Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Somnambulist

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Somnambulist

  1. I immediately thought of the Alejandro video. Anyone else? (Not a bad thing for what it's worth)
  2. It's hilarious reading these opinions as if Mayhem and CII don't have the same exact metacritic score. Ya'll doing the absolute most.
  3. They're not even the same genre, this comparison is ridiculous. Critics have them at about the same score, I think ya'll are doing the most against Mayhem.
  4. It came out in November but isn't eligible for AOTY until this year. I'm fairly certain it'll get nominated.
  5. Lux was this year and its gonna be hard to top but it IS good! I'll let it marinate a bit.
  6. if only you put this much effort into your mental health.
  7. I'm genuinely confused by this- I just checked the credits on Apple Music-- "Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Dernst "D'Mile" Emile II, James Fauntleroy, Andrew Watt, Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo & Vincent Belorgey" Vincent Belorgey is Kavinsky. Guy-Manuel is half of Daft Punk (who coproduced Nightcall) They're credited. Can someone explain what this is about?
  8. Somnambulist replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Never understood the hate for this song, I think it's an amazing ballad.
  9. Somnambulist replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    Am I delulu or is this the best she's ever sounded? Everything has been AMAZING (Don't Call Tonight being the only skip so far) This arrangement for The Beast is outstanding. damn.
  10. No worries! I like your typeface more, I added that "O" in a similar font as the original album as a throwback to the disco look (it didn't really connect here but I also made it in like 15 minutes lol) but I do like this.
  11. All those examples have typography that work well with the images they sit on though? The vinyl variants don't look anything like this.
  12. I don't love it on first listen but filming it at the palace of Versailles that was built by King Louis, and her relationship/ex being a Louis is kinda iconic ngl.
  13. What makes it more tacky than these variants?
  14. I made a new version of the album artwork because I really really dislike the font. I like it better now
  15. "Pre" makes me laugh so hard. Like it's 11 seconds long, what the actual F Agnes just add it to the damn track that follows it that sounds LITERALLY the same. So annoyed by this bish.
  16. I'm really disappointed. I hate that I am because this was THE most anticipated album I had for 2026 so far. The good news is that there's some gems and some really interesting things happening- I love the IDEA of Beautiful Madness (the track) - I just wish it wasn't less than 2 minutes long. It has a great sound but it needs a little more. A 31 minute "LP" Miss Agnes? SIX interludes (and NONE of them touch the ones on MSE)? It's not a disaster- I genuinely like some of the tracks, which is more than I can say about some other albums, but Highlights- Ego, Lovesongs, Balenciaga, and Trigger. (Beautiful Madness gets some flowers too)
  17. I think Lemonade is her all time best, it's the pinnacle of everything she was climbing up to- an unapologetically black album that not very many, if any, of her contemporaries could really do. That being said, Renaissance (with Dangerously in Love not far behind) are the albums I go to when I want to listen to her. Renaissance has no skips, and it's my "favorite" of hers.
  18. Hard is THAT GIRL. obsessed.
  19. Another one- Agnes- Magic Still Exists. Came out in 2021 and I had absolutely no idea this existed. Just discovered it a few months ago and I'm OBSESSED.
  20. Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral An album from 1994 that still sounds like it's from the future. A timeless masterpiece that I only really dived into a couple years ago (beyond the singles)
  21. 30 is a downgrade but 21 and ESPECIALLY 25 are serving FACE.
  22. The left is going to continue to lose elections because the party cant agree on anything. There's no nuance or conversations being had, just endless bickering and everyone is on a soap box and candidates need to be absolutely perfect meanwhile Republicans watch the most morally bankrupt people get elected despite literally being a felon and settling with a porn star. Good luck America.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.