Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

US Airplay Discussion

Featured Replies

@Starkboy is there any way I can see radio updates that are not shown on Kworb archives?

  • Replies 46.3k
  • Views 3.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

@Starkboy is there any way I can see radio updates that are not shown on Kworb archives?

I don't think so :michael: 

8 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

I don't think so :michael: 

Thought so. Thank you though.

On 27. 08. 2018. at 1:22 PM, Glynnefluence said:

@Hurem

 

GLY, ILI, IMF

 

trio update? :)

Didn't get the notification. :-$ I'm kinda in the middle of exams, so I didn't post yesterday, but here it is!

 

Girls Like You

Pop: -0.130 aud

HAC: +0.340 aud

AC: -0.162 aud

 

I Like It

Pop: +0.833 aud

Urb: +0.239 aud

Rhy: -0.284 aud

 

In My Feelings

Pop: -0.712 aud

Urb: -0.019 aud

Rhy: -0.289 aud

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Didn't get the notification. :-$ I'm kinda in the middle of exams, so I didn't post yesterday, but here it is!

 

Girls Like You

Pop: -0.130 aud

HAC: +0.340 aud

AC: -0.162 aud

 

I Like It

Pop: +0.833 aud

Urb: +0.239 aud

Rhy: -0.284 aud

 

In My Feelings

Pop: -0.712 aud

Urb: -0.019 aud

Rhy: -0.289 aud

Thank you!! GLY AND ILI still going off :eek:

 

Can we talk about how Miguel is about to get a top 10 on pop?

 

I never thought it would go far as I've been listening to it since it was released. Definitely a sleeper hit

20 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Can we talk about how Miguel is about to get a top 10 on pop?

 

I never thought it would go far as I've been listening to it since it was released. Definitely a sleeper hit

It sounds great on the radio. I don’t think its callout scores are available yet (probably familiarity isn’t high enough) but I would expect them to be good.

what's happening to the radio updates on @Kworb, hope it's only a temporary thing

2 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

what's happening to the radio updates on @Kworb, hope it's only a temporary thing

Eh, it happens every once in a while.

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Eh, it happens every once in a while.

Oh okay, thanks 

I can't believe Love Lies actually has a decent shot of going #1 on pop. I would have never imagined this 5 months ago when the song had been out for over a month and pop radio was barely touching it. Truly a sleeper hit :clap3::clap3: 

POP

1. Better Now: 18.865 (+108) | 98.578 (+0.891)

2. Girls Like You: 18.740 (-5) | 102.615 (-0.153)

3. Love Lies: 17.342 (+221) | 88.777 (+1.667) 

4. I Like It: 15.997 (+1) | 82.349 (+0.164)

5. Back To You : 14.159 (+153) | 69.514 (+0.605)

6 (+1) Youngblood: 12.039 (+150) | 56.312 (+0.796)

7 (-1) In My Feelings : 11.924 (-11) | 56.545 (-0.790)

8. No Brainer : 9.628 (+142) | 43.512 (+0.510) 

9. No Tears Left To Cry : 9.284 (-144) | 50.922 (-1.595)

10. Delicate : 7.979 (-200) | 40.868 (-1.002)

 

11. God is a woman : 7.685 (+217) | 36.378 (+1.302)

12. Remind Me to Forget : 6.367 (+67) | 27.190 (-0.147)

13 (+1) I'm A Mess : 5.776 (+106) | 21.186 (+0.614)

15. Side Effects : 5.600 (+124) | 22.110 (+0.773)

18. Lucid Dreams : 4.254 (+61) | 15.254 (+0.294)

20. Jackie Chan : 4.090 (+121) | 15.545 (+0.289) 

 

21. The Way I Am : 3.978 (+62) | 17.830 (+0.223) 

23. Eastside : 3.764 (+115) | 15.975 (+0.510) 

25. Natural : 2.684 (+86) | 10.842 (+0.215)

27. Beautiful : 2.542 (+125) | 10.596 (+0.500) 

28. Boo'd Up : 2.323 (+52) | 9.774 (+0.130)

30. Solo : 1.990 (+52) | 7.049 (+0.180)

Girls Like You and I Like It still gaining overall :jonny:

 

 

4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

POP

1. Better Now: 18.865 (+108) | 98.578 (+0.891)

2. Girls Like You: 18.740 (-5) | 102.615 (-0.153)

3. Love Lies: 17.342 (+221) | 88.777 (+1.667) 

4. I Like It: 15.997 (+1) | 82.349 (+0.164)

5. Back To You : 14.159 (+153) | 69.514 (+0.605)

6 (+1) Youngblood: 12.039 (+150) | 56.312 (+0.796)

7 (-1) In My Feelings : 11.924 (-11) | 56.545 (-0.790)

8. No Brainer : 9.628 (+142) | 43.512 (+0.510) 

9. No Tears Left To Cry : 9.284 (-144) | 50.922 (-1.595)

10. Delicate : 7.979 (-200) | 40.868 (-1.002)

 

11. God is a woman : 7.685 (+217) | 36.378 (+1.302)

12. Remind Me to Forget : 6.367 (+67) | 27.190 (-0.147)

13 (+1) I'm A Mess : 5.776 (+106) | 21.186 (+0.614)

15. Side Effects : 5.600 (+124) | 22.110 (+0.773)

18. Lucid Dreams : 4.254 (+61) | 15.254 (+0.294)

20. Jackie Chan : 4.090 (+121) | 15.545 (+0.289) 

 

21. The Way I Am : 3.978 (+62) | 17.830 (+0.223) 

23. Eastside : 3.764 (+115) | 15.975 (+0.510) 

25. Natural : 2.684 (+86) | 10.842 (+0.215)

27. Beautiful : 2.542 (+125) | 10.596 (+0.500) 

28. Boo'd Up : 2.323 (+52) | 9.774 (+0.130)

30. Solo : 1.990 (+52) | 7.049 (+0.180)

What’s the truth? this or the kworb’s update?

