Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

22 hours ago, Green said:

Pop radio isn't here for P!nk anymore. :noparty:

 

I think the Khalid collaboration could do good on pop and the Chris Stapleton collaboration could be send to country radio. Anything else would flop.

Slow and steady wins the race. :gaycat5: But for real I'd love to see it continue to increase and be a huge sleeper hit on pop. 

 

Or she can just drop it altogether and release 90 Days. 

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

POP

1. Sucker : 18.755 (-21) | 99.273 (-0.097)

2. Dancing With A Stranger : 17.904 (+77) | 95.721 (+0.808) 

3. Sweet But Psycho : 15.672 (+33) | 78.425 (+0.234) 

4. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored : 15.566 (-24) | 78.804 (-0.395)

5. Wow : 15.054 (+55) | 71.875 (+0.078) 

6. 7 Rings : 11.809 (-172) | 62.239 (-1.011) 

7. Old Town Road : 11.230 (+95) | 49.357 (+0.549) 

8. ME! : 10.995 (+165) | 54.402 (+0.838) 

9. Without Me : 9.874 (-125) | 56.417 (-0.977)

10. Who Do You Love : 9.556 (+56) | 42.579 (-0.250) 

 

11 (+1) Talk : 8.188 (+200) | 41.910 (+1.451) 

12 (-1) Here With Me : 8.064 (-19) | 32.817 (-0.293) 

13. Don't Call Me Up : 6.997 (+30) | 29.890 (+0.151)  

14. If I Can't Have You : 6.893 (+310) | 37.089 (+1.274) 

15. Cool : 6.357 (+14) | 28.122 (-0.080) 

16. When the Party's Over : 6.272 (+65) | 27.467 (+0.394) 

17. Hey Look Ma, I Made It : 5.528 (+37) | 22.266 (+0.262)

18 (+2) I Don't Care : 5.455 (+1043) | 34.307 (+5.541)

19 (-1) Con Calma : 4.804 (+51) | 21.718 (+0.070) 

20 (-1) I'm so tired : 4.632 (+28) | 15.879 (-0.123)

 

21. Boy With Luv : 4.342 (-19) | 15.022 (-0.244)

22. bad guy : 3.663 (+80) | 18.730 (+0.815)

23. Out Of Love : 3.322 (-2) | 9.188 (-0.014)

24. La La Land : 2.725 (+41) | 9.430 (+0.079) 

25. All My Friends : 2.552 (+25) | 6.062 (+0.032)

26. Woke Up Late : 2.226 (-43) | 5.432 (-0.146)

27. Juice : 2.174 (+3) | 8.609 (-0.065) 

28. So Close : 1.848 (+17) | 4.919 (-0.003)

29. Walk Me Home : 1.824 (+15) | 6.214 (+0.050) 

30 (+1) Wake Up : 1.751 (+31) | 4.587 (+0.020)

Omg what happened to I can’t get enough my queen flopped ?????

Pop radio is dead all these awful songs ????? I’m done listening to pop same stuff over and over bye everyone no Rita no Selena no pop for me only Ava can save pop now ?????

I gotta be honest and say I am living for the 1-2-3 punch of these radio deals ME!/IICHY/IDC :deadbanana4: really spices things up. It’s been so boring this year with the exception of 7 Rings & Sucker. 

 

I wonder if Halsey will have a deal this Friday? That would be 4 weeks in a row, when was the last time that happened? 

POP

1. Sucker : 18.784 (+29) | 99.331 (+0.058)

2. Dancing With A Stranger : 17.950 (+46) | 96.304 (+0.583) 

3. Sweet But Psycho : 15.652 (-20) | 78.170 (-0.255)  

4. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored : 15.531 (-35) | 78.450 (-0.354)

5. Wow : 15.039 (-15) | 71.728 (-0.147)  

6. 7 Rings : 11.518 (-291) | 60.625 (-1.614) 

7. Old Town Road : 11.343 (+113) | 49.719 (+0.362) 

8. ME! : 11.166 (+171) | 54.681 (+0.279)

9. Without Me : 9.717 (-157) | 55.035 (-1.382)

10. Who Do You Love : 9.557 (+1) | 42.076 (-0.503) 

 

11. Talk : 8.367 (+179) | 43.423 (+1.513) 

12. Here With Me : 7.991 (-73) | 32.493 (-0.324) 

13 (+1) If I Can't Have You : 7.079 (+186) | 37.955 (+0.866) 

14 (-1) Don't Call Me Up : 7.007 (+10) | 29.632 (-0.258)

15 (+3) I Don't Care : 6.533 (+1078) | 40.165 (+5.858)

16. When the Party's Over : 6.312 (+40) | 27.675 (+0.208) 

17 (-2) Cool : 6.311 (-46) | 27.959 (-0.163) 

18 (-1) Hey Look Ma, I Made It : 5.595 (+67) | 22.540 (+0.274)

19. Con Calma : 4.834 (+30) | 21.828 (+0.110) 

20. I'm so tired : 4.635 (+3) | 15.703 (-0.176)

 

21. Boy With Luv : 4.351 (+9) | 14.974 (-0.048)

22. bad guy : 3.801 (+138) | 19.464 (+0.734)

23. Out Of Love : 3.326 (+4) | 9.309 (+0.121)

24. La La Land : 2.772 (+47) | 9.561 (+0.131)

25. All My Friends : 2.577 (+25) | 6.135 (+0.073) 

26 (+1) Juice : 2.252 (+78) | 8.660 (+0.051)

27 (-1) Woke Up Late : 2.155 (-71) | 5.212 (-0.220)

28. So Close : 1.850 (+2) | 4.975 (+0.056)

29. Walk Me Home : 1.828 (+4) | 6.328 (+0.114) 

30. Wake Up : 1.756 (+5) | 4.531 (-0.056) 

4 hours ago, FAN said:

I gotta be honest and say I am living for the 1-2-3 punch of these radio deals ME!/IICHY/IDC :deadbanana4: really spices things up. It’s been so boring this year with the exception of 7 Rings & Sucker. 

