Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

EVERY Hot 100 #1 ranked.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, artangel said:

E.T. Katy's 2nd biggest? yeah...lmfao this chart is irrelevant

your understanding is the irrelevant one.

 

This rankingsis not about sales/peak but Hot 100 points. Longevity > peak

consider when a song has less / harder competitors on charts, then it also affects its chart performance.

So these are the 10 weakest Hot 100 #1's of all time:

 

1,058 BOOTYLICIOUS (by Destiny's Child) 2001  0.43
 1,059 LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO (by Taylor Swift) 2017  0.43
 1,060 WILD WILD WEST (by Will Smith Feat. Dru Hill & Kool Moe Dee)  1999  0.43
 1,061 THANK GOD I FOUND YOU (by Mariah Carey Feat Joe & 98 Degrees) 2000  0.35
 1,062 HOLD IT AGAINST ME (by Britney Spears) 2011  0.32
 1,063 THIS IS THE NIGHT (by Clay Aiken) 2003  0.31
 1,064 CRACK A BOTTLE (by Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent) 2009  0.30
 1,065 INSIDE YOUR HEAVEN (by Carrie Underwood) 2005  0.26
 1,066 DO I MAKE YOU PROUD (by Taylor Hicks) 2006  0.17
 1,067 I BELIEVE (by Fantasia) 2004  0.16
 
The only one of them that is still charting is "Look what you made me do" but that one has 3 charting weeks left at most since this week is at #70 on the Hot 100 (with 17 weeks so far).

This is good cause it shows how irrelevant and not realistic these lists are lol

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This is good cause it shows how irrelevant and not realistic these lists are lol

It only shows the widespread illiteracy regarding comprehending them, really. 

 

These lists are simply used to measure songs that charted the best. Charted the best does not mean sold most, most known, or even most popular at times. Simply which songs had the best charting. 

 

If you misinterpret it that's your fault. :michael:

1 hour ago, artangel said:

but Poker Face is 10x Plat...while JD is like 8x or something?

Poker Face had more streams?

 

Just Dance charted longer on the hot 100 than PF. 

Kelly's winner's single being the highest of the Idols. :alexz:

 

Mariah's worst #1 being her lowest on the list. :fan: 

2 hours ago, Rockstar101 said:

What else would you count it for? Taylor Swift? These micro-agressive bitter slanders are so transparent... and racist. Its RIHANNA, ape. Her vocals only, her lead single and she was generous enough to release it with his name and since then she's been generous enough to give him another monster hit. SEETHE, fat.

It’s a pop music forum but go off :rofl: 

"Believe" is ranked lower than "Do I Make You Proud"? @iHype.

 

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Just now, TurntUp said:

I'm on mobile...where are Goodies and Fancy ranked?

goodies #158

fancy #325

4    PARTY ROCK ANTHEM (by LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock)    

 

CLASSIC BOP:alexz:

51 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

"Believe" is ranked lower than "Do I Make You Proud"? @iHype.

 

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

I Believe (by Fantasia) didn't even chart on the Billboard year end chart of 2004

 

At least "Do I Make You Proud" charted on the Billboard year end chart of 2006 at #99

 

Resultado de imagen para fantasia barrino gif

 

 

I Believe is one of my favorite American Idol songs after A moment like this and Inside your heaven though :dancehall: 

 

Edited by Green

Taylor having a top 100 all time smash with Shake It Off. :clap3:

 

Not every pop girl has that. :devil: 

52 minutes ago, Green said:

 

I Believe (by Fantasia) didn't even chart on the Billboard year end chart of 2004

 

At least "Do I Make You Proud" charted on the Billboard year end chart of 2006 at #99

 

Resultado de imagen para fantasia barrino gif

 

 

I Believe is one of my favorite American Idol songs after A moment like this and Inside your heaven though :dancehall: 

 

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

 

Anyhow, I agree. "I Believe" is an incredible song and, inarguably, the most "soulful" number-one song of the Century thus far. Every time I listen to it I become extremely emotional.

 

My top three 'AI winners singles' rank would be:

 

1) Believe

 

2) Inside Your Heaven

 

3) This Is The Night

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

So the OBH weren’t lying. Hold It Against Me is literally the weakest #1 of the decade

 

Photos-from-LADY-GAGA-x-TERRY-RICHARDSON

 

Great list though :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.