On 26/08/2018 at 7:24 PM, JonathanLGardner said:

 

URBAN AC (Published)

27 31 EN VOGUE Reach 4 Me 199 192 7 0.486

#31 (-2)

+0 Spins

+4 Bullet

+0.012 Audience

URBAN AC (Published)

27 30 EN VOGUEReach 4 Me 213 210 3 0.498

#30 (+2)

+13 Spins

+6 Bullet

+0.033 Audience

19 hours ago, theweekend said:

What’s the truth? this or the kworb’s update?

starkboy has the tea, kworb is a day behind. it's so annoying

POP

1. Better Now: 19.045 (+180) | 100.004 (+1.426)

2. Girls Like You: 18.703 (-37) | 102.426 (-0.189)

3. Love Lies: 17.480 (+138) | 90.288 (+1.511) 

4. I Like It: 16.041 (+44) | 82.538 (+0.189)

5. Back To You : 14.283 (+124) | 69.821 (+0.307)

6. Youngblood: 12.168 (+129) | 56.648 (+0.336)

7. In My Feelings : 11.885 (-39) | 55.525 (-1.020)

8. No Brainer : 9.705 (+77) | 44.025 (+0.513) 

9. No Tears Left To Cry : 9.080 (-204) | 49.115 (-1.807)

10 (+1) God is a woman : 7.861 (+176) | 37.653 (+1.275)

 

11 (-1) Delicate : 7.799 (-180) | 39.610 (-1.258)

12. Remind Me to Forget : 6.439 (+72) | 27.520 (+0.330)

13. I'm A Mess : 5.767 (-9) | 21.226 (+0.040)

14 (+1) Side Effects : 5.738 (+138) | 22.665 (+0.555)

18. Lucid Dreams : 4.373 (+119) | 15.540 (+0.286)

19 (+1) Jackie Chan : 4.214 (+124) | 15.716 (+0.171) 

 

21. The Way I Am : 4.084 (+106) | 18.017 (+0.187) 

22 (+1) Eastside : 3.841 (+77) | 16.445 (+0.470) 

25. Natural : 2.835 (+151) | 11.192 (+0.350)

27. Beautiful : 2.617 (+75) | 10.920 (+0.324) 

28. Boo'd Up : 2.352 (+29) | 10.121 (+0.347)

30. Solo : 1.993 (+3) | 7.054 (+0.005)

 

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

POP

1. Better Now: 19.045 (+180) | 100.004 (+1.426)

2. Girls Like You: 18.703 (-37) | 102.426 (-0.189)

3. Love Lies: 17.480 (+138) | 90.288 (+1.511) 

4. I Like It: 16.041 (+44) | 82.538 (+0.189)

5. Back To You : 14.283 (+124) | 69.821 (+0.307)

6. Youngblood: 12.168 (+129) | 56.648 (+0.336)

7. In My Feelings : 11.885 (-39) | 55.525 (-1.020)

8. No Brainer : 9.705 (+77) | 44.025 (+0.513) 

9. No Tears Left To Cry : 9.080 (-204) | 50.922 (-1.595)

10 (+1) God is a woman : 7.861 (+176) | 37.653 (+1.275)

 

11 (-1) Delicate : 7.799 (-180) | 40.868 (-1.002)

what the hell?

 

according to kworb back to you's yesterday spins are 14009 and today it's 14283, audience is wrong too :huh:

4 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

POP

1. Better Now: 19.045 (+180) | 100.004 (+1.426)

2. Girls Like You: 18.703 (-37) | 102.426 (-0.189)

3. Love Lies: 17.480 (+138) | 90.288 (+1.511) 

4. I Like It: 16.041 (+44) | 82.538 (+0.189)

5. Back To You : 14.283 (+124) | 69.821 (+0.307)

6. Youngblood: 12.168 (+129) | 56.648 (+0.336)

7. In My Feelings : 11.885 (-39) | 55.525 (-1.020)

8. No Brainer : 9.705 (+77) | 44.025 (+0.513) 

9. No Tears Left To Cry : 9.080 (-204) | 49.115 (-1.807)

10 (+1) God is a woman : 7.861 (+176) | 37.653 (+1.275)

 

11 (-1) Delicate : 7.799 (-180) | 39.610 (-1.258)

BTY omg he need some milk

1 minute ago, Yusuf Utku Sezgin said:

what the hell?

 

according to kworb back to you's yesterday spins are 14009 and today it's 14283, audience is wrong too :huh:

Kworb is a day behind. This update is taken from mediabase itself

2 minutes ago, Yusuf Utku Sezgin said:

what the hell?

 

according to kworb back to you's yesterday spins are 14009 and today it's 14283, audience is wrong too :huh:

kworb is delayed by a day

1 minute ago, marsblyr said:

kworb is delayed by a day

 

1 minute ago, selenachris said:

Kworb is a day behind. This update is taken from mediabase itself

mess :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, marsblyr said:

kworb is delayed by a day

Actually two days for some reason. AllAccess didn't seem to update its charts when kworb attempted to draw data from it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.