 

I wonder if Halsey will have a deal this Friday? That would be 4 weeks in a row, when was the last time that happened? 

Halsey will most likely have one. And then Miley will probably have one too when she releases on 5/30 :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Halsey will most likely have one. And then Miley will probably have one too when she releases on 5/30 :deadbanana4:

I thought about that but 5/30 is a Thursday :noparty:

can anyone of you that knows how radio works tell me if this is impressive?

 

Quote

3. Sweet But Psycho : 15.652 (-20) | 78.170 (-0.255)  

 

Image result for mariah grave gif

1 hour ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

can anyone of you that knows how radio works tell me if this is impressive?

 

Truly our song of the Decade :clap3:

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

 

Image result for mariah grave gif

R.I.P. 

 

giphy.gif

POP

1. Sucker : 18.778 (-6) | 99.610 (+0.279)

2. Dancing With A Stranger : 18.075 (+125) | 96.798 (+0.495)

3. Sweet But Psycho : 15.692 (+40) | 78.125 (-0.045)  

4. break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored : 15.493 (-38) | 77.946 (-0.504)

5. Wow : 15.123 (+84) | 71.880 (+0.152) 

6 (+1) Old Town Road : 11.424 (+81) | 49.763 (+0.044) 

7 (-1) 7 Rings : 11.282 (-236) | 59.310 (-1.315) 

8. ME! : 11.265 (+99) | 54.886 (+0.205) 

9. Without Me : 9.531 (-186) | 53.680 (-1.355)

10. Who Do You Love : 9.530 (-27) | 41.390 (-0.686) 

 

11. Talk : 8.512 (+145) | 44.835 (+1.412) 

12. Here With Me : 8.018 (+27) | 32.087 (-0.406) 

13 (+2) I Don't Care : 7.713 (+1180) | 46.355 (+6.190)

14 (-1) If I Can't Have You : 7.225 (+146) | 38.524 (+0.569) 

15 (-1) Don't Call Me Up : 7.015 (+8) | 29.303 (-0.329)

16. When the Party's Over : 6.338 (+26) | 27.863 (+0.188)  

17. Cool : 6.265 (-46) | 27.626 (-0.333) 

18. Hey Look Ma, I Made It : 5.676 (+81) | 23.140 (+0.600)

19. Con Calma : 4.880 (+46) | 22.048 (+0.220)  

20. I'm so tired : 4.612 (-23) | 15.347 (-0.356)

 

21. Boy With Luv : 4.413 (+62) | 15.097 (+0.123) 

22. bad guy : 3.964 (+163) | 20.762 (+1.298) 

23. Out Of Love : 3.321 (-5) | 9.261 (-0.048)

24. La La Land : 2.826 (+54) | 9.796 (+0.235) 

25. All My Friends : 2.587 (+10) | 6.061 (-0.074)

26. Juice : 2.292 (+40) | 8.707 (+0.047) 

27. Woke Up Late : 2.031 55 (-124) | 4.949 (-0.263)

28. So Close : 1.851 (+1) | 5.016 (+0.041) 

29. Walk Me Home : 1.844 (+16) | 6.415 (+0.087) 

30. Wake Up : 1.767 (+11) | 4.405 (-0.126) 

 

Sucker’s power is unbelievable. It’s been fighting at the pop for five weeks. 

 

The power of good Callouts :alexz:

9 hours ago, Armani? said:

Me! is moving so slow:rip:

organic rise!

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

organic rise!

:deadbanana4:

I worry that it might not even get to #1 or #2 on Pop

Just now, cityfolk said:

:deadbanana4:

I worry that it might not even get to #1 or #2 on Pop

I don't think it will. 

 

Especially if a second single is coming within the next month 

Did IDC have a 1 week radio deal? Its updates are humongous.

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Did IDC have a 1 week radio deal? Its updates are humongous.

Two names attached carrying the song. No different than Please Me's first weeks at radio.

5 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Two names attached carrying the song. No different than Please Me's first weeks at radio.

Oh I see, it has been a while since I've seen huge updates so I thought they had a deal lol.

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

Oh I see, it has been a while since I've seen huge updates so I thought they had a deal lol.

Taylor just a couple of weeks ago? Or even Shawn last week was getting massive updates 

3 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Taylor just a couple of weeks ago? Or even Shawn last week was getting massive updates 

I hadn’t entered the airplay thread in a while so I didn’t know what numbers they were pulling :cm:

2 hours ago, Kyungsoowift said:

Does Halsey has a radio deal?

Definetely. :dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.