Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

kawaiizaddy

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kawaiizaddy

  1. Colonizer is forced to endure vip in subpar conditions. 🇵🇷
  2. Can we get the Charo version of this ad?
  3. It's the same video as Loco by Anitta
  4. First tv performance on the 20th? Isn't she performing at PLN?
  5. *SHEIN and Temu have entered the chat* …seriously? There are many great things about China but their human rights and working conditions have never been at the top of that list.
  6. Coming for Tres Reyes plays with the Sunday release. my boricua husband.
  7. Funk Generation is getting a first press on vinyl limited to 1000 copies for Record Store Day Black Friday.
  8. Michigan, Michigan, Michigan. We are even waving.
  9. Is she doing any talk shows or promotion for this album? I would love her on WWHL again
  10. I can't decide- the whole album is a vibe. Just bought tickets for Chicago!
  11. An implied blowjob in a song about enjoying her life without explanations. Good for her
  12. Yikes @ the replies in here. Y'all need marijuana. Seriously though, was anyone expecting a kids show? It's very biting humor and I loved it so far.
  13. I miss when M.I.A. when her only platform was her music. Fxxk off and get vaccines. I had covid before vaccines and still have taste and smell issues- that was in Oct 2020. For the slow ones, that's two years later I have still noticed effects. Not to mention the other symptoms that strung along for a couple weeks to months to year to two years after the two week "all better" mark. Those risks are significantly cut with a vaccine. So I'm so sorry if you had a vaccine and were icky for a day, how horrible it must have been.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.