised you ain't used to seeing that :heart2:

OT: If RITMO goes top5, I don't know what I'll do

#21 peaking for one week and now falling and it peaked high cause of a music video,album release effect and TTH playlist on Spotify is not a hit,is not organic and is not something that you can be proud of.oh but yes better than physical flop

Just now, betterwerk said:

#21 peaking for one week and now falling and it peaked high cause of a music video,album release effect and TTH playlist on Spotify is not a hit,is not organic and is not something that you can be proud of.oh but yes better than physical flop

I won't continue this since it has nothing to do with Radio discussion. You want me to present you with facts and stats, take it to SYG.

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

My Oh My:

Most negative reaction: #1/17

net positive: #14/17 

pop score: #10/17

potential: #12/17

Adore You:

Most negative reaction: #12/17

net positive: #7/17 

pop score: #7/17

potential: #5/17

even the burnout is higher for Camila yet Adore You is the one that keeps falling 

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

Spotify
#20 Adore You
#78 My Oh My

Apple Music
#63 Adore You
#215 My Oh My

Album sales:
Fine Line: 478k
Romance: 86k

Harry's Top 40/M peaks to date:
#1. "Adore You"
#12. "Sign of the Times"
(same peak as Camila's wood certified "Consequences")
#31. "Two Ghosts"
#39. "Kiwi"

Can someone explain to me why every single Camila Cabello song since IKWYDLS (2015) gets shoved down our throats - no matter how bad callouts, streaming and sales are - while much more popular artists struggle? And why are they getting attacked by Camila's stans as if the opposite was the case?

Edited by NightCrawler

My Oh My was released in DECEMBER. Of course the streaming numbers aren't going to be as good as it was when it came out. Also MOM was like the number one song on HAC callouts and its pop call outs also weren't bad when it first debuted. It's been almost 5 months, radio was so slow with this song. But I hope it reaches number one so ATRL can seethe

4 minutes ago, Sparrow's Bride said:

My Oh My was released in DECEMBER. Of course the streaming numbers aren't going to be as good as it was when it came out. Also MOM was like the number one song on HAC callouts and its pop call outs also weren't bad when it first debuted. It's been almost 5 months, radio was so slow with this song. But I hope it reaches number one so ATRL can seethe

these excuses lol.

POP

1. Blinding Lights, released on November 29th  

2. My Oh My, released in December, made a single in January

4. Don't Start Now, released on October 31st

5. Adore You, released on December 6th

6. everything i wanted, released on November 13th

It's literally the most recent one yet the rest has been outdoing in sales, streams and callouts ever since. 

1 hour ago, NightCrawler said:

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

Spotify
#20 Adore You
#78 My Oh My

Apple Music
#63 Adore You
#215 My Oh My

Album sales:
Fine Line: 478k
Romance: 86k

Harry's Top 40/M peaks to date:
#1. "Adore You"
#12. "Sign of the Times"
(same peak as Camila's wood certified "Consequences")
#31. "Two Ghosts"
#39. "Kiwi"

Can someone explain to me why every single Camila Cabello song since IKWYDLS (2015) gets shoved down our throats - no matter how bad callouts, streaming and sales are - while much more popular artists struggle? And why are they getting attacked by Camila's stans as if the opposite was the case?

Why weren't Crying In The Club, Sangria Wine, Consequences, Liar & Shameless shoved down our throats then? If it's so easy to do shouldn't they have done it for the "lead" Liar?

49 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

these excuses lol.

POP

It's literally the most recent one yet the rest has been outdoing in sales, streams and callouts ever since. 

I know why your upset ?....awwwww?...it’s ok.....to see Camila doing well yet again gets under your skin. Y’all continue to underestimate this girl. You want certain other artists to be able to do this and seeing Camila win after so much effort to bring her down. 

Camila’s payola is so obvious :rip:when are they going to stop trying to make that girl happen? The public hates the song, stop forcing it down our throats. It’s almost #1 on pop radio but it isn’t even close to entering the top 10 on the hot 100. That’s when you know you have an inorganic flop on your hands 

16 minutes ago, mintpasty said:

Camila’s payola is so obvious :rip:when are they going to stop trying to make that girl happen? The public hates the song, stop forcing it down our throats. It’s almost #1 on pop radio but it isn’t even close to entering the top 10 on the hot 100. That’s when you know you have an inorganic flop on your hands 

Actually it’s very close to the top 10 .....it’s #12. ???‍♀️??
haters don’t have facts lol

The fumes in here :deadbanana: My Oh My is the FOURTH single released to radio this era. And it did fine on sales & streaming at the beginning plus had great callouts. And it still has amazing callouts on HAC where it’s exploding. Obviously her team is pushing it to #1 like so many songs have done in the past when they’re so close. :rip:

1 minute ago, FAN said:

The fumes in here :deadbanana: My Oh My is the FOURTH single released to radio this era. And it did fine on sales & streaming at the beginning plus had great callouts. And it still has amazing callouts on HAC where it’s exploding. Obviously her team is pushing it to #1 like so many songs have done in the past when they’re so close. :rip:

It didn’t just have great call outs ...it was the #1 song on pop callouts  for weeks lol???

1 minute ago, Mstreep said:

It didn’t just have great call outs ...it was the #1 song on pop callouts  for weeks lol???

Plus it was competing with South of the Border (a 5th Camila radio single within 6 months) for the first half of its run which seemed to slow things down when it was really taking off on other metrics. People just hate to see this girl win because they always say she’s over. A kii. 

It’s interesting to see the Dua stans in here dragging Camila when Break My Heart (only the 2nd US single) is racing up the Pop chart while barely hanging on to the top 50 on Spotify and #74 on iTunes with TV promo. My Oh My was doing better at this point. 

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

these excuses lol.

POP

These songs were lead singles, My Oh My was the fourth single and its current position on THH is waaaay below all these songs. 

23 minutes ago, Mstreep said:

Actually it’s very close to the top 10 .....it’s #12. ???‍♀️??
haters don’t have facts lol

20 minutes ago, Mstreep said:

It was never #1 on pop callouts....? The blatant lies. It's going to continue to get pushed down on the hot 100, which is abysmal, considering how it's gaining on radio. To make matters even worse, we're living in an era where streaming is so low for everyone that radio would be overrepresented on the hot 100, however, the fact of the matter is MOM's streams are so abysmal that radio can't even offset it's horrible performance to allow the song to reach top 10. I mean, is her label even making money at this point :rip:

5 minutes ago, mintpasty said:

It was never #1 on pop callouts....? The blatant lies. It's going to continue to get pushed down on the hot 100, which is abysmal, considering how it's gaining on radio. To make matters even worse, we're living in an era where streaming is so low for everyone that radio would be overrepresented on the hot 100, however, the fact of the matter is MOM's streams are so abysmal that radio can't even offset it's horrible performance to allow the song to reach top 10. I mean, is her label even making money at this point :rip:

Labels/artists make a ton of money from radio otherwise what would be the point. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.