Everything posted by toughlikeglue
- Post examples of literal PR disasters in pop culture
-
X by KYLIE™ - Worship/Appreciation thread
Thought I posted it Let me rectify that monumental mistake
-
X by KYLIE™ - Worship/Appreciation thread
WHEW, what a ride that was I would've given anything to experience that era in real time
- Rihanna - Rated R worship thread
- Rediscovering 2011 - 15 Years Later
- How would you pick single releases from Katy's Witness
-
Inna's Caliente is going viral
It started off as a dance trend last fall And now it's been streamed more than 50M times on Spotify and used more than 150K times on TikTok, more recently on random videos involving AI-generated slides. The song was originally released in 2012 and charted in a handful of European countries. I've been in Europe for a week now and I can't stop hearing it everywhere I go. Anyway girls, get into the first bop of the year
-
Kesha - 'Animal + Cannibal (15 Year Anniversary)'
I was so excited to finally listen to it until I realised: - there's no Dolby Atmos mix - Butterscotch and Shots won't play - Dirty Picture is still greyed out YOU BETTER FIX THIS MESS, APPLE
-
Kesha - 'Animal + Cannibal (15 Year Anniversary)'
Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy we're getting Butterscotch and Shots on streaming after all these years, these were classics. It's like a fever dream come true. I remember coming back from school in 2010 and listening to all these leaked unreleased tracks and it's making me so nostalgic. I hope the Dolby Atmos mix will be stellar, this album deserves it.
-
Kesha - 'Animal + Cannibal (15 Year Anniversary)'
There were so many bops to choose from her pool of incredible unreleased music: Even this one:
-
Kesha - 'Animal + Cannibal (15 Year Anniversary)'
Are we getting the Dolby Atmos mixes too? That'd be incredible.
-
Katy Perry - "bandaids"
was searching through #bandaids when this popped up nnn is that an OOTB unreleased?
-
Ne-Yo pushes deranged fan off stage
- What songs do you think are AI-generated?
Either partially or entirely, even though not admitted- What is Kim Petras' debut album?
Chronologically, Era 1 was always meant to be her debut project but it got Frankensteined into an unofficial compilation years later. Clarity is her second album, Problématique her third (since it was meant to be released before anyway) and Feed the Beast her fourth.- WWIII anthems
- US Airplay Discussion
SPORTS CAR DOMINATION IS UPON US- Jae Stephens - "SMH"
THIS IS SUCH A BOP I hope she goes viral- Instagram or Tik Tok?
I haven't opened IG since 2019 so TikTok for the win- Tate McRae - 'So Close to What'
This is so coming for #1 next month- Tate McRae - 'So Close to What'
SPORTS CAR JUST REACHED #4 ON POP RADIO SUMMER SMASHA INCOMING- Tate McRae - 'So Close to What'
"Sports car" just rose to #5 on US Pop Airplay. For reference, IOIO peaked at #6.- Tate McRae - 'So Close to What'
Glad we're getting new music soon, hopefully not just one track. Also I hope they secured a place for Sports Car on that soundtrack, it'd be stupid not to use it for a movie about motorsport.- Tate McRae - 'So Close to What'
- Which other Animal/Cannibal songs would've been hits?
"Backstabber" and "Sleazy" (Remix feat. Nicki Minaj) are the correct answers - What songs do you think are AI-generated?
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.