Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Drake breaks Spotify US record.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

 

Please exit this peaceful thread if you intend to make drama :biblio:

AND WHO STARTED IT?! IM JUST RESPONDING TO FAKE NEWS!!!!

Can you be more specific in the OP for non-charts stans like me?

What was the Spotify record? What did he break? Who was the top before? Et cetera.

 

RbUheOx.gif

 

In any case, I'm glad Drake and Bruno Mars ended Justin Timberlake.

 

...Vin

Edited by Vin

8 minutes ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

AND WHO STARTED IT?! IM JUST RESPONDING TO FAKE NEWS!!!!

girl stop making the thread about you. 

 

congrats to drake although I don’t really like the song. passionfruit hasn’t been topped yet.

It's strange..but literally no big streaming artist with big followers on spotify released new material (rihanna, justin b) so i would love to see if isn't something exclusive from him because i don't see the hype for him/ the song..

 

I mean katy easily does 20m views with 0 hype..

34 minutes ago, Vin said:

Can you be more specific in the OP for non-charts stans like me?

What was the Spotify record? What did he break? Who was the top before? Et cetera.

 

RbUheOx.gif

 

In any case, I'm glad Drake and Bruno Mars ended Justin Timberlake.

 

...Vin

The one-day Spotify record for the US is 4.03 million daily streams by Kendrick’s HUMBLE.

 

RbUheOx.gif

5 minutes ago, Drew Ciccone said:

It's strange..but literally no big streaming artist with big followers on spotify released new material (rihanna, justin b) so i would love to see if isn't something exclusive from him because i don't see the hype for him/ the song..

 

I mean katy easily does 20m views with 0 hype..

What are you talking about?

 

All of the big names have released on Spotify. They just never do as well as Drake does. Nothing strange about it.

 

Drake is king. Plain and simple.

Who the hell is even listening to him like that? :biblio:

 

But thanks for blocking Finesse. :fan:

51 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I like Aubrey here and there but this song is just meh, I guess the GP will eat up whatever he releases. 

 

Justice for Controlla and Passionfruit :'(

All of this is exactly how I feel. I loved Passionfruit and Controlla as well as Too Good. But this song is so meh.

 

i totally don’t get why it’s doing SO good, but at least there’ll be another new song near the top. Finesse is meh to me too tho. This year is just starting off very meh in terms of quality imo.

1 hour ago, Bitchcraft said:

I bet you love Drake. 

:deadbanana:

 

Haven't heard the song yet but he really destroyed the record set by HUMBLE. His power is incredible.

39 minutes ago, NEUTRON said:

What are you talking about?

 

All of the big names have released on Spotify. They just never do as well as Drake does. Nothing strange about it.

 

Drake is king. Plain and simple.

Rihanna and justin albums in streaming era: 1

Drake: 3

For example justin last lead was in 2015 (using his profile)

The same with rihanna.. (2016)

"They just never do well as drake" 

Isn't purpose the most streamed album and he has 6/15 of the most streamed songs in spotify? 

Ed sheeran did big numbers ww, he isn't that big in the US.. But he had hype..

Streaming is only getting bigger so it makes sense :alexz2:


Congrats, Aubrey.

Congrats I guess. But wishin Camila to stay on top for the second week. :blush:

I’m happy for him but I’m still shocked. Everyone that I knew who loved drake from so far gone to IYRTITL turned on drake :deadbanana2:

People can now debut at #1 only based on streams :deadbanana:

congrats though

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.