Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Michael Medrano - "SO EUROPEAN"

Featured Replies

Chat is this camp?

Final single of his upcoming album "INTERNATIONAL MALE", apparently.

Came out today, for some reason I remembered his name out of nowhere looked him up on youtube and there was this new song (alongside 2938293 previous ones I hadn't seen but i digress)

  • Author

I only know him bc of his previous song 'PRIMADONNA' which I think is also on the same album as this? Basically, popcorn music (yk, O-Zone, Inna, Alexandra Stan and other 2000s-2010s romanian pop artists' style) but in the big 2026 by some gay. Might be interesting for those who are nostalgic for that sound.

Primadonna one of the best songs!!If anyone is from canada theyll instantly remember a guy named Massari who sounded just like this.

I've been streaming **** Forever for weeks now, straight out of early 2010s

The Penthouse had a bunch of bops but idk about the singles since. Bar Animal and Primadonna, everything is starting to sound the same

I love this song, it's probably my favourite from his catalogue so far, but I can't help thinking most of his discography is so overly referential to the point the songs sound like parodies toofunny3

love it. probably my second favorite after f**k forever

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.