Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Drake breaks Spotify US record.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

People can now debut at #1 only based on streams :deadbanana:

congrats though

Well, he’s also selling 3x what #2 is.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NoMythologies said:

Well, he’s also selling 3x what #2 is.

Because Perfect has been released months ago and you only counted the highest charting version. But I think he would still be #1 on the Hot 100 based on streams alone. 

4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Because Perfect has been released months ago and you only counted the highest charting version. But I think he would still be #1 on the Hot 100 based on streams alone. 

Yes, that’s why I said he’s selling 3x more than #2 rather than just saying Perfect.

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

He loves anyone who's about to go #1.

:ahh:SCREAMING

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

He loves anyone who's about to go #1.

:ahh: 

 

I remember when he started stanning The Weeknd suddenly when Earned It blew up.

3 minutes ago, dussymob said:

I remember when he started stanning The Weeknd suddenly when Earned It blew up.

a mess

 

tGcpORZ.gif

 

OT: So #1 debut confirmed?

Edited by Quaithe

2 hours ago, Bitchcraft said:

I bet you love Drake. 

2 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

He loves anyone who's about to go #1.

:ahh:

OT: Congrats

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

:deadbanana:

 

Haven't heard the song yet but he really destroyed the record set by HUMBLE. His power is incredible.

It only did like 300k more :huh:

 

just when I thought he'd starting losing his power. Prove me wrong king :clap3: 

 

 

 

Oh my god, not 4.3 million :jonny: I don't even like his music, but damn, you can't deny the way he obliterates all our faves. 

53 minutes ago, dussymob said:

:ahh: 

 

I remember when he started stanning The Weeknd suddenly when Earned It blew up.

This is untrue. I'm VERY VOCAL with my hate WITH Designer and Panda in here when it suddenly blew up

 

 

OT: Wonder if these numbers can maintain tomorrow 

3 hours ago, Bitchcraft said:

I bet you love Drake. 

 

3 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

He loves anyone who's about to go #1.

:ahh: 

 

OT: Drake is the king of streaming shocked he didn't have this record before 

1 minute ago, ATRL's WP Magnet said:

This is untrue. I'm VERY VOCAL with my hate WITH Designer and Panda in here when it suddenly blew up

 

 

OT: Wonder if these numbers can maintain tomorrow 

So Panda is one out of 100s of hits you dislike? :devil:

5 minutes ago, dussymob said:

So Panda is one out of 100s of hits you dislike? :devil:

YES OF COURSE!! Havana just hit #1.. Did I stan for it suddenly?!? Same for Rockstar.. When it hit #1? Did I BANDWAGON FOR IT?!?..NO???  IF YES.. WHERE ARE MY POSTS ABOUT IT?!? *NOPE. ...I could care less because my music taste is DEFINED BY subjective ALONE..NO ONE CAN DEFINE IT BUT ONLY ME! 

 

By that original comment.. Does that mean I'm stanning for DRAKE RIGHT AWAY?!? NO!.. I'm just saying it could dg but at #1.. I DON'T GET WHY CERTAIN USERS HERE like @Bitchcraft and @UnusualBoy just. KEEP ON DERAILING THE THREAD AS IF THEY CAN JUSTIFY MY OPINION!! 

 

 

OT: Hope Rockstar's*#1 end by Drake is truly the end

Jeiboy you’re that angry that you reporting post?

 

OT: This isn’t that astounding considering it’ll be broken later this year. Bookmark me.

4 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

He loves anyone who's about to go #1.

Kiii at the accuracy :ahh: 

Edited by castle13

4 hours ago, Bitchcraft said:

I bet you love Drake. 

This post was so simple and so effective. Art.

y'all are such a damn mess. Why? :skull: 

 

 

 

Pretty much impressive. Kudos to Drake :clap3: 

7 hours ago, wxvii said:

Well at least Havana got a chance to get to number 1 cause this will probably block her next week.

Perfect would’ve went #1 again, but if this is US only, he’s definitely debuting at #1. :rip: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.