Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Relentless

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Relentless

  1. I literally made a fantasy version of this using some scrapped tracks. Because I wish she made BB a double album called cyan / (eg)o (eg)o She couldn't at least add the solo version of Slow Grenade? We know it exists since she performed it during album launch
  2. Relentless replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I know I've beaten this horse to death but I'll share the latest version of my TTPD/TLOASG hybrid album playlist. This is how I headcanon TS12 and I have delusions that it would have been the new gen version of Red in terms of acclaim. She releases this in October 2025 as the follow up to Midnights. The Fate of Ophelia: Standard Edition She releases a string of music videos and extended single campaigns: "Fortnight" as the lead single a month before the album release (September 2025). Same frontloaded success but a more sustained top 10 run. The Fate of Ophelia as the organic hit during album release (October 2025). Strong multi-week #1. Opalite as the follow-up due to TikTok virality (January/February 2026). Multi-week #1. Guilty as Sin? as the summer single (May/June 2026). Peaks at #4 during album release but re-peaks at #3 during the single push. The MV will feature Sadie Sink again and will have a storyline set in an asylum (similar set pieces to Fortnight). I Can Do It With a Broken Heart as a lowkey single release in August, with a video strung together from Eras Tour footage (plus BTS of album recording). In this reality, the TTPD set wouldn't exist so it would be a surprise for fans to know she was already working on TS12 then. The album gets critically acclaimed and is seen as a good showcase of Taylor's vulnerability. A year later, she releases a deluxe CD with 8 additional songs and a bonus disc of acoustic versions. She frames it as a "thank you" to the fans and surprise drops it digitally. CDs and vinyl records come out during Christmas time. The Fate of Ophelia: The Post-Mortem Disc 2 Disc 3 (acoustics) She releases Patient Zero as the sole single from this deluxe. It is divisive upon release but grows on the public a la WANEGBT and Shake It Off. The deluxe boosts the album's longevity.
  3. Feels So Good is a Lovers classic. Not having it here is a crime.
  4. This is definitely my favorite post-Emotion record of hers. Habits of Creatures needs 5 Grammys, what a song
  5. Relentless replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    Pink Clouding is one of the best songs she's ever released. She still has IT. I need her to lock in for TS13. Also I can't help but feel sad that the easter eggs weren't for TS20/TV... I'm happy we got 3/4 good songs, but the goodwill she got with IKI,IKY evaporated
  6. If she took the best songs from TTPD and TLOAS and put them into a solid 16-track record, she might have been able to get solid critical success. 16-track I listen to the albums like this and it's quite pleasant. For bonus tracks she could have done: Bonus tracks The varied sounds and shared production credits with Antonoff, Dessner, Shellback, and Martin would also cover a lot of the "best" Swift sounds that people know her for. I think she gets overeager and excited with her work and just puts them out because the fans eat them up every time (and let's face it, we do). There are some genuinely great songs here and she could have made a solid addition to her discography had she been more discerning. It's her art at the end of the day, and every artist has their "dud" eras but the huge numbers for this album would be better deserved on a better record.
  7. I like Patient Zero, Pink Clouding, and Babylon. Cleveland! is cringe as hell but I think that's what she was going for... obviously to her detriment. But then again, I don't really see how these 4 songs are any different (quality-wise) from the ones she was releasing in 1989 and reputation. Some are great, some (in this case, one) not so much. People like to claim that those albums were universally loved on release, but I remember the vitriol for Bad Blood, Shake It Off, and half of reputation.
  8. Great visual! Siobhan Donaghy is a goddess (love all three musically though)
  9. If the singles are any indication, this is shaping up to be their best album. Sleek and suave sound. I love my fair share of tracks from the Mutya/Keisha/Heidi days, but the vocal harmonies and sonic palette of the OGs are unmatched.
  10. Patient Zero Pink Skies Alice (?) Orlando (?)
  11. Ah, so this IS for The Life of a Showgirl. Girl where the hell is the 20th anniversary edition
  12. How many exclamation points does that IG caption have?
  13. Relentless replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    The Life of a Showgirl (Director's Cut)
  14. Relentless replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    0:00? Midnight?
  15. Miley has refused to lift a finger for all her releases post-RCA. Why are we surprised that these are the numbers she's pulling?
  16. No. And "Miley Cyrus" is such an iconic name too! But if she did it to distance from Billy Ray, I get it.
  17. Relentless replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I want her to work with Ariel Rechtshaid, Emile Haynie, Rick Nowels, and Rostam.
  18. You Know Too Much has an animated cover on Apple Music now
  19. Relentless replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    or they're on lockdown mode because one of her best friends is having a PR crisis And given that people can't be normal about her, they may be avoiding people saying she's being tone deaf
  20. Relentless replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    don't give me hope last time i anticipated something like this was when i thought there'd be a third part to folklore/evermore in 2021 so i stayed up all night to wait for nothing
  21. I've liked all her albums since Plastic Hearts. This is no exception. I wasn't feeling the title track when it came out, but I really enjoy it now as the opener. The standouts for me are Let's Get Married and Snow.
  22. Queen of Japan
  23. Yeah, the order could be better. But the songs are all really great.
  24. Okay, now I'm convinced I like this more than Delirium, BB, and HTH. I think I'll place it firmly below Halcyon and Lights. What a gorgeous set of songs

